Newest Newsletter Game: Pick Two

• Site Administrator

@comicfan @Nephylim @Valkyrie @Lyssa @northie @Caz Pedroso @Puppilull @ghanbrews @Drew Espinosa @Mikiesboy @Defiance19 @aditus @Ron @Dolores Esteban @BHopper2

I just wanted to check in with everyone and make sure you know the game is active with the information from this post. I'm also going to do a blog feature on flash fiction and mention this game as well later this month for the site blog. I thought I'd ask everyone why they like to write flash fiction for the feature. All I need is quick response, up to a few sentences. Care to share? You can send me a PM with your reply.

• Like 5
  • Site Administrator

Yup!  "actor" and "coffee shop"  I think I lucked out as far as word pairings. ;)  My apologies to @Lyssa for "afterthought" and "snail" :gikkle:  

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Valkyrie said:

Yup!  "actor" and "coffee shop"  I think I lucked out as far as word pairings. ;)  My apologies to @Lyssa for "afterthought" and "snail" :gikkle:  

Don`t worry, I already have an idea, in which the two words match. LOL

Edited by Lyssa
  • Site Administrator

:D I figured some of you would be thinking over the last week of some sort of inspiration from YOUR words... but no. :devil:

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Dolores Esteban said:

...opened the front door and found a TUGBOAT. I stared, shocked. But I think I have an idea.

Thank goodness. You can thank @Drew Espinosa "...an excellent way to randomly get nouns," he said.

• Like 5
26 minutes ago, Cia said:

:D I figured some of you would be thinking over the last week of some sort of inspiration from YOUR words... but no. :devil:

No - that would've been far too straight forward ... :P  *Goes away to contemplate the daisy and pencil*

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Hey, I didn't force any of y'all to use it! 0:):P 

Awww i'll take pity on ya Drew!

• Like 3
  • Site Administrator
7 minutes ago, Lyssa said:

Can someone edit for me? I would really appreciate it.

I'd be happy to :)  

• Like 2