Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 1,016 Words
  • 1,005 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Egaran Stars - 23. Reinard- Public Toilet

This chapter contains watersports. If that is not your thing, I strongly encourage you to skip to the end.

He felt defiled by his own hands. Filth, trash. What Faro would want him after he had spilled his seed?

There were other reasons why he would never bond, but this forced the fox to look that fact in the eye. He was damaged goods. Tampered with. Even Galen wanted nothing to do with him. Not that he wanted the tiger either. But it just showed him how fucked he was.

Or unfucked, in this case.

He pushed into Room Four, frowning as the smell hit him. This… wasn't the smell of sex. The room was clean? But Galen had just used the room...

Shaking his head in confusion, Reinard went through the room anyway, dragging the sheets off the bed. He would leave them in the washroom, waiting for one of the giants to wash them. He didn't get why Themis wouldn't let him wash them himself. He'd done it enough times already.

It seemed to take forever to replace the sheets, the fox having to use his full body to make the bed. Finally it was done, Reinard panting heavily as he dropped from the bed. He groaned quietly, pressure in his gut making him glance at the shower area. The Faro let out a heavy sigh as he remembered these rooms didn't have toilets.

"Fuck… there has to be a toilet somewhere…" the fox grumbled, stepping out of the room.

He could feel the pressure building in his bladder, his morning tea finally catching up to him. Moving toward the back of the porneo, the fox finally found a dark door, a sign declaring the room beyond as public restrooms.

He paused momentarily, fur bristling. Knowing this place, public probably meant he'd be pissing in someone's mouth. But his bladder wouldn't let up. If the choice was between pissing in his pants and pissing on a tiger, Reinard knew which option he prefered. Groaning, the Faro pushed the door open, flinching at a loud chime.

"I think I just rang the dinner bell..." he grunted, moving onto a surprisingly well lit area.

A short trough sat against the far wall of the cement room, a drain sitting in the centre of a sloped floor. This entire place made him shudder, the smell of Egaran waste hovering in the air, but Reinard pushed past his disgust, making his way to the trough.

A series of concentric red circles sat on the back of the chute, discoloured from urine that hadn't been cleaned off. It made the Faro sick looking at it, but he still pulled out his sheathed rod, pulling himself up so he could reach the basin.

Finally he could let go, dark urine rushing out of him, a moan escaping him as his bladder relaxed. His ears flicked at the sound of another chime, a pair of furred arms grabbing him before he could turn.

Letting out a yelp, the fox kicked his heel back as he was lifted, urine spraying everywhere. His captor cried out in pain, the fox being spun around. He released the last of his piss, the pungent liquid washing over Galen's chiton as the tiger lifted him away from the tiger's crotch.

"Put me down!" Reinard snarled, his arms pinned by the blue cat.

"You're not supposed to be down here," Galen snapped, holding the fox against his body as he carried him out of the room.

Reinard fought being held, Galen's hands holding his arms tightly, immobilizing his prisoner. His rod was still free, tucked into the tiger's belly, still dribbling remnants. Reinard let his muscles clench, let the liquid drip out, in hopes Galen would release him sooner. They ducked into another bedroom, the tiger dropping the fox to the ground.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Reinard growled, shoving his sheath back into his pants now that his hands were free.

He noted with mild amusement that Galen was dripping with his waste. It served the Egaro right, picking him up like that. The tiger probably enjoyed it too, the filthy beast.

"That restroom is a 26 hour live zone! You were just pissing for the entertainment of half of Egara," Galen said sharply. "What is wrong with you? For a Faro, you seem bound and determined to get fucked!"

"W-what…?!"

Reinard's heart dropped into his stomach. The Faro had just been on camera… in front of an entire planet?!

"You better hope Ryan stopped the camera in time. If you're lucky, no one saw your dick," the tiger grumbled, pulling his shirt off. "Fuck… I need to wash this… thank you so much for pissing on me."

The Faro realised his own pants were soaked, and he shuddered, moving toward the bathing area.

"Turn around," he growled.

"Yeah, go take a shower and give me your pants. You're naked for the next hour," Galen said, shaking his head. "You're lucky Iason and I are planning our own shower. I'll bring your clothes back when we're done."

"I'm not getting naked while you're watching-"

"You have nothing I haven't seen. Come on Reinard, this is a porneo. Nudity is expected."

The Faro turned, biting his thumb at the Egaro.

"You already abused me enough today. You don't get to see the rest of me too."

Spitting, the fox stepped behind a curtain and pulled his clothes off, throwing the heavy fabric out of the shower. He turned on the water as Galen collected the clothes, the tiger hurrying out of the room without remark. As Reinard heard the door close, he sank under the hot water, shuddering at the enormity of what he had just done. A Faro in a porneo… that was something that was going to get around. Certain Faro were going to find out exactly where he worked. It was only a matter of months now before he would go the way of his clan. And the fox had no one to blame but himself. He just hoped whoever was coming after him would leave the porneo out of this. It wasn't their fault he had fucked up.

Copyright © 2020 Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Wow 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Lmao, for a stowaway Faro, trying to remain hidden away, there is nothing that says here I am like whipping it out on a live porneo feed for the entirety of the Tiger world. Hmmm 🤔, nah, happens all the...like never! Yeah, he really screwed it up with this one!

lol 😂 weeee! Boy, you gonna be a star one day! Weee!

Edited by Philippe
  • Haha 5
Link to comment
  • Site Moderator
3 hours ago, Philippe said:

Lmao, for a stowaway Faro, trying to remain hidden away, there is nothing that says here I am like whipping it out on a live porneo feed for the entirety of the Tiger world. Hmmm 🤔, nah, happens all the...like never! Yeah, he really screwed it up with this one!

lol 😂 weeee! Boy, you gonna be a star one day! Weee!

Yeah. Might as well take out an ad.

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
1 minute ago, astone2292 said:

Oh, Ye...

You will never know how loud I just giggled. 

Sincerely, Aaron.

I'm so glad everyone is amused by Reinard's predicament :P

  • Love 4
Link to comment
24 minutes ago, Yeoldebard said:

I'm so glad everyone is amused by Reinard's predicament :P

While I'm concerned for Reinard's wellbeing from the incident... the hindsight of the predicament is very giggle worthy.

  • Love 5
Link to comment

I kind of feel a bit guilty at laughing when Reinard gets into awkward situations, but his reactions are so adorable.  Can I keep him Papa Bard?  I promise to feed him, bathe him, change his diapers and give him a bone as a treat.🙄

  • Love 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..