Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 1,419 Words
  • 763 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Egaran Stars - 22. Galen- The Perils of Cuddling

They went their separate ways as soon as they entered the porneo. Galen was almost proud of the Faro. It had to be his first time masturbating, as hard as that was for the tiger to understand. How someone could go seventeen years without the sweet bliss of release was beyond him. He would have congratulated the fox in the boat, but Reinard's murderous glare stopped him, as usual.

The tiger sighed quietly, looking around as he entered the building. Iason should be around somewhere. And for once, the Egaro wasn't excited for sex. Was he jaded so fast? It saddened Galen. But he shook off the minor malaise, approaching Achilleus, who was sitting behind the front desk.

"Well if it isn't Iason's golden cat," the tiger grunted. "Are you actually going to get in front of the camera today?"

"That's the idea, I think," Galen said. "Do I need to check in with Themis?"

"Actually, Themis is a little busy right now. But there is something you can do to help her. Ah, speak of the Xanar…" Achilleus smirked, as a Xanar stepped into the porneo. "Good morning Zilion."

"Is Daphne in today?" the Xanar asked, their lower arms crossing.

"She is busy filming at the moment. But you're in luck, we have someone who is just what you need."

Achilleus winked at Galen, the tiger frowning. Looking the grey alien over, Galen felt a surge of unease at the near predatory look in the Xanar's eyes.

"Achilleus, I don't think I can-"

"Oh you'll do great," the other tiger smirked. "Why don't you two take Room Four? The standard hour, correct Zilion?"

The Xanar nodded, looking Galen over like one would a gida at market. Swallowing his nerves, Galen motioned down a hall.

"Please follow me," the tiger murmured, tail twisting in knots as he walked away.

Stepping into the room, the Egaro took a deep breath. He felt lost, uncertain. What was he supposed to do?

Shower… they always started with a shower.

Galen closed the door behind Zilion, trying to calm his racing thoughts. He wasn't worried about the sex, not at all. Sex he could do. But taking care of someone…

"Okay… why don't we get started with a warm shower?" he suggested.

"What are you talking about?"

Zilion stared at the tiger, a deep grimace on their face.

"I'm not removing my clothes."

Galen's heart dropped into his stomach, the tiger taking an uncertain breath.

"I can't have sex with you-"

"I'm not here for sex," the Xanar snapped. "What is wrong with you? Just get in bed and let me hold you."

His fur bristled, Galen silently crawling into the bed. This was worrying. He wasn't ready for something like this. Sex would have been expected, welcomed. Not cuddling. He didn't know how to cuddle.

Yet he held still as the Xanar laid behind him, fleshy arms wrapping over him to hold tightly. Almost too tightly.

"Good kitty. You are my good kitty," Zilion crooned quietly, a clammy hand running through Galen's fur.

He wanted to be anywhere but here. This was not okay… there had to be something against this. Who would have thought cuddling would be more terrifying than sex? Suddenly Galen was wondering if Daphne was actually busy. This had to be the Xanar stalking her. Why were they allowed back in the porneo?

"Shh… you're so scared. You don't have to be scared of me. I'll take good care of you."

Galen couldn't hold back the shudder that shook him, his eyes wide and staring, praying for the hour to end quickly.

He hadn't even started the clock.

Pulling away, Galen found himself trapped by all six arms, immobilized by the Xanar's strength. His breathing sped up, the tiger letting out a whimper. The stench of disinfectant filled his nose, Galen barely holding back a sneeze. His eyes flashed, mind scrambling to find a way out of this.

A knock came at the door, followed by a quiet creak as Iason stuck his feline face in the room.

"Ah, there you are… what are you doing with a customer?"

As the tiger stepped into the room, he scowled.

"Zilion? You were told not to come back to this porneo," he said, voice firm.

The Xanar released their prize, Galen rolling out of bed frantically. Iason set a reassuring hand on the tiger, not taking his eyes off Zilion.

"I was invited back by Achilleus," the grey alien said, arms crossing down their torso. "I really do not see the harm. You provide a service, I take advantage of it. And I pay."

"The harm is you have repeatedly tormented our workers. If Achilleus wishes you to have an Egaro to cuddle, he can volunteer himself. Now leave, or I will be forced to call the authorities."

Zilion scowled at the tiger, standing up.

"I want my credits back," they growled, heading for the door.

"You will need to talk to Aegle about that."

The Xanar finally left the room, Iason gently sitting Galen on the bed.

"I'm sorry about that. Achilleus had no right putting you in here," he said, heading to grab a glass of water.

"I… I'm okay," Galen frowned. "It was just cuddling…"

"If it was anything like Daphne has said, it was not cuddling. It was a being trying to make you their plaything."

The white Egaro scowled at the door.

"Achilleus will be lucky to keep his job."

Galen nodded slowly, gulping at the water. He felt dirty, used, and not in a good way.

"I… I think I need a shower," he said quietly. "Can we still do the shower?"

"Why don't we give you some time to settle down before jumping in front of a camera, okay?" Iason smiled tightly. "In the meantime, I think Daphne brought some pasteli. You should go eat some before they're gone."

Galen nodded, straightening his chiton before stepping out of the room. He could hear a heated argument from down the hall, but the tiger was not having any of it. His feet turned toward the breakroom, Galen blinking at the sight of Ryan sitting with Reinard.

"Oh good, I get to clean up after you," the Faro grunted, dropping out of his chair.

"Like I cleaned up after you this morning?" Galen pointed out.

Reinard sent a rude gesture his way, Galen letting out a quiet chuckle. The tiger sat down, taking one of the honeyed bars from a plate.

"I thought you would be with Daphne," he said, looking at Ryan.

"As much as I would love to watch Daphne and Themis eating each other out, Themis is a little sore at me."

"Oh. What, did you give her a devilfish cake?"

Galen's chuckle turned to a horrified scowl as Ryan ducked his head.

"I didn't know she was allergic!" the human protested.

There was a loud thump, Galen flinching slightly.

"What's going on out there? I've been waiting for you and Iason, and he said something about Achilleus fucking up again," Ryan frowned.

"He let in Daphne's stalker," Galen grimaced, Ryan echoing his wince.

"Shit. Did he put you two together? That is not okay. We always do at least a week of training before your first time…"

"Iason said he'd be lucky to keep his job."

"Yeah. Looks like we'll be back to cleaning our own sets," Ryan sighed. "Reinard will probably take his place. And with Cassandra still out for the week…"

"I think I can handle the brothel," Galen said. "Zilion just… unnerved me."

"That Xanar unnerves everyone," Ryan scowled. "We've taken to escorting Daphne home. I'm surprised Aegle or Themis haven't called the authorities yet. It's only a matter of time."

"Ryan, why would I find cuddling more upsetting than sex?"

The man frowned, looking at the tiger.

"Probably because you were likely trapped into it. Being forced never feels right. You should try letting Iason cuddle you, if he'll allow it. In my experience, there's nothing quite like Egaran cuddles."

Galen shrugged as the Egaro in question stuck his head into the room.

"Hey you two. Achilleus was given his two weeks, so we're going to need to move things around. Themis will be taking his place for now, but she wants us to get you into shape. So, are you still up for your shower Galen?"

The blue tiger nodded, munching on another bar. He finished quickly, before following Iason out of the room.

Copyright © 2020 Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Sad 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..