Jump to content
    Timothy M.
  • Author
  • 1,779 Words
  • 2,528 Views
  • 20 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Timothy’s Terrible Prompt Stories - 50. Prompt 504 You’re giving me a headache!

Their third date starts out with a surprise. A Nelson POV chapter.

“You’re giving me a headache! Stop worrying, it’ll be fine.” Jasper stepped in front of me to end my pacing.

“You’ve even got some decent clothes to wear this time.” He grinned and gave me a quick hug, before turning us both to face the mirror. “See, handsome and sexy, that’s us. Eric and Carolyn will be very pleased with their dates.”

I had to admit we looked good. Jazz was wearing a charcoal shirt over new blue jeans, and his off-white jacket with dark grey cuffs and collar somehow flattered and muted the flaming red hair at the same time. I was wearing the purple shirt Eric had liked, and nice black jeans with white trimmings. Not the almost-indecent ones, but the other pair I’d bought on our shopping expedition. Underneath I was wearing the blue silk briefs, and my hair was held together with Eric’s other gift, the furry hair tie.

“Come on, Nel, let’s go pick up your blond lover boy; I’m sure he’s ready by now. You can text him on the way to make sure.” Jasper gave my shoulder a squeeze and walked over to pick up his car keys and wallet. I grabbed my brown leather jacket and headed downstairs with my best friend following. Jazz was right; getting a move on was the best way to deal with my nervousness.

Because I didn’t drive, I had to find another way to take Eric on our third date. While I’m sure my mom would have been happy to help, it was less awkward to ask Jasper. He readily agreed to drop us off at the restaurant before going on his own date with Carolyn. After our meal, I planned to take Eric home to watch a movie and cuddle. Since it was Friday night, none of us had to be up early, and Mom had promised to drive Eric home. I hoped the weather stayed nice enough for us to walk home from the restaurant via the old Main Street and the park adjoining our neighborhood, but I had money for a cab.

We had spent as much time together as possible over the past few days. I’d gone home with Eric and Rob on Wednesday afternoon and their mom had invited me to stay for dinner. I liked my future in-laws and I had the feeling they approved of me as Eric’s boyfriend. His mom even gave me a quick hug in greeting, same as she did with Rob and Eric. They bore it with patience, and Rob even hugged her back and told her she looked good with the new haircut. It earned him a big piece of chocolate cake, the clever bastard.

On Thursday we hung out in the rehearsal room, waiting for Rob and Jazz to finish baseball practice. Eric helped me with my tasks of getting the costumes and other props ready. We also got a lot of kissing done. Eric tried to go further, but I managed to stall him by telling him I wanted to wait for our date. This distracted him as he asked about my plans. I’d realized he preferred to know every detail beforehand instead of being surprised, and I obliged. He was quite enthusiastic about my ideas for a third date and had no objections to Jazz giving us a lift, which was a relief.

But like he said, “Better Jasper than Rob. It will be bad enough when my brother drops us off at the hotel after the Prom.”

“The…the hotel?” I felt my face go bright red as my voice broke on those words.

“Rob offered to rent a hotel room and take us there after the Junior Prom. Or preferably long before it officially ends. I look forward to dancing with you, but loud, crowded parties full of straight couples isn’t really my cup of tea I want us to be alone, and I want you to make love to me.”

I was speechless, but in any case he robbed me of the chance to reply by kissing me senseless. It took us five minutes to untangle my hair after that little intermezzo. Good thing I’d begun bringing a hairbrush to school. Afterwards, no more was said about the Prom, and we chatted about normal stuff like books, boring lessons and the way people were gradually paying less attention to us as a couple, thank god.

I suspected I would be performing my second-ever blowjob tonight, and I hoped it would be a success. I knew Eric had no experience and would probably appreciate my efforts no matter what, but I was still nervous about giving a good performance. I didn’t want to think about taking the huge step of fucking Eric and having him fuck me in return on prom night. Yeah right, not even I believed that silly statement! I got hard every time the thought ‘popped’ into my head.

