Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 1,019 Words
  • 1,506 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Egaran Stars - 28. Galen- Brownies

The oven beeped loudly as he finished the dinner. Galen turned the oven off, pulling the tray of brownies out. They smelled amazing, the tiger inhaling the sharply sweet scent with a small smile. Surely Reinard wouldn’t mind if he had a small piece. It had been years since he’d last had actual chocolate, It was time to treat himself a little.

Cutting off a small piece of crumbling chocolate, the tiger bit into it, the minty taste of the chocolate exploding in his mouth, the perfect counter to the tang of dinner…

Minty? Galen didn’t realize they’d had mint in the house…

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!”

He nearly dropped the tray at Reinard’s scream. Spinning around like a cub caught with their finger in the tigress, Galen nearly flinched as the small fox shoved the tray out of his hands.

“That is filled with nepáta!”

Galen swallowed drily, the brownie sliding down his throat as his eyes widened.

“Skáta! You’re joking, right? I’m sorry, I know I should have asked, but this can’t have-”

“It does, you ass. Why else would I make brownies?!”

“I thought you were trying to be nice for once!”

The tiger could feel it hitting him already, his body reacting to the feel of Reinard’s fur as the Faro reached for the tray. He couldn’t get high on nepáta. Themis was going to kill him.

“Okay… okay, calm down… I can figure this out…”

The tiger darted through the house, seeking his tablet. He wasn’t quite sure if he was running or stumbling, but he managed to get where he was supposed to go. Grabbing the tablet, the tiger searched for ways to come down from a high, anything he could do.

“Water… and cuddling? That… there’s no way that would work. Reinard?”

The Faro stepped into the doorway, tail tucked protectively between his legs.

“What?”

“I… It says I should cuddle someone…”

“Okay. Do you want me to call a Xanar?”

The tiger’s fur bristled, Galen shaking his head quickly. His brain felt foggy, his eyes blinking heavily as he let his body fall onto the bed.

“Just… I mean, can we… Can I hold you? Just this once?”

His voice crackled quietly, insecurity pouring through, and Reinard let out a heavy sigh.

“I’ll be back,” the fox said, stepping out of the room.

Galen was left alone, his body quivering as he dealt with the worries rushing through him. What if Themis found out he’d eaten nepáta? What if he lost his job because of this?

A weight pulled itself onto the bed, the tiger turning his head to stare at the fox behind him. Reinard was chewing his own brownie, the mint smell nearly overpowering the chocolate. A hand reached for the tiger, touching his back cