Colour Test - See how well you see colours!

Foopy

• Your score: 0
  • Age range: 30-39
  • Best score for your gender and age range: 0
  • Highest score for your gender and age range: 79999740

Well..., I am a photographer, and I am super anal about color accuracy in my photos....  Staring at my photos several hours a day better whip me into shape, not to mention my monitor is calibrated for color reproduction accuracy, so I do have the advantage.  Though this is sort of a gradient test also.  (TIP:  you have to observe both the color tint and light gradient to sort them.  Pre-sort them by color tint, then sort them by gradient)

(x-Rite is a monitor calibration equipment company.  I use their competitor's product though...  Though I do use their white balance calibration gray card...).

Well..., I am a photographer, and I am super anal about color accuracy in my photos....  Staring at my photos several hours a day better whip me into shape, not to mention my monitor is calibrated for color reproduction accuracy, so I do have the advantage.

And there we have it. Not only is it do to Ashi's skill that he scored a zero but he also has a calibrated monitor, not an ordinary laptop screen. If your monitor or laptop (very good) screen has great native color or has been calibrated, your test results will likely be higher. This is a no-brainer and one of the first things I thought when I looked at the test. Still, it was fun.  :)

• Your score: 35
  • Age range: 40-49
  • Best score for your gender and age range: 0
  • Highest score for your gender and age range: 1520

I guess "the Little blue one" could be a "Little Purple one" I don't see a difference :lol:

• Like 2

I did that last week, and scored 4. I'd like to do it again on my other computer, though, which has a bigger screen and better colours. Haven't got round to it yet. My 'issues' were in the transition from yellow to green, which is a little odd because I appear to have slightly yellow-biased vision most of the time (colours that some people might refer to as a shade of blue or turquoise, I'll often see as green).

I tried it twice...both times got the same score :(

• Score: 99
  • Age Range: 35-39

I'm very color challenged :,(

take the test again in December but don't forget to change you age range ! ;):hug: