Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 1,004 Words
  • 821 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Egaran Stars - 49. Reinard- Aedan's Den

It didn’t take long for Ryan to clean the room, the human smirking as he passed the Faro.

“If you need help, you know where to find me,” he said.

“I don’t suppose you want to blindfold me before I film this?” Reinard muttered, looking at the camera that would soon be centered on a naked deer ass.

“Now why would I do that? It would spoil the show. Look Reinard, I know you’re one of those monogamous people, and trust me, I get it. Where I’m from, what the Egaro do is frowned upon. But you know something? All this experience makes them some of the best lovers I have ever had, and being nearly crushed under an Egaro in heat is one of the best experiences I have ever had. What you should take away from this is that by watching, you can pick up some trick early. Then, when you do find the person you want to be with forever, you can blow their mind in bed. Trust me, if you keep them happy in bed, they’ll never want to leave.”

“That’s not necessarily true,” Aedan mentioned, stepping into the room with a large armful of pillows. “Give a person lots of cuddles and let them know they are loved. That’s how you keep them.”

“Well, yeah, okay, but you can’t deny that the sex helps,” Ryan urged.

Aedan shrugged, spreading the pillows around the large bed. He began pulling them into a small circle, studying the layout for a moment before changing his mind and placing them around the head of the bed. Reinard watched the Cervidas work, amazed at how seriously he seemed to take the task.

The deer noticed his stares, and smiled slightly as Ryan vacated the room

“Without a good placement, a good nap is hard to come by. But too good, and I’ll fall asleep. And as cute as a sleeping Cervidas can be, it’s not quite enough for the Egaro. You don’t mind if I call you Dustein for the purposes of the video, do you? I know you probably want to maintain your anonymity.”

“You heard Daphne?” Reinard frowned.

“Yeah. It’s not a common Faro name, so it should work okay, right? I wouldn’t want you to get in trouble.”

Reinard’s ears pinned back against his head, the fox grimacing. It felt like yet another blow to his identity, but at least this one was temporary.

“Fine…”

“Great! Go ahead and start the camera up, and I’ll get comfy. Just give me a thumbs up when you’re ready.”

“That would be never…” Reinard muttered. “Shouldn’t someone be watching me, and making sure I’m doing this right?”

“You’ve had training. Didn’t Pasiphaë teach you how to use the camera? I think Aegle said she was planning on getting a smaller one,” Aedan said, setting several strange objects near his new den.

Reinard’s eyes bulged out at the sight of a phallus that looked nearly nine, ten inches long. Aedan chuckled quietly, following the Faro’s gaze.

“Don’t worry, I can’t actually use that. But the anticipation of me using it should help amp up the mood. Are you ready?”

Reinard gave a reluctant nod as Aedan settled back in his nest, the Cervidas spreading his legs as he affected a relaxed, almost lazy posture. Turning on the camera, the Faro waited for it to warm up before hitting a button and turning it on Aedan. His thumb rose, a grin rolling over Aedan’s face.

“Welcome back to my den, all my friends and Cervidae lovers. It’s been a while, but don’t worry, I have been busy practicing, and learning new tricks. That said, today we return to basics. I have with me a new friend, Dustein. He will be working the camera, but you see, Dustein isn’t just any tiger. No, in fact, he’s not a tiger at all. And, well, poor Dustein gets awful shy around naked bodies. What we’ll be doing today is breaking our new friend in.”

Reinard’s jaw was hanging open, the Faro staring in horror at the deer.

“Relax Dustein, you can pick your jaw up off the floor,” Aedan beamed. “You won’t be on camera, but we’ll be doing some very naughty things in here. I will have to ask some of my usual viewers to sign off now, as things are going to get very adult oriented.”

Aedan waited a few seconds before slowly unwrapping the top portion of his robe, looking straight at Reinard. A hand came up, slowly caressing a nipple as the fabric fell off his shoulders.

“Tell us Dustein, have you ever watched a dirty movie?” the deer asked, his voice dropping into a more sultry tone.

“No…” Reinard said, his voice cracking.

“You heard it straight from him. We have someone completely new here. Now, how shall we break him first?”

Aedan’s hand crawled toward his waist, briefly teasing at what lay below. His fingers dipped under the fabric, eyes gleaming as he looked at Reinard.

“Why don’t you get a little closer and take a peek at what’s there?”

Swallowing drily, the fox moved the camera set closer to Aedan, tilting the camera so it was aimed at the deer’s crotch.

“Now, don’t laugh at my size,” Aedan warned, peeling the robe away from his crotch.

His length was hidden by a thick fluffy sheath, normal from what Reinard had seen with Galen. But try as he might, Reinard couldn’t figure out where his testicles were.

“See, I knew we could get you interested. You want to look for them? They’re there,” Aedan promised.

“No,” Reinard said quickly, shaking his head.

“Shame. It would have been nice to get you in bed to cuddle with me,” Aedan smiled. “Well, just for my fans, don’t worry, my nuts are still there.”

His hands pulled away the fur under his sheath, revealing the tiny sac.

“And now that we have been reassured of that, why don’t we get this party really started?”

Copyright © 2020 Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Wow 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..