The Drop in Centre

3 hours ago, MichaelS36 said:

I hope you're doing okay, chris. 

As well as can be expected. Kidney pain is being managed with painkillers, up every two hour needing to pee. So insomnia has kicked in.

Waiting on CT scan results and Kidney treatment appointment.

Dad's estate nothing for me to do now until probate granted, which is August at the earliest.

Hope all is well with you and tim.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Okay, no more talk about devils.....ever.

I had the weirdest dream last night. I was at the mall up in Mass with my friend shopping for clothes. The salesperson, who happened to look a lot like the devil that @mollyhousemouse shared, kept insisting I try on a pair of  fire engine red leather pants. I tried. I really did, but apparently my dream self is in no better shape than I am. My friend, who now sprouted little horns on her forehead kept trying to stuff my muffin top into the pants which had turned black. Geesh. Woke up thinking WTF?

Today's agenda includes a trip out to the Amish market for fruits and veggies. Floors need to be swept, I swear the dogs tracked in half the backyard while we gone. I'm also in the mood to write a bit. 

Have a good day everyone!

• Haha 3
  • Wow 2
27 minutes ago, kbois said:

Okay, no more talk about devils.....ever.

I had the weirdest dream last night. I was at the mall up in Mass with my friend shopping for clothes. The salesperson, who happened to look a lot like the devil that @mollyhousemouse shared, kept insisting I try on a pair of  fire engine red leather pants. I tried. I really did, but apparently my dream self is in no better shape than I am. My friend, who now sprouted little horns on her forehead kept trying to stuff my muffin top into the pants which had turned black. Geesh. Woke up thinking WTF?

So you've finally come to the conclusion that jalapeno slices and shots of Fireball really isn't that great of a combination? 🤔

Edited by spyke
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
2 hours ago, spyke said:

So you've finally come to the conclusion that jalapeno slices and shots of Fireball really isn't that great of a combination? 🤔

While I will 'fess up to the ingestion of jalapenos this week, I can't blame Fireball. Haven't had that in a couple of months. 

My current fixation is blackberry and/or Skrewball (peanut butter). 🤤🤣🥃

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
29 minutes ago, kbois said:

While I will 'fess up to the ingestion of jalapenos this week, I can't blame Fireball. Haven't had that in a couple of months. 

My current fixation is blackberry and/or Skrewball (peanut butter). 🤤🤣🥃

I'm voting on the Skrewball. Peanut butter does me in every time!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1
Just now, Reader1810 said:

Heya Jay, Nice of you to stop by. :glomp:

:) I figured there were some people around here who missed me so I decided to grace y'all with my presence 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2

so I discovered one of the major benefits of being a fulltime caregiver for my mom....I just got back from a free trip to Hawaii on Thursday 

• Like 3
  • Wow 2
2 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

While MIA, you missed the character I named after you. 😃 

What??? Which story? 

• Like 4
5 hours ago, JayT said:

so I discovered one of the major benefits of being a fulltime caregiver for my mom....I just got back from a free trip to Hawaii on Thursday 

That's a nice perk. i hope your mom and you are okay.  Nice to have you back, JayT.  :)

• Like 5

I got to try out my slicer dicer thingy that I bought before vacation. I am completely enamored! Why did I not know about this glorious invention before? At the rate my son goes through the roasted veggies this thing is worth its weight in gold. It made quick work of beets, eggplant, carrots, and onions. I added raw almonds to the tray of Brussel sprouts and they came out really good. 

I also discovered the blades are very sharp. Both band-aid covered thumbs can attest to that. The set came with a peeler too. Again... sharp! 

My hemp hearts arrived today, just in time to add to my lunch of Greek yogurt and blueberries. They are a nice addition to my growing seed collection. 

I just realized I forgot to buy zucchini.. oh well!

Hope everyone has a good evening!

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Wow 1
1 minute ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hello JayT
it's good to see you

hey mama I've missed you sooooooo fracking much. 

• Love 2

i forget, sometimes, that we live on the outskirts of our little town
then, there comes a night when i have to take Number One to work
MAN! it is DARK, and we heard the coyotes, and there was something crossing the road. cat? racoon? possum? skunk?

anyway, it's time for bed
hope to see you all tomorrow

• Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..