Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 1,139 Words
  • 1,059 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Egaran Stars - 34. Galen- Egaran Hospitality

This was not healthy. They were at each other’s throats constantly, and Reinard expected to have a relationship with him? Galen was not doing it. He would not go through his life having to put up with the Faro’s shit. He would help Reinard have a child, because he hadn’t meant to fuck up the fox’s life like that. But after that, he was done with it all.

The tiger settled onto the living room couch with a quiet sigh. His eyes glanced at the fridge, Galen debating momentarily. He felt really good last night. Good enough to fuck a Faro.

No. No, he couldn’t eat any more of the brownies. It had been a mistake eating one, and now he was paying for that mistake. How could he even think of doing it again?

There was a knock on the front door, Galen frowning. It would be just like Reinard to forget his keys just to make the Egaro get up. Sighing, the tiger stood, moving toward the door. He opened it, blinking in surprise at the bipedal deer standing on the other side.

“Geia Galen,” the deer smiled, looking up at the taller male. “Themis said I should come out here. I’m Aedan.”

Galen nodded slowly, taking in the Cervidas. The deer was wrapped in a knee length robe, arms covered by the thick brown fabric that almost blended with his fur. His small antlers had fuzz all over them, Galen having to stop his hands from touching them. The Egaro remembered seeing Aedan now; the deer specialized in nonsexual videos, including cuddling in another form, similar to Reinard’s. They weren’t exactly Galen’s favourite, but the tiger couldn’t deny that the Cervidas was good on camera.

“Come in,” Galen offered, holding the door open. “Can I get you anything to drink?”

“Soumada or posca would be amazing,” Aedan smiled, stepping inside.

The deer’s arms opened wide, embracing the tiger in a full body hug that Galen returned after a moment’s hesitation. He could feel Aedan’s muscles, a slender frame that hid the strength behind it. Galen wouldn’t be surprised if the Cervidas worked out.

Aedan released him after a few long seconds, smiling contentedly.

“You are a good hugger,” he said.

“Um… thanks,” Galen said uncertainly. “I’ll go get us some drinks.”

The tiger retreated to the kitchen, trying to gather his feelings. Being hugged by a stranger wasn’t bad, it had just been unexpected. And actually rather nice too. Clearly the Cervidas knew what he was doing when it came to hugs, as if hugs were difficult. Considering that there was a good chance they would be fucking each other before the week was out, Galen supposed a hug was acceptable.

He just hoped the deer wouldn’t turn out to be a repeat of Zilion.

Pouring two glasses of posca, Galen grabbed the last of the xtapódi, balancing everything carefully as he returned to the living room. It wasn’t much, but he had to provide for his guest; it was not just courteous, but a matter of honor for the Egaro. This was the first guest he had entertained in his own home, and he hoped he was up to the task.

“I have some xtapódi if you’d like. Or I can make up some sandwiches,” the tiger offered, setting the cups down on a low table.

“Oh no, thank you. I ate already,” Aedan smiled thinly at the fried food, looking a little green.

The xtapódi was swiftly removed, Galen searching the kitchen for a box of pasteli he remembered seeing at one point. Setting the sesame bars on a plate, the Egaro returned to the living room, setting the platter down on the table. He waited for Aedan to get settled, the deer leaning against Galen slightly as he accepted a bar with a murmured thanks.

Their social obligations taken care of, the Cervidas cleared his throat, ready to move on with the reason for his visit.

“So, Themis says I’m joining the day shift. We were supposed to work with each other in the studio, but I was hoping this would work too. I like to get to know the people I work with,” Aedan explained.

Galen nodded his understanding, humming softly.

“Are you seeing this as more of a working relationship, or do you prefer to be closer? I am unfamiliar with Cervidas… Cervidan?”

“Cervidae,” Aedan corrected. “I’m honestly open for anything. It would be amazing to have another cuddle buddy. If that comes with extra sex, I don’t really mind. I was raised on Gaia after all.”

“Do you have trouble keeping up with Egaro in bed?” Galen asked curiously.

“Well, yes, but not for the reason you’d think. I’m not as sexual as most Cervidae,” Aedan shrugged.

“But you work in a porneo?”

“As a cuddler, professionally. I mean, sure, I occasionally do a video with a tiger, but for the most part, I just warm their bed.”

“Iason said we were going to work together, right?”

“I was hoping we could,” Aedan nodded. “But, I believe Iason’s idea was for me to help you after the incident in the porneo. I heard something about a Xanar?”

Galen shuddered slightly, glancing down.

“He said something about me working on my dominant persona.”

“There is that too.”

Aedan set his hand on Galen’s leg, gently petting the tiger.

“Your fur is nice.”

Galen cleared his throat almost nervously.

“Why are you touching me like that?”

“Do you want me to stop?” Aedan asked, pulling away from the Egaro. “I’m sorry, I know I can be a little too personal sometimes.”

“No, it’s okay, I’m just not sure-”

“I’m a cuddler,” Aedan replied, leaning back against the tiger. “For me, there is really nothing better than snuggling up with a big strong tiger. It’s a Cervidae thing. You should hear my parents talk about the cuddle puddles back on Uisge. You’d have ten, fifteen deer, all snuggling together. The most I’ve had was four, and that was just family.”

Galen hummed thoughtfully.

“So it’s a biological thing? You have to cuddle?”

“Well, we don’t have to cuddle. But we do nap quite a bit through the day. And it’s always better to have a few bodies sharing your space. It makes me feel safe, protected,” Aedan explained.

“Would a Faro help with that sensation?” Galen smirked.

“Ah, yes, the Faro. I can’t say, I’ve never been with a Faro before. I’ve always heard they’re rather finicky with physical contact. Is he not home? I was looking forward to meeting him.”

Galen shook his head.

“No, he stepped out for a bit. But, if you’re interested, I suppose I could try to cuddle you.”

“That would be amazing,” the deer smiled. “I don’t suppose you have some pillows handy, do you?”

Copyright © 2020 Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Wow 2
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

2 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

Uh oh. If Reinard comes through the door and sees Galen with Aedan... 

Explosion Reaction GIF

Now wouldn't that be just devastating? Let's hope the writer isn't a sadist...

  • Haha 1
  • Fingers Crossed 2
Link to comment

Our Bard would never be that cruel....maybe.  Sorry, but you got me worried, so I have to race to the next chapter.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..