Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 1,231 Words
  • 788 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Egaran Stars - 24. Galen- The First Video

This chapter contains mention of watersports. Reader discretion is advised

He had never realized how hot urine was.

Galen knelt in the shower, Iason's urine running down his face as the white tiger grinned down at him. He was staring up at the Egaro, a dazed look on his face, more surprised than anything. Galen's rod was rock hard, the smell not as heavy as he thought it would be. As someone who had already been pissed on by a Faro, Galen was definitely getting his fill of the hot liquid today.

"Good boy," Iason smirked, his hand running over Galen's head.

The younger Egaro chuffed loudly, his body trembling under Iason's touch. He was suddenly being lifted up by the tiger, Iason turning to grind his tail hole against Galem's rod.

"Good boys deserve a reward," Iason smirked. "You want my hole, don't you?"

Galen swallowed tightly, liquid dripping freely from his fur as he nodded. His hips pressed forward, Iason laughing as the white tiger pulled away.

"Oh no, I'm in control here," the porntiger smirked.

Outside of the shower, Galen could see Ryan filming, but he tried to keep that out of his mind, focusing on the tiger in front of him.

"You want it? Come on, be a good Egaro and ask for it," Iason teased.

"Please sir… please can I fuck you?"

"No… I'm going to fuck you…"

Iason spread his cheeks, pushing back against Galen. It took a bit of work, but slowly, almost painfully, the white tiger speared himself on the Egaro, a loud moan escaping him as he let Galen fill him. He was answered by Galen's own groan, the blue tiger trying to hump into him.

Warmth was his life, Galen's rod wrapped in the heated embrace of his idol's ass. He had never thought that someone could be so totally in control even when being penetrated, but Iason refused to let him move without permission, his hole clenching, forcing Galen to remain still. It amazed him, and made him more than a little jealous of the tiger's mental fortitude. If he'd had a dick up his ass, Galen doubted he would have been this composed.

Well… unless it was Reinard's dick. That would be the perfect size, small enough not to be painful, but still big enough to feel. He could just imagine the feeling of the fox sliding into him.

Shivering at the thought, Galen tried to chase it from his mind. Reinard was off limits. He would never touch the Faro like that. No matter how good it had to feel.

The tiger grunted quietly as he was enveloped again, Iason pushing back until his hole was fully wrapped around Galen's entire length.

"So big… such a good boy," the tiger praised, pulling Galen back to the present. "Are you going to be a big boy and give me your seed?"

Galen nodded, hips thrusting as his chin knocked against the tiger's shoulder.

"Ah, what did I tell you about using your words?" Iason corrected.

Galen chewed at his lip, thinking. Part of him wanted to push Iason, see what he would do if he refused to talk… but Iason had told him how important communication was.

"Yes sir…"

"Yes what?"

"I'll give you my seed, sir."

Iason pulled off slightly, Galen yelping in shock as the Egaro shoved his way back onto him.

"Good boy," Iason grunted, a slight smirk on his face. "You can hump me now… slowly."

Galen's hips slammed forward, his rod pistoning into the tiger. Suddenly there was a hand pressing into his belly, his dick cold as the ass around it was removed. Iason was scowling at the Egaro, their faces inches apart.

"What did I say? If you aren't going to listen, I'll just rinse you off and be done with it. Do you want that?"

Galen shook his head quickly.

"No sir… please… let me back in…" he begged, his hips still gyrating against Iason's waist.

"Are you going to listen to me?"

"Yes sir… please sir…"

They stared at each other briefly, before Iason turned around again.

"You can enter me again," he said, his cheeks clenching and releasing.

Galen whimpered slightly as he pushed forward, his hands pressing into Iason's hips. With a small pop, he breached the tiger's hole again. Panting slightly as he leaned into Iason, Galen pressed forward slowly.

"Why don't we turn just a bit?" Iason breathed quietly, head turned away from the camera. "You're doing beautifully."

Murmuring incoherently, the blue tiger shifted his hips, his rod sliding in and out of Iason.

"Yeah, fill me with your virgin meat," Iason cooed loudly, his tail tickling Galen's chin.

Letting out a tiny growl, the tiger pushed deeper, his hips thrust erratically as Iason's hole milked him.

"Fill me Galen. Give me your seed."

There was no question of who was in control. Even as Galen began slamming into Iason, the white tiger kept encouraging him, kept up his dominant personality.

With a guttural yowl, Galen finally shoved his rod deep inside the tiger, hot seed flooding Iason's hole.

"Oh good boy…" Iason breathed, his hole clenching around Galen. "But you forgot to get me off too. You don't get to leave my hole until I cum too. Better get busy; I know your dick is getting sensitive."

Panting, Galen reached around, his fingers wrapping over Iason's nubby flesh. His hand stroked quickly, his hips still giving tiny thrusts that slowly died away. All the while, Iason continued encouraging him, until, with no warning, the white tiger pulled away from Galen. Suddenly the blue tiger was on his knees, hot tiger cum erupting into his face as Iason pressed his rod against the Egaro.

"Such a good boy," he beamed, looking down at the filthy tiger.

The white Egaro sent a discreet hand signal, and Ryan called, "Clear," the man pulling the camera away from the shower.

Iason helped Galen back up, the white tiger turning on the shower as Galen stood.

"How do you feel?" he asked, water washing over them both.

"I… I feel good," Galen breathed. "Is that… did we get it?"

"Yeah. You did so good," Iason praised, washing the cum and urine off the tiger. "I am so proud of you."

"So… so what now?"

"Well, now you come down. And don't think I didn't notice you trying to be a little brat there. I guarantee you the audience will love it."

"But what about you? You've always been a top-"

"Not always. You did nothing to harm my appearance, don't worry. I was in control the whole time. And we gave everyone something new to enjoy."

Iason began rubbing over Galen's body, lathering up the tiger with shampoo.

"You did so well. We'll let that video circulate for a bit, while we work on your brothel work, okay? The next time you're in a video, it will be with someone else."

"Who else is there?" Galen frowned.

"Well, we have a Cervidas on the night crew. How do you feel about working with a deer? He'll give you a chance to build up a more dominant persona," Iason smiled, letting Galen rinse. "Of course, we'll be moving people around now that Achilleus has his notice. So you might be working with him anyway."

"I've never even seen a Cervidas," Galen frowned.

"Well, there's a first time for everything."

Copyright © 2020 Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 6
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Moderator

As the French would say (phonetically), Wee Wee.

(Also 'this little piggy') 😛

  • Love 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..