2024 Anthology Entries Due Tue October 1 ×

Happy Birthday Carlos!

Mann Ramblings

• Site Moderator

Happy Birthday Carlos!!

I hope you have a fantastic day my friend!

:hug: :hug:

Well aren't you Mr. Popular. Seems Mann also made a birthday topic in your honour - damn and I've been waiting for months for this. Oh well.. I tried :lol:

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 1

• Site Administrator

Happy Birthday, Carlos!

:music: :music: :music: :music: :music:

Well aren't you Mr. Popular. Seems Mann also made a birthday topic in your honour - damn and I've been waiting for months for this. Oh well.. I tried :lol:

I've merged the threads Sorry -- the winner is the one that got in first. However, it's the thought that counts :hug:

• Like 4

Happy Birthday, Carlos!

:D :D :D :D :D

Who's first in line for the spankings?

Dirty old man... :kiss:

Thank you! And I'm just being a dirty old man so you have a clear path to follow in the years to come!

:D:wizard: Happy Birthday Daddy!!! :wizard::D

Can I be the one to spank him? ;)

No you may not! Damn whipersnappers!

Happy Birthday Carlos!!

I hope you have a fantastic day my friend!

:hug: :hug:

I'm beyond flattered, 1810. Having both you and Mann try to create threads for my birthday is plain awesome.

• Like 1

Happy Birthday Carlos!

hfgyv3ihrcikbxgzdk2n.jpg

Should be CJ's Jeep in cake form, I know it's not quite right, but I found the chocolate mud cool :-P

That's sick! Exactly what my own Jeep looks like after a day mudding in the Everglades. (Although mine's black and much older LOL)

Tillykke med fødselsdagen   to my favorite biker. :D

I guess you'd prefer a case of Carlsberg to Danish birthday flags  :rofl:

Beer over fags any day!

Happy Birthday, old man!  Come over to the bar and I play you your favorite song. Yes, there's drinks too.

Old man my ass! And funny you mentioned the bar, I looked at the story a day or two ago wanting to make sure I'd not missed an installment!

• Like 2

Yay! I've known Carlos for a whole year now!! I can even recycle my Happy Birthday pictures now! :P

gallery_26275_1417_35185.jpg

• Like 1