Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 1,125 Words
  • 1,107 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Egaran Stars - 60. Galen- Forced Love

The following contains consensual noncon. Reader discretion is advised.

The door opened slowly, Galen taking a silent breath as he stood up behind it. He had spent the last hour preparing himself, rope sitting nearby and a bottle of lube waiting. But before he could use any of that, he had to take his prize.

“Galen? I’m home,” Reinard called as the door was pushed closed, the fox stepping further into the room.

The tiger could see the sheath peeking out of his robes, and he angled his body before throwing himself at the Faro.

“Shit-!”

Galen’s hands pulled Reinard’s arms behind his back, pinning him down with a frightening lack of effort. He pulled a hand away and shoved it up Reinard’s robes, pulling at the dagger on the Faro’s hip.

“Fuck… what are you doing Galen?!”

Tossing the weapon aside, the Egaro grunted as he grabbed the rope, binding Reinard’s wrists in a loose knot, before slinging the fox over his shoulder.

“Scream all you want. No one will hear you where we are going,” he said quietly, his heart pounding as he carried Reinard toward the basement.

The lube went in his pocket, and he descended the stairs quickly, Reinard bouncing like a sack of potatoes on his shoulder.

“Galen… Galen, if you’re that horny, we can do something about it,” Reinard spluttered, terror creeping into his voice. “Please, I’m not ready for this right now.”

He almost stopped, almost put Reinard down. But no, the fox hadn’t used his safeword. What if this was part of the act? He didn’t doubt the Faro was terrified, but he could feel Reinard’s arousal too.

“You like what I’m doing,” the tiger growled. “Some Faro you are, getting excited at the thought of a big bad tiger fucking you.”

He dropped the fox at the bottom of the stairs, waves lapping against the edge of the basement floor. Pulling down his peplos, the Egaro spun Reinard around, shoving his sheathed rod in the fox’s face. He had taken one of the pills from the porneo an hour ago, and it was helping a lot with this. Despite his misgivings, his shame at what they were doing, Galen was starting to get hard.

“If you don’t want me to split you open, you better get licking,” he growled, pinching the back of Reinard’s neck so the fox was forced to stare at his hot length.

“No… no please Galen…”

He shoved his crotch into the Faro’s face, fingers prying Reinard’s mouth open. Sinking into the fox with a loud moan, the tiger humped into the mouth, pacing himself, trying not to go too far. He didn’t want to hurt Reinard, just make him fear.

“Yeah… you like this you filthy Faro…” he growled quietly. “Taking my big Egaro dick…”

Working up his courage, the tiger spat on Reinard’s head, the saliva splattering over the fox’s face and dripping down his fur. His hands gripped the back of the Faro’s head tightly, implying force where he used none, his hips thrusting slowly into Reinard’s throat. But soon Galen was pulling out, turning Reinard around so he could access the fox’s backside.

“I’m going to take your ass. You aren’t getting pregnant from this,” he breathed, blowing hot air into the Faro’s ear.

“Golaski… Galen, you’re going to kill me,” Reinard whimpered, his knees going weak.

The tiger held him up, roughly yanking the fox’s robes off his small body. He knelt behind the Faro, pulling the lube out of his pocket and slicking up his length. A finger plunged almost brutally into the fox’s backside, Reinard letting out a keening howl that went nowhere this deep underground.

“You think that’s bad, wait until you have the real thing in you,” Galen smirked. “It’s going to hurt. You better hope your spit lubed me up enough or you won’t be able to move tomorrow.”

He pushed a second finger in, making sure the lube travelled throughout the Faro’s hole, holding the fox as Reinard shuddered under his assault.

“I… I need to pee…” Reinard gasped, his legs clenching.

Pulling out his fingers, Galen bent Reinard over, grabbing his robes and setting them under the fox.

“So pee on your clothes. You like that anyway, you’re always pissing the bed…”

Lining himself up, the tiger held Reinard down as he pushed slowly into his hole, Reinard yelping at the sudden intrusion. Galen was gentler than he normally was, but he didn’t doubt that for the fox it was the equivalent of being bent over a barrel. His length slid in deep and smooth, every motion causing another yelp from his victim. Hips thrust, fingers tightened as Galen moaned loudly. He sank in deeper and deeper, filling his fox, until he bottomed out. It had to be uncomfortable, had to hurt, yet Reinard refused to say the word that would stop all of this.

