The Drop in Centre

6 hours ago, chris191070 said:

At long last.

I'm free of my Kidney Stones and Stent.

That is fan-freaking-tastic! So happy for you!

• Like 1
  • Love 3
26 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Good Morning all

Hope everyone is well.

I managed to sleep 10 hours straight, it's great to be pain free.

Keep safe and have a good day.

Glad your pain free, I know how bad kidney stones hurt and they are definitely no fun.

I'm lucky to get 3 to 4 straight hours of sleep, insomnia sux.

• Like 4
27 minutes ago, 1brokNangel said:

Glad your pain free, I know how bad kidney stones hurt and they are definitely no fun.

I'm lucky to get 3 to 4 straight hours of sleep, insomnia sux.

I put up with the insomnia for 15 month, it was horrible.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, chris191070 said:

I put up with the insomnia for 15 month, it was horrible.

Insomnia or was rhe pain keeping you awake. I went thru a stretch where I didn't sleep more than 2 or 3 hours a night. No pain, no help from otc supplements like melatonin, nothing the doc could find. He gave me an rx sleep aid it took exactly 2 pills. Seems I got up in the middle of the night, drove to the 24 hr grocery, then cooked before going back to bed, all with no recollection of my time. Angel is right, insomnia sucks!

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Kitt said:

Insomnia or was rhe pain keeping you awake. I went thru a stretch where I didn't sleep more than 2 or 3 hours a night. No pain, no help from otc supplements like melatonin, nothing the doc could find. He gave me an rx sleep aid it took exactly 2 pills. Seems I got up in the middle of the night, drove to the 24 hr grocery, then cooked before going back to bed, all with no recollection of my time. Angel is right, insomnia sucks!

Probably a mixture of the two.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Good Morning all

Hope everyone is well.

I managed to sleep 10 hours straight, it's great to be pain free.

Keep safe and have a good day.

Having not slept through the night in…I don’t even know, this sounds amazing! Congratulations. I bet you feel so good.

• Love 4

At the gym this morning I hit a playlist I haven't listened to in a while. The first song? 

Cher- If I Could Turn Back Time 🤦‍♀️🤣

I don't usually mind the time change thing but I'm not liking losing an hour of my only day off. 😒

Have a good day and stay warm!

• Like 4
53 minutes ago, kbois said:

Something about this post bothered me. No, it wasn't the bright red jock. Nor was it your shocked mortification. That cracked me up. 

It finally dawned on me. 

Your workout clothes were hanging on the door??!!!

**scratches head** Please tell me they were just draped over the door and not on hangers, cuz that was my first thought. 

If so, what kind of alien are you??

Do you iron your t-shirts? And the bright red jock too? 🤣🤣

Thanks for making my day Wayne!

😘

Lol. They were hanging on the corner of the door. I’m a filthy animal, and I get sweaty as hell then hang my shorts and shirt (and jock!) on the corner so they don’t get mildewy and worse than they already do.

Speaking of which, it’s laundry time for them!

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..