Personal questions...

39 minutes ago, Greg_A said:

So don't stay under the car, or tractor, or heavy equipment - just be naked!  (and post pictures too!  :P)

Getting back to the topic and the last question of favorite piece of clothing, that would be my Scooby Doo boxers.

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

How about I not post naked pictures of myself and say I did?

Mint chocolate chip.

Same Q.

• Like 2

If this were the pit, you can probably guess what I'd put, but it isn't so....

Pride and Prejudice I was forced to read it for an English class in college.  I found the whole plot contrived. And I'm convinced my mother has watched every film version of it ever made.

Same question.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

Roman emperor Nero. The guy is like the most batshit crazy guy in history. He was singing while Rome was burning. And his family we won't go there.

Same Q

Emily Bronte. I want to know more about her poetry and the fictional world she and her sisters made, and which almost all record of has been lost. The poem by her, Remembrance, absolutely captivated me. It is told from the point of view of the Queen of a country on the fictional world they created, mourning her true love who died when the Queen was only young; she remembers him after all the years in between have passed and she has had to put her loss to the side to rule her country. But we know very little about these characters the Bronte's loved so much.

"Now, when alone, do my thoughts no longer hover 

Over the mountains, on that northern shore, 
Resting their wings where heath and fern-leaves cover 
Thy noble heart forever, ever more?"

Same Q.

Edited by Wicked Witch
  • Like 1

Nikola Tesla.  The man was simply a genius.  I would really want to know what he was thinking about next.  The mans inventions and actions involving electricity and radio are absolutely amazing.

Same Question

• Like 1

Hypatia. :D She was a mathematician, astronomer, and philosopher of the Roman Empire. She fascinates me, because she was one of the few female academics from Antiquity, and I would love to learn more from her. :) 

Same Q

Edit to add: The sad thing is, I din't know about her until a year ago. That changed after I watched this review of the movie, Agora.

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 1

Eleanor Roosevelt.

That woman broke all the rules and didn't give a damn.  

When no one even wanted black Americans to fly, she said, hell with you. And took a flight with the Tuskegee pilots. 

https://owlcation.com/humanities/Eleanor-Roosevelts-Flight-Into-History-With-A-Tuskegee-Airman

Same Q

Edited by mollyhousemouse