There was no denying it. My blond boyfriend was going to get what he wanted, tonight and at prom night, and probably, hopefully, for the rest of our lives. Eric was completely irresistible, but at least he seemed to think the same about me. Rob had teased him about it on the way home the other day, but to my surprise Eric simply shrugged and admitted it. Funnily enough, that had shut Rob up pretty fast. Very likely he didn’t find it as fun to tease his younger brother when there was no outraged reaction.

“Here we are, go get ‘im.” Jasper’s voice broke into my thoughts about Eric, and I looked up to see we were parked in front of the Perry household. I opened the car door, got out and automatically looked down to check I was decent. The bulge in my jeans showed I’d sported wood during the drive, but thankfully my jacket had been lying across my lap, hiding the evidence. A quick adjustment together with the thought of Mrs. Perry frowning at me and refusing to let Eric go on our date solved the problem, and I could walk to the front door.

Eric must have been waiting in the hall, because as soon as I rang the bell, he opened the door. Seeing my handsome boyfriend took my breath away, and he stared back at me with the same hungry expression I suspected was on my face. His blue eyes were accentuated by the blue and green button-down he wore, and the white jeans hugged him in all the right places and left almost nothing to the imagination. ‘He must be wearing a white jock,’ was my immediate thought and suddenly my jeans got tight once more. Shit, we needed to get out of here before his parents turned up. The thought spurred me into action.

“Hey, babe, you look fantastic. Ready to go on our date?”

“Yep, you bet.” He grabbed the backpack next to the door and turned to yell into the house. “I’m off, Dad. See you tomorrow.”

Mr. Perry’s voice drifted back to us as Eric closed the door. “Have fun.”

I stared at the backpack and tried to wrap my head around my boyfriend’s words.

“See you tomorrow?” I finally managed to ask him.

“Do you think Jasper would mind taking my bag home and drop it at your place tonight? Or is he staying with Carolyn?”

“No, he’s not planning to stay over as far as I know, but why do you have a bag?” I couldn’t believe the most obvious explanation; it would be too much to hope for.

“My parents said yes to me staying the night with you.”

“What?”

“Providing it’s OK with your parents too, and with you?” A small teasing grin appeared at his last words.

I grabbed his hand and almost dragged him down the drive to the car. “Fuck, yes, of course it’s OK, but I can’t believe it. How did you manage to make that miracle happen? No, wait; tell me later when we’re alone.”

I opened the back door and Eric got in. I was about close the car door when he scooted over, clearly expecting me to follow him.

“Hey Jazz, thanks for helping out.” My boyfriend gave Jasper a friendly pat on the shoulder.

“You’re welcome,” Jasper replied.

He caught me hesitating at the door and chuckled. “For God’s sake, Nel, get in next to Eric. But no splooge marks, if you please. You mess it, you clean it – with bleach!”

I blushed and jumped in, and Jasper started the car.

“Would you mind dropping Eric’s backpack off at my place when you get home? You can leave it on our porch if you get back late.” I caught Jasper’s eyes in the rear view mirror and tried to convey my wish that he didn’t ask any questions about this change in plans.

“Certainly, sir, all part of the Best Friend Limousine service,” Jasper said with a fake British accent, and we all laughed. “I won’t be back late, because Carolyn has to work tomorrow. Perhaps we can go and visit her at the café in the morning.” Jasper once again showed his worth as a considerate friend by pretending Eric staying the night was no big deal.

My relief made me a bit giddy and reckless. “When you wake up around eleven, you mean?”

“Hey, I’m not that bad.” Jasper’s attention was on the road, which prevented a better comeback.

“Sleepyhead, nothing and no one gets you up easily in the morning, except Carolyn. Literally.” I chuckled as Jasper rolled his eyes.

“Shut up, Nel, or I’ll come over at nine and drag you out of bed the way you did last week.”

“Don’t you dare! I only walked in when I was sure you were alone.”

“But you interrupted my nice dream about Carolyn.”

“Oh, that explains the massive flag pole you were waving around. Disgusting, I tell you.” I winked at Eric next to me. He was trying not to laugh at our banter.

