Happy Birthday, Suvitar

:D              :D   Happy Birthday, Suvitar         :D                        :D

• Like 1

• Site Administrator

:wizard:  :wizard: :wizard: Happy Birthday!  I hope you have a great day! :wizard:  :wizard:  :wizard:  

e68d667c8774a17b9706ecb20d6c18d0.jpg

• Like 1

:wizard: Happy Birthday, Suvitar :wizard:

Have A Wonderful Day Of Peace And Joy

• Like 1

You and I joined around the same time. I stayed quiet and you took off like a rocket. From the outset, you posted, reviewed and got involved with everything that was going on here. Then you joined the staff to help out even more. My hat is off to you, keep it up please.

Finnish is supposed to be close to Hungarian, I don't think so. So I chickened out of giving you a Finnish Birthday Video. I must be going through my third childhood phase, but I like the one I chose for you. I just wanted to...

Wish You

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard::music: Suvitar :music: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

A Very Happy Birthday!!!

suvitar_58a92139.png

Sandrewn

• Like 2

HAPPY    BIRTHDAY

SUVITAR!!!!!

I hope you had an awesome day! :)

• Like 1

You and I joined around the same time. I stayed quiet and you took off like a rocket. From the outset, you posted, reviewed and got involved with everything that was going on here. Then you joined the staff to help out even more. My hat is off to you, keep it up please.

Finnish is supposed to be close to Hungarian, I don't think so. So I chickened out of giving you a Finnish Birthday Video. I must be going through my third childhood phase, but I like the one I chose for you. I just wanted to...

Wish You

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard::music: Suvitar :music: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

A Very Happy Birthday!!!

suvitar_58a92139.png

Sandrewn

Thank you so much! Lovely video  :worship:  and you are right Hungarian and Finnish aren't similar, even if they say so  :unsure:

• Like 1

Happy Birthday Suvitar from the dreams of Snowflakes in places forever-white under phosphorescent skies...

• Like 2

• Site Administrator

:music: :music: Happy Birthday Suvitar :music: :music:

Belated Happy Birthday, I hope it was a great one!!

• Like 1