Happy Birthday Baby Q

Nephylim

• Site Administrator

Congratulations Andy and Mike Posted Image

Since you missed my birthday by five days, I give you permission to call her something other than Stephanie Posted Image

I know you both will be the greatest Dads in the world to the cutest girl in the world.

I'm soo happy for all 3 of you Posted Image

Edited by wildone

WOW! Y'all blow me away sometimes. Posted Image

Thank you all - Am happy to report Baby Q is doing extremely well, they discharged us in less than a day when the standard is 48 hours. She is eating well, sleeping well and sadly for us, pooping and peeing very well.

I won't say we're sleeping through the night, but she is not being overly fussy so we are able to nap here and there. The family is here so there are plenty of hands to let Mike and I get a break and some sleep.

She has these amazing blue/grey/ steel eyes and every time I hold her she looks up and stares are me. I don't have a heart left, it's melted away already. I'm trying to post a picture, but the site won't let me upload it. I'll try again after I go get food with my mom.

Thanks again for all the well wishes here and on my profile.

Andy

Sooooo happy for the three of you. Just fantastic.

Can I also add a wee note to the nice lady who gave up part of her life to give you both this wee bundle of joy, beatiful, beautiful joy.

Have you decided on the name yet? I know you had one in mind ... but is it confirmed?

xx

D

• Like 1

Sooooo happy for the three of you. Just fantastic.

Can I also add a wee note to the nice lady who gave up part of her life to give you both this wee bundle of joy, beatiful, beautiful joy.

Have you decided on the name yet? I know you had one in mind ... but is it confirmed?

xx

D

Dann, if I told you before, it is confirmed, I am not announcing it on line - I don't want an online record of her name - for privacy reasons, so in public it's Baby Q, in private I'll tell folks.

As for Steph, the surrogate - she is an amazingly lady - I post a bit on the day on a blog entry - but I'll post a bit here since you asked nicely. We were told we'd be in the hospital two days, So with Baby Q born at 8:40 pm Wednesday night, we were told Thursday morning we'd be discharged on Saturday - tomorrow. About 1 pm yesterday they said do you want to go home today - Hell yeah - I wanted to get home as soon as we could. So we spent most of the afternoon with Steph, - we would have done it anyway if she wasn't with her family, but we made sure she got as much time as she could/wanted with Baby Q.

We fully intend - both sides - to keep in contact so that she and Baby Q have a relationship of some kind so when Baby Q wants to know who her mom is she will already know her.

Happy Birthday Special One.

Thanks Uncle Sam :)

How wonderful!

And nobody is more deserving YAY!

Love from Joeypuppy~

Thanks Joey :)