“Hey, you’re spoken for now; you’re not allowed to notice the dicks of other guys.” Jasper tried to change tactics and get Eric on his side.

“Oh, he can look, as long as he doesn’t touch,” my clever boyfriend declared. “Hey, even straight guys look according to Rob. He said Carolyn is one lucky woman, who is probably the envy of a few high school jocks as well as girls.”

“He said what?!” The mixture of outrage and pride in Jasper’s voice had us both collapsing in helpless laughter. It was a good way to dispel the rest of my anxiousness about our date.

I hope Team Rob and Team Jasper are pleased too. ;) 
I can’t believe we’ve hit the milestone of 50 chapters! :2thumbs: Thank you to my readers for all the lovely reviews for this prompt story and for contributing in the discussion forum.
:thankyou: to AC Benus for diligent and fast beta / edit work.
Copyright © 2017 Timothy M.; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 21
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Holy cow, I have to hear how Eric got permission to spend the night at Nelson's! That seems awfully sudden for them. Once more, Jasper shows how good a friend he is by not teasing Nel about the change in plans. It's too bad Team Rob and Team Jaz don't have something to celebrate together. :)
It seems Eric isn't s shy as he used to be, suggesting that they make love after the Prom...a far cry from the boy who wouldn't ask Nelson out. I'm happy to see Nel being nervous about that night...he's really being considerate and not hinting at they rush things as some boys would.
Wonderful milestone, min ven.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Congratulations on 50 chapters, Tim. It was a cute chapter. Best friends are supposed to come in handy when you're nervous. Jasper is a very good friend... to everyone. He was very good at relieving the pressure... well... not exactly all of it... hehe... cheers... Gary....

  • Like 1
Link to comment

You do such a good job of making the prompt come naturally to the interaction and characterization. Thank you for sharing these glimpses into their lives and into your imagination.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 06/07/2016 06:35 AM, ColumbusGuy said:

Holy cow, I have to hear how Eric got permission to spend the night at Nelson's! That seems awfully sudden for them. Once more, Jasper shows how good a friend he is by not teasing Nel about the change in plans. It's too bad Team Rob and Team Jaz don't have something to celebrate together. :)

It seems Eric isn't s shy as he used to be, suggesting that they make love after the Prom...a far cry from the boy who wouldn't ask Nelson out. I'm happy to see Nel being nervous about that night...he's really being considerate and not hinting at they rush things as some boys would.

Wonderful milestone, min ven.

Thanks, CG. I promise you'll get the story. I started writing it and suddenly realized Eric wouldn't want to reveal it standing in the door or in front of Jasper.

Yeah, the redhead is a loyal friend, who'll save his teasing for when he's alone with Nelson. :lol:

Eric is displaying almost Rob-like non-shyness here. It's probably confidence brought out by having the boyfriend he's wanted for ages, as well as normal teen hormones. Hopefully, Nelson won't be too nervous by the time they get to the prom - or when he has Eric in his bed tonight.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 06/07/2016 12:09 PM, Headstall said:

Congratulations on 50 chapters, Tim. It was a cute chapter. Best friends are supposed to come in handy when you're nervous. Jasper is a very good friend... to everyone. He was very good at relieving the pressure... well... not exactly all of it... hehe... cheers... Gary....

Thank you, Gary. It's been a fun journey so far. Glad you thought the chapter cute.

Jasper did another heroic friend act here, but then Nelson was there for him when he started dating Carolyn. Talk about straight boy drama, lol.

Hehe, we'll get to the relieving of other pressures later. Eric upped the ante with his hotel comment, I think. But I'm sure Nelson will be up for the challenge. :rofl:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 06/07/2016 12:40 PM, Parker Owens said:

You do such a good job of making the prompt come naturally to the interaction and characterization. Thank you for sharing these glimpses into their lives and into your imagination.

