Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 1,078 Words
  • 752 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Egaran Stars - 41. Reinard- A Tiger's Hug

The Faro stared at his reflection in the dark screen, a stranger staring back. How long would it take to forget what he used to look like? How long would it be before his clan was dead even in memory?

He was stuck alone with his thoughts. Themis and Relys had left shortly after the Xanar had finished, and Galen was in the basement, checking on the chelóna. Themis had encouraged him to keep his inhaler close, but there was a certain comfort in his sorrow. Reinard had been depressed for so long, the biting pain in his heart was a close friend. He wouldn’t feel right without it.

Being forced to live under another clan’s pattern for the rest of his life was one thing, but Reinard was terrified of what this would mean for his kits. Would they grow up clanless, not knowing their own history? And would that be a curse, or a blessing? How often had the Faro wished he and his segal could settle somewhere? Now he seemed to have that chance. Did he really have the right to complain?

“Just eat your brownie. It will make us all feel better.”

Reinard jumped at the voice, body whirling on the couch. Galen held up his hands behind him, the Egaro taking a step away from the tense fox.

“Relax, I’m not trying to fuck you.”

“I almost wish you would…” Reinard murmured, turning back to the blank screen.

“Oh right, you want the big bad tiger to rape you. You realize if you want it, it isn’t actually rape, right? Not that I’m going to do it, but I feel like I need to make that distinction with you.”

“Does it really matter then? If you’re not putting kits in my belly, what’s the point?”

Galen let out an incredulous chuff, shaking his head.

“What’s the…? Might I remind you that you knotted my ass first? What was the point of that? You can’t exactly get me pregnant,” he said.

“That was to get me ready to be bred.”

“Oh, so you have a breeding kink? Like, it goes beyond just wanting kits,” the tiger said. “Tell me exactly what you want from me Reinard.”

“Right now?”

The Faro paused, staring at the Egaro that was so infuriating… yet so close, so warm.

“I want you to hold me,” he blurted, his ears folding in shame. “I don’t want to do this anymore, any of it. Why can’t I be a normal kit? Why do I have to fear for my life every time I’m outside?”

Strong arms wrapped around Reinard as Galen sank into the couch beside him. The fox crawled into the tiger’s lap, unable to hold back any longer. Sobs shook his body, tears flooding his face as Reinard tried to bury himself in the touch of his bonded.

“I shouldn’t even be bonded yet… not to some strange tiger I don’t even know.”

“You know me,” Galen soothed quietly. “I’m the sex crazed tiger big enough to hold you down when you need a hug. You know that’s okay right? Things don’t need to get this bad before we touch each other.”

“But they are bad. I lost everything today. I never thought I could lose anything else after Segal, but you stole everything about me today.”

“It’s just dye Reinard. It will wash out over time. Nothing was taken from you.”

The tiger rocked the fox gently in his arms, cradling Reinard tenderly. Reinard looked up at the Egaro, his eyes glistening as he took in his bonded, saw the worry lining Galen’s face. The tiger was scared, but he was pushing it aside for Reinard. And that made the fox feel even worse.

“I killed you…” he whispered. “I… I never should have bonded with you. It dragged you into this.”

“Hey now… I keep telling you, consent is everything. You fucked me because I wanted you to,” Galen said. “This is as much my fault as it is yours.”

“And now you’re trapped in a relationship you never wanted.”

“A relationship that I might grow to love,” Galen pointed out. “Come on Reinard, give yourself some credit. You’re adorable, and you have this naivety to you that makes me want to protect you. Not to mention, you are perfect for holding. And you took my virginity when it comes to anal. I wouldn’t do that for just anyone, you know.”

“Wait… You never…?”

Galen shook his head with a smirk.

“No. There is one hole on my body that I am saving for you alone. You are special, little Faro. I would let you take me anytime you want. On one condition though.”

The Egaro held up Reinard’s inhaler, the Faro’s body wilting.

“I’m in mourning…”

“For what? I know they said your clan was dead today, but didn’t it die weeks ago? That video came here with you, I think. You would have known already. Please Reinard. It hurts to see you in pain like this. Just one puff. For your bonded?”

Letting out a whimpering sigh, the fox took the inhaler, sticking the tip in his nose. Squeezing the base, Reinard breathed in the puff of medicine, the nepáta working almost immediately to lift his spirits.

“There, I took my medicine. Do I get a reward now?”

“You most certainly do, my brave little Faro,” Galen breathed, rolling them both until he was hovering over his fox.

The Egaro’s head lowered slowly, until their noses were touching lightly. Reinard leaned up slightly, his lips capturing the tiger’s in a cautious kiss that slowly grew into a passionate embrace.

“Good boy…” Galen rumbled over him, the tiger’s arms nearly crushing the small fox against his chest. Hands cupped Reinard’s ass, the Faro letting out the tiniest protest.

“No… Galen, please…”

Instantly the tiger pulled back, worry obvious in his eyes.

“I can’t…” Reinard whispered. “Not tonight.”

“Okay,” Galen replied, setting a gentle kiss on the fox’s cheek. “We can just settle for cuddling then. Aedan showed me how to do it properly.”

“You didn’t fuck him?”

“Nah. I told you, he just wanted to cuddle. Naked. I guess clothing interferes with the touch of fur,” the Egaro shrugged. “I can show you if you’d like.”

A hand brushed against Reinard’s underpants, the Faro sucking in a breath.

“No sex?” he asked again.

“Not until you tell me you want it,” Galen replied.

“Okay…”

Copyright © 2020 Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 9
  • Love 7
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Finally! Communication! Oh, thank the Gods! I thought I'd never see the day... 

As always, fantastic work, Ye!

  • Love 3
Link to comment

Ye, you drew me in with the plot.  Now I am falling in love with the characters.  The guys are learning together the meaning of love.  Great chapter. Thanks

  • Love 3
Link to comment

I don’t want to do this anymore, any of it. Why can’t I be a normal kit?

 

He's making progress, painful as it is. It's been "I'm not a kit" all the way up 'til now - I think this was a pretty important step towards accepting himself.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 11/18/2021 at 4:13 PM, raven1 said:

Ye, you drew me in with the plot.  Now I am falling in love with the characters.  The guys are learning together the meaning of love.  Great chapter. Thanks

Ditto for me, been up all night falling in love with Reinard - thank you for this story!

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..