So tight… so warm… it wasn’t long before his thrusts quickened, the tiger flooding Reinard’s hole with his seed. He felt warmth splattering the ground under them, and Galen laughed.

“You filthy animal, you actually pissed on your clothes…”

“You.. you fucked it out of me…” Reinard accused weakly.

Galen’s hand covered the Faro’s mouth, the tiger starting up his thrusts again for another load.

“Ah ah, good toys don’t speak,” he said.

Thrusts quickened, the sound of muffled slaps filling the basement, and Reinard let out a cry as he was fucked, Galen’s heart breaking at the sound. He had to finish this… and as he came again, the tiger pulled out, spinning the Faro until he was spraying in Reinard’s face.

“Disgusting…” he grunted, wiping his cum all over Reinard’s face.

He checked the Faro’s wrists, finding the rope loose but still holding. They would keep him from moving until the fox decided to remove them.

“Now be a good toy and wait here. I might want to use you again in a few minutes,” the tiger growled.

He pushed the fox into a seated position against the cold wall, Reinard instinctively covering himself. Thinking for a moment, Galen pulled out his length again and let a stream of urine fly, the pungent liquid washing over the Faro. It felt weird doing this to someone, but then Reinard wanted the full treatment it seemed, and Galen wanted his lover to be happy.

Spitting one last time as he pulled up his peplos, the tiger turned without another word and started back up stairs. At the top of the staircase, he flicked off the light switch, before heading into the kitchen to start making some hot chocolate and warm tea. A blanket went into the dryer, and premade cookies into the microwave before he was ready to face the fox again.

Copyright © 2020 Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Wow 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

While this kind of sexual activity is normally not my bag, I appreciated it. The heart-wrenching emotions from Galen was dramatic, and I'm certain the two will require a conversation about the scene. 

I eagerly await Reinard's thoughts in the next chapter. Was this what he envisioned in his fantasies? I only pray for a positive outcome...

  • Love 2
Link to comment
23 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

While this kind of sexual activity is normally not my bag, I appreciated it. The heart-wrenching emotions from Galen was dramatic, and I'm certain the two will require a conversation about the scene. 

I eagerly await Reinard's thoughts in the next chapter. Was this what he envisioned in his fantasies? I only pray for a positive outcome...

I've always seen it happen from the bottom's point of view, and I had the thought that this scene could probably play out very differently from the top's perspective, given the inherent violence of the act and the fact that Galen is absolutely falling for Reinard. It was definitely an interesting scene to write.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
12 minutes ago, Yeoldebard said:

I've always seen it happen from the bottom's point of view, and I had the thought that this scene could probably play out very differently from the top's perspective, given the inherent violence of the act and the fact that Galen is absolutely falling for Reinard. It was definitely an interesting scene to write.

You made me stare off into the distance and blink repeatedly. I don't believe I've read this type of activity from a top's POV until now. Excellent work! 

Still, I'm itching to see Reinard's reaction. The concept of wanting a sequel fantasy of this intensity and receiving it can be wholesome or horrific. That said, I wouldn't have left Reinard there. Going into the darkest possible outcome, he can't swim...

Edited by astone2292
  • Love 2
Link to comment
39 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

You made me stare off into the distance and blink repeatedly. I don't believe I've read this type of activity from a top's POV until now. Excellent work! 

Still, I'm itching to see Reinard's reaction. The concept of wanting a sequel fantasy of this intensity and receiving it can be wholesome or horrific. That said, I wouldn't have left Reinard there. Going into the darkest possible outcome, he can't swim...

Yeah...

On the bright side (if you can call it that), Galen did leave him bound :D

  • Love 2
Link to comment
34 minutes ago, Yeoldebard said:

Galen did leave him bound :D

That also concerned me, especially with the "Reinard doesn't swim" concept. No doubt, the next chapter won't be as dark as I'm imagining, but I won't rule out a dark and sick twist.

If it hasn't already been said, wonderful job with the chapter and story thus far. 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..