Jump to content

Egaran Stars Milky Way

   (2 reviews)
Sub-genres: Drama, Soft Sci-Fi
image0.png

Reinard Artego the Third is the last of his clan, a Faro running from his world after the death of his Segal. He takes refuge on Egara, working at a porneo, where no one would ever expect to find a Faro.

Galen just moved to the Hephaestus Isles, accepting a job offer from his friend. The only issue is the offer comes with a house already taken by a Faro.

When the Egaro and the Faro meet, cultures collide. Reinard fears his new roommate's sexual appetites, while Galen is amazed at Reinard's standoffish attitude toward him. For a week's time, the two will have to deal with each other. Or at least try not to kill each other.

This story takes place on a world where the cultural age of consent is lower than generally accepted by Earth standards. The age of the characters is noted as a grey area for their line of work. If this is disturbing to you, please avoid reading.
As Galen is a pornstar, this story will contain a large number of sex scenes, some involving elements of BDSM, including, but not limited to, watersports and age regression.
Copyright © 2020 Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (4 members)

  • Action Packed 2
  • Addictive/Pacing 4
  • Characters 4
  • Chills 1
  • Cliffhanger 2
  • Compelling 1
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 2
  • Unique 3
  • World Building 3

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

chris191070

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is an awesome read, but not for the faint hearted.

We meet Reinard a faro and Galen an Egaro. Cultures collide when they meet.

What follows is a tale that will leave you surprised, dismayed and hungry for more. There are some very dark and depressing scenes within the story.

The author is a master in these stories and you will enjoy the darkness, paranoia that he delivers.

A fantastic read from @Yeoldebard that comes highly recommended.

  • Love 3
Link to review
astone2292

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Egaran Stars is a brilliant read. The author performs flawlessly, bringing scenes that leave you hopeful, only for your dreams to be crushed in a way that leaves you dismayed yet satisfied. As a fan of previous works, I'm hesitant to say the lurking dark themes are welcome, but they were simply enthralling. The author knows the meaning of paranoia, and masterfully dances with the definition within the characters and scenes. 

A wonderful read, and needs to be placed in your reading list. 

Response from the author:

I'm ecstatic that I continue to impress with my writing. While I'm not quite sure why my stories seem to have an abundance of darkness, I can't claim to not be entertained by the very stories I write. I'm happy that I can share that joy to others as well.

  • Love 3
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..