Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 787 Words
  • 472 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Egaran Stars - 74. Epilogue/Aedan's Aid

“I think I’m ready…”

Aedan held the door open for Galen, the tiger taking a deep breath as he looked at the Cervidas.

“For?” the deer prompted gently.

Three years of dancing around the subject. Three years of missing him, of missing the comfort he had provided. Galen had been with others; he was an Egaro after all. It wasn’t even his first time sleeping with Aedan for the camera. Everyone wanted to see the big strong tiger taking the deer, and he made sure to work that angle for the camera just as much as he worked up a submissive top for Iason.

But it had been three years, and he knew that being a top alone couldn’t work any more. He missed the connection he’d felt when Reinard had been in him, the love that had poured between them in their last coupling. And Aedan had offered that to him, when he was ready. The deer could give that to him, but not until the tiger asked for it himself.

And he was ready… or as ready as he felt he could ever be. No longer did it feel like he was betraying the Faro by having sex. His heart still ached for the fox who had entered his life like a hurricane, but Reinard was gone, and it was long past time for him to realize that.

“I want you to take me for this video,” the tiger said quietly.

Aedan followed him into the room, nodding to Ryan as the human set up the camera. He got a sly grin in return; the human always enjoyed watching Galen breed the deer, but it seemed it would be the other way around today.

“Galen, I can’t replace him. And I’m not going to try. You’re asking for me to fuck you, and I’ll do it gladly, but it will be a Cervidas fucking you, not a Faro,” the deer warned quietly.

Galen gritted his teeth, nodding slowly.

“I know. I know he’s gone. You don’t have to keep reminding me. Just… I need to get past this. I need to be taken. I don’t care if you want to dominate me, we can figure something out. But I need to give myself up. And you’re the only one I trust not to hurt me here.”

“Then as long as you understand what you’re getting, it will be my honour to serve you Galen,” the Cervidas smiled.

It didn’t take long to set up the bed, Ryan’s eye raising as Aedan lifted Galen’s tail. The Egaro hissed quietly at the unfamiliar sensation of lube running over his tailhole, and he clenched instinctively, despite an effort to remain loose for the deer.

“Massage first,” Aedan decided, motioning toward Ryan to get the camera going.

His fingers dug into the tiger’s back, slowly working the tension out of Galen’s body, helping him to relax. The deer’s long length rubbed over Galen’s cheek as he worked, the tiger groaning softly as the deer started up a quiet dialogue for their viewers.

“You just lay there and let the Cervidas pleasure you… I know just what you need to relax, to get away from your stress…”

Soft kisses ran down the tiger’s back, a heavy layer of deer covering him briefly like a tight warm hug. Strength poured into Galen, his emotions calming slowly as Aedan worked on calming him down.

Slowly, the Cervidas pulled away, his length slipping between the tiger’s cheeks to tease along his tailhole. Galen tensed again, then relaxed as hands gently kneaded into him, relaxing him slowly, until he felt like puddy under the deer’s touch.

The tip of Aedan’s rod slowly pressed into him, the tapered end gently spreading his hole open for the rest of the length, and Galen let out a sigh, silent tears running down his face as he gave himself up completely. What was once sacred to his bonded was free once more. His heart ached, and he knew it always would, but as the deer slid deeper into him, the tiger knew that he had started to move on, that he had opened himself to finding another partner.

And as the deer bottomed out, his warmth spreading into the tiger with every twitch of his spasming rod, Galen let a piece of himself go, let the loneliness he had carried with him escape. Aedan’s seed sprayed into him not a minute later, the deer rutting against him slowly, with heavy pants, and the tiger felt a smile slowly spread across his face. It was painful; surviving always was. But he didn’t have to do it alone anymore. For the first time in years, Galen was free.

This was a sad story from the beginning, and I want to thank everyone who remained with it until the end. Here's hoping my next story can actually have a happily ever after.
Copyright © 2020 Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Thanks for the journey, this was an awesome story. Very sad, but extremely well done.

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Sad 1
Link to comment

Thanks for this wonderful story. Extremely sad, but then not everything is made of happiness. Galen finally set himself free and is hopefully on the road to recovery.

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Sad 1
Link to comment

A wonderful and tragic story. Another brilliant work, Ye. Here's to hoping for an incredibly happy future tale! 

It takes a special author to write dark tales as such. I've only written one scene involving a grizzly murder, and it pales in comparison to this story. Wonderful job!

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment

Dammit, i was hoping, that at the very least, something might be uncovered so that galen could have some closure. My heart aches for galen and how he's left with the memory that his bonded chose to end his life, leaving galen broken, instead of the truth. Reinard loved galen with everything he had, so much that he would move lightyears away in hopes of keeping him safe. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment

I wanted to reserve my final thoughts until the end, since, like others, I was hoping for a twist and Reinard was still alive. 

While it's not the closure I was hoping for, the fact that I was this dismayed by a character death (and in a genre I don't usually read) is a testament to your skill as a writer. Beautiful story, it will be on my mind for a while. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment

It's not the ending I would have hoped, but at least it's one I can accept.

Once I saw that our little Faro passed, I was half expecting that it was all a revenge plot from Themis because Reinard stabbed Ryan. Themis would be close enough to Reinard to know when he was leaving and knows of Reinard's clan being targeted. Not that I believe Themis would do that, but it would be a "shocking twist" to reveal at the end of the story.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..