Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 1,022 Words
  • 1,278 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Egaran Stars - 32. Galen- In the Heat of the Moment

Galen pressed the fox’s leg back gently, Reinard hissing quietly as he was stretched. The Faro was laying on his back, the tiger leaning over him as he tried to work out some of the fox’s cramps. The Egaro’s mind was a mess. It was supposed to be a one time thing, something to help Reinard relax. But now he was being forced into a relationship with the Faro, all because he couldn’t keep his dick in his pants.

Galen was not about to blame Reinard for this. It was the tiger’s fault this had happened. Themis had warned him to stay away from the fox, and he had chosen not to listen. But he had to admit it would have been nice to know what he had been getting into before he had fucked Reinard.

“I hope you understand I’m still fucking other Egaro. There is no way you can handle a heat if you’re getting this sore after two rounds,” he said, slowly lowering Reinard’s leg.

“Naturally. I could never be enough for you,” Reinard grunted.

“Oh don’t go putting words in my mouth,” Galen frowned, switching legs.

“I suppose you want me to start wearing a diaper around the house, don’t you.”

“Only if you want me to scoop you up and carry you everywhere. I never thought someone in a diaper could be so cute, but you… You make me feel so protective, to be honest.”

Reinard frowned as his leg was pushed back, looking up at the tiger.

“Really? You mean you actually do care about me?”

Galen burst out laughing, dropping Reinard’s leg. The fox glared at him, waiting for the tiger to calm down

“Of course I care about you Reinard. If I didn’t, do you think you’d still be here? Or that I would be here?”

Hands scraped under the Faro, Reinard yelping as he was lifted into Galen’s arms. The Egaro pressed the fox against him, hugging him tightly to his chest. Reinard fought against the tiger, pulling his head back.

“Hey! Stop trying to smother me!”

“I’m hugging you, you dummy,” Galen chuckled.

His neck bent slightly, the tiger planting a soft kiss on Reinard’s head.

“Contrary to popular belief, Egaro can form emotional attachments. Not that I’m happy being forced into a relationship, but that was my fault. I should have asked you first,” he said. “Still, as difficult as it is being with you, I would never want to actually hurt you Reinard.”

“Difficult?”

“Well, yeah. I mean, we both have problems.”

The tiger carried the fox into the bedroom, grabbing the Faro’s clothes.

“I think we’re supposed to get paid today. Maybe you can finally get some more clothes,” he said, pulling his skirt on.

“Maybe,” Reinard said, watching the tiger.

Galen slowed down, smirking at Reinard.

“Don’t tell me, now that you’ve had me once, you want me again.”

The fox nodded, ears drooping even as his small length peeked from his sheath.

“Well, why don’t we do what is called a quickie? First rule, that knot of yours stays outside of me.”

Galen crawled onto the bed, Reinard falling back as the tiger climbed over him. Their faces were inches apart, Galen smirking at the fox. He loved the way Reinard looked, so lost and confused. The look would not last long if he had anything to say about it.

Kissing the Faro lightly, the tiger let his tongue run down the small body, licking at Reinard’s sheath. His hand slowly pulled at the Faro’s rod, and his tongue wrapped around the length.

Reinard inhaled sharply, his hips thrusting up into Galen’s maw. His hands grabbed at the tiger’s head, pulling down at the Egaro.

“Fuck…”

Galen let out a huff, focusing on his work. He swirled his tongue around, running stripes over the fox as he pushed. Hands sliding under Reinard, he squeezed that perfect butt again, encouraging the fox to fuck his face. Soon enough, he felt the Faro’s thick knot shoving against his lips, demanding entrance. A demand he denied.

It didn’t matter. Reinard was too new to hold back. His ass clenched in the tiger’s hands, and his seed sprayed into the Egaro’s jaws, Galen swallowing quickly to make room for it all. Again he was surprised; the fox was tiny yet his load was huge for his size.

Pulling off the fox, Galen caught a spurt to the face, his tongue flicking up to catch the seed while it was still warm.

“Are you in heat?” he demanded, directing the Faro’s length to spray at his mouth.

Reinad panted, his shoulders shrugging as he tensed up. More seed flowed from him, Galen frowning as he chased it. He let the fox come down from his high, before asking again.

“Reinard, this is important. Do you have heats? If you’re in heat, you need to tell me.”

“I… I don’t know… We take on aspects of our bonded, or at least that’s what I heard once.”

Galen let out a growl, shaking his head. The tiger stood up, licking the last of the Faro’s seed off of his hands.

“I need to call Themis,” he said, tossing a towel at Reinard. “Hurry up and get dressed. Though… I’m not sure you’ll be going anywhere.”

“What do you mean? You can’t just lock me in here!” Reinard protested.

“I mean, if you want to have a bunch of Egaro leering at you and going into heat just from your smell, be my guest. But I figured you wouldn’t like that,” Galen shrugged.

He could see the Faro gulp, Reinard drooping slightly on the bed.

“But I need to work…”

“No, you need to be safe. I’m sure Pasiphaë can take care of the beds while Ryan films anything. Besides, what kind of Egaro would I be if I didn’t help my lover unwind after a nice session?”

Reinard gave in with a quiet sigh, Galen reaching for a phone. The Egaro took a deep breath, trying to figure out what he was going to tell Themis to keep her from neutering him.

Copyright © 2020 Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Galen: "..Not that I’m happy being forced into a relationship"

Galen:  "Besides, what kind of Egaro would I be if I didn’t help my lover unwind after a nice session?”

Talk about mixed messages.  Galen really needs to get a psychologist.  See, I was right...Oh yeah, hindsight.  I still have to catch up with the skulk/streak. Whichever.

Edited by raven1
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..