Thanks, Parker, I'm glad you think the prompt worked. Sometimes I find it quite difficult and artificial to strat with those first liners, so your compliment is much appreciated. :hug:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Ooohhh... You left us right when things were getting very interesting... I hope the prompt gods are favourable soon, so we can get to the next chapter!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Well I think its safe to say that Eric shocked the hell out of Nelson :lol: Its going to be difficult for the poor guy to think about the prom now without having a very telling physical reaction :P I'm really surprised that Eric's parents decided to let him spend the night. I think this means that date night is going to be a lot more interesting than anticipated ;)
This was a great chapter to mark as your 50th. Congrats!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 06/08/2016 07:17 AM, Puppilull said:

Ooohhh... You left us right when things were getting very interesting... I hope the prompt gods are favourable soon, so we can get to the next chapter!

You mean you're looking forward to the dinner date? :lol: I may decide not to wait for a prompt to continue the date, but I have a PPC chapter to get written first.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 06/08/2016 09:42 AM, LitLover said:

Well I think its safe to say that Eric shocked the hell out of Nelson :lol: Its going to be difficult for the poor guy to think about the prom now without having a very telling physical reaction :P I'm really surprised that Eric's parents decided to let him spend the night. I think this means that date night is going to be a lot more interesting than anticipated ;)

This was a great chapter to mark as your 50th. Congrats!

Thanks, LL, I'm glad you think it worthy of the 50th ch. mark. :D

Eric decided to pass the shock of Rob's hotel suggestion on to Nelson, and it worked! :lol: I think you may be right about Nelson's reaction, but hopefully by the time they get to prom night he'll be used to the idea. :rofl:

I'll get back to why Eric's parents agreed to the sleep-over. As for how the date night goes... :X

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I'm pretty sure a few chapters back I predicted Eric would be the one to do the 'seducing' when push came to shove (hehe), and here his little 'I can spend the night' took Nelson (and us readers) by surprise.

 

Hmmmm, I wonder if Nelson will remember to latch the door to his room or not…? ;)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 06/11/2016 09:38 AM, AC Benus said:

I'm pretty sure a few chapters back I predicted Eric would be the one to do the 'seducing' when push came to shove (hehe), and here his little 'I can spend the night' took Nelson (and us readers) by surprise.

 

Hmmmm, I wonder if Nelson will remember to latch the door to his room or not…? ;)

LOL, I'm sure you did, too, and that the prediction inspired me. ;) It's so much fun having Eric be the pushy one (hehe back). I love that you say his little surprise caught everyone. :D

I'm sure Nelson will lock his door very carefully. :P

Thanks again for a fast edit and for the review. :hug:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Eric's spending the night? Aw!!! :D I wonder how the conversation will unfold between Nel and his parents about Eric staying over. All I know is, it'll probably involve a lot of blushing. :P

 

Tim, thank you so much for another wonderful chapter, and congratulations on this being your fiftieth! :hug:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 06/21/2016 08:04 AM, Drew Espinosa said:

Eric's spending the night? Aw!!! :D I wonder how the conversation will unfold between Nel and his parents about Eric staying over. All I know is, it'll probably involve a lot of blushing. :P

 

Tim, thank you so much for another wonderful chapter, and congratulations on this being your fiftieth! :hug:

I can't believe I missed answering to this review. :facepalm: sorry about that Drew. Good thing droughtquake is tearing through the story and leaving reviews left and right. :lol:

Thank you for the congratulations and yes you're right about the conversation between Nelson and his parents. lots of :*) but I think he may decide it's worth it. :P

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 01/31/2017 04:30 PM, droughtquake said:

Eric’s comfortable enough with Jazz that their last conversation got awfully suggestive! ;-)

Yes it sort of did, didn't it? Jasper is used to locker room banter, and he's happy to indulge in some mutual teasing of his best friend. He just doesn't want any details, but then neither does Nelson.

:thankyou: for all the reviews, I'll catch up eventually. Don't want to keep me from writing chapters, do we? ;)

  • Like 2
Link to comment

“Hey, even straight guys look according to Rob. He said Carolyn is one lucky woman, who is probably the envy of a few high school jocks as well as girls.”

“He said what?!” The mixture of outrage and pride in Jasper’s voice had us both collapsing in helpless laughter.

 

- LMAO!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..