Personal questions...

Never been to a beach.

But see that picture there? My "avatar" or whatever. That it's a place on the Western slope of Colorado. It's a wilderness area, no motorized anything. We have a cabin just outside the area. Deer, elk, martin, and great alpine trout fishing. I miss it...sigh....

Same Q

Edited by mollyhousemouse
  • Like 2

Sitges

35 kilometres southwest of Barcelona, Northern Spain on the Mediterranean Located between mountains and sea, it is known for its beaches, nightspots, and historical sites. Nowadays, it is a popular destination for gay and lesbian travellers, as it has become one of the most gay-friendly places in the world.

ciudad.jpg

Same Q

Edited by William King
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Memphis.  Since I like punk rock, rock and psychobilly and hellbilly music the most, it is heavily influenced by the musical tradition emanating out of there.  Also the barbecue is good.

New question: What is your favorite genre of music.

A mid leg leggings normally sportswear, but I also use as homewear and PJ (with a confy maxi t-shirt) but I wouldn't wear this in the street

Same Q

Edited by clochette

This is going to sound strange as all get out.  For me, bib overalls.  I own like 20 pairs of them.  I find them very comfortable for doing most things.

Same question

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, AK79 said:

This is going to sound strange as all get out.  For me, bib overalls.  I own like 20 pairs of them.  I find them very comfortable for doing most things.

Now I'm picturing a sexy guy in an overall, like cute worker or plumber :blushing:

1 minute ago, BlindAmbition said:

Are you placing the moves on @AK79

I certainly hope not.  She's not my type.

7 minutes ago, clochette said:

Now I'm picturing a sexy guy in an overall, like cute worker or plumber :blushing:

Thanks I guess.  Not a plumber though.  Mechanic.  I come home all greasy and nasty, the overalls are easy to clean and comfortable in the Southern Heat.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, AK79 said:

Thanks I guess.  Not a plumber though.  Mechanic.  I come home all greasy and nasty, the overalls are easy to clean and comfortable in the Southern Heat.

Mechanic... Now that's more my speed!?

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, AK79 said:

Real easy to take off too if you get too hot. ?

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, AK79 said:

I know dont worry (but if you happened to have a brother, cousin, colleague, neighbor I'm not picky:gikkle: ) Plumber, mechanic, that kind of men, that like to get dirty and have used hands and know how to use them ;) 

@BlindAmbition you already have your hands full with @Drew Espinosa and @MacGreg:P 

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, BlindAmbition said:

Mechanic... Now that's more my speed!?

Sorry to disappoint, but I have a boyfriend.  He manages a restaurant so he wears a tie and a button down white shirt.  It's totally adorable and reminds me of the little missonary boy I corrupted.  :devil:

2 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Real easy to take off too if you get too hot. ?

I'm not sure I'd want to be under a car, or a tractor, or heavy equipment naked. 

• Like 5

So don't stay under the car, or tractor, or heavy equipment - just be naked!  (and post pictures too!  :P)

Getting back to the topic and the last question of favorite piece of clothing, that would be my Scooby Doo boxers.

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

I have lots of favorite.  Butter pecan, cookie dough, chocolate peanut butter... now I want ice cream! lol

Same Q