Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 1,129 Words
  • 985 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Egaran Stars - 19. Reinard- Cubtalk

The dryer beeped quietly, Reinard wrenching the door open with a loud grunt. Hot air flooded out, the Faro flinching away as a veritable avalanche of bedding tumbled out of the machine. Digging his way out of the burning hot clothing, the fox sighed loudly.

He really needed to stop wetting the bed… but he had no idea what was causing it in the first place. His dreams were full of death and despair, but no more than they normally were. The only difference was they now included his segal.

He heard a door close, the fox bundling the bedsheets into a more manageable load. Slinging the giant roll onto his shoulder, Reinard yelped as the fabric was pulled off of him.

"That will stress your shoulder," Galen said, the tiger towering over him. "Go take a shower and leave your clothes out. I'm going to wash them. You'll probably need the second set tomorrow night."

The Faro growled quietly, feet stomping through the house. He stepped into the bathroom, slamming the door shut. Turning, Reinard felt his face burn.

Sitting on the toilet was a box of Faro sized diapers, staring at him, mocking him.

"GALEN!!!"

He heard a door close, the fox yanking the bathroom door open. He ran through the house, finally finding Galen in the bedroom.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"I don't know what you are talking about," the tiger said, pulling a sheet over the bed.

"You know exactly what I am talking about! The fucking diapers! Do you expect me to actually wear those?!"

The tiger looked down at the pissed off fox, staring at him. Reinard held the glare, determined not to lose this time.

"I expect you to stop pissing the bed. I'm not cleaning it up any more."

"I swear, I will shit myself if you make me wear those-"

"I'm not making you do anything. I'm merely telling you that if you don't wear them, I am banning you from the bed. It is your choice entirely," Galen denied. "And I'm not changing you, so if you start shitting your pants, you're the one dealing with that, not me."

He stared into Reinard's eyes, the fox's eyes starting to burn. Suddenly, Reinard blinked, unable to take his burning eyes anymore. He spun around, heading back to the bathroom.

Stripping, the fox sat in the shower, glowering at the wall as hot water rained down on him. This was utter shit, completely ridiculous.

"I'm not a kit…" Reinard muttered, closing his eyes.

Memories passed through his mind again, his mara holding him, soothing him, his segal cleaning him. He felt… safe, loved, during his kit years. And he still wasn't an adult by Faro standards… he was still a kit. Maybe he deserved to wear the diapers. And maybe they'd help him feel safe again.

Stepping out of the shower, the fox dried his fur, staring at the box. He pulled out one of the diapers, staring at it. Reinard had no idea how it was supposed to go on him.

"Galen!" he barked, taking a breath, before sliding the diaper between his legs, hoping he was doing it right.

"What- oh… you're nude…" the tiger muttered, standing in the doorway. "Big surprise there…"

"If you want me to wear it, you put it on me. And if you touch me the wrong way, I will bite your dick off," Reinard growled.

Shaking his head, Galen knelt until he was face to chest with the Faro. His fingers fumbled with the diaper, finally fastening it.

"I'm not doing that again… but you look adorable," he grumbled, before turning away.

"Bite me," Reinard growled, stepping out after him.

He felt exposed, running around in a diaper. This was terrifying, and he didn't know how to handle it. So he snuck into the kitchen and grabbed one of his brownies. If he was going to let an Egaro touch him naked, Reinard figured he might as well go all the way and become a drug addled fox.

Eating the brownie quickly, the Faro frowned. It… wasn't working. He picked up another one, staring at it. Shaking his head, Reinard ate the second brownie before heading to the washer to grab the bedsheets.

Carrying them to the bedroom, Reinard slowed down, yawning widely. He dropped the roll of sheets on the ground, sitting on top of them as he stared at the bed.

"Reinard?"

Suddenly Galen was in front of him, a hand waving at his face. Slowly, he raised his own hand, waving back. Why… why were they waving?

"You're high, aren't you?" the tiger demanded.

Then he was being lifted in the air, his arms instinctively wrapping around a warm body, head nestling into a chest.

"No… no. I'm not holding you. Let go."

The fox whined in protest as he was pried off his warm perch, staring blearily at Galen as the tiger bent over the bed to make it. His tail swished, long and slender, Reinard swatting at it with a giggle.

"You're a fucking cub…" his roommate growled, shaking his head. "I suppose it beats being a psychotic, suicidal fox…"

The fox gekkered angrily, baring his teeth. But even that felt like too much effort, and he fell silent, crawling into the warm pile of sheets.

"No, you are not sleeping there. I'm going to put you in the water until you sober up," Galen warned, pulling out another sheet. "You're supposed to be making the bed, not me."

He paused for a moment, glaring at the Faro.

"And if this is your idea of getting back at me for putting you in a diaper, then you're an ass. I did that to keep you dry and help us both."

Reinard shook his head slowly, trying to follow the tiger. He sounded angry-

Oh. He was angry. Reinard had peed the bed and attacked him over the diapers; of course he was angry.

"I'm sowwy…" he muttered, curling into a ball.

"And no cubtalk. You're older than me. Fucking act like it."

He flinched, his ears and tail folding into his coat. Laying his chin on the ground, Reinard squeaked as he was suddenly lifted onto the bed, bouncing across the mattress as Galen tossed him to his side.

Rolling to a stop, Reinard gasped, his body shaking as he laughed.

"Again!"

He held up his hands at the tiger, trying to get Galen to throw him again.

"Ugh, you're impossible," the tiger growled, stalking out of the room.

Whining as he was left alone, Reinard curled up again, staring at the door. He could feel the Nepáta slowly fading, and the fox was overcome with a crashing exhaustion, his eyes drooping shut.

Copyright © 2020 Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Haha 5
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

19 minutes ago, drpaladin said:

Reinard is both cute and tolerable when he's high.

Agreed. Perhaps he should use his medicine a little more. It might make living with each other a lot easier.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

After following this so far, I've decided that I don't really care for this story and am no longer following.   It never clicked with me and I found no joy in it.  I'm enjoying @Yeoldebard's other works quite a bit.  Guess you can't please all the people all the time! Good luck.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
49 minutes ago, GanymedeRex said:

After following this so far, I've decided that I don't really care for this story and am no longer following.   It never clicked with me and I found no joy in it.  I'm enjoying @Yeoldebard's other works quite a bit.  Guess you can't please all the people all the time! Good luck.

I am sorry to hear you are not enjoying this story, but I completely understand the subject matter is a little much for some people. Thank you for giving it a chance.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
1 minute ago, astone2292 said:

This was simply adorable, but I'm not sure Galen is willing to put up with Reinard's new behavior. 

You might be surprised. Galen's still a little miffed about the bed situation. Maybe he just needs to give this new stoned Reinard a chance.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Poor guy seems to have been totally denied an actual, proper childhood. Hardly surprising that letting go a bit (even if it is chemically assisted) has him regressing back to the last state he felt safe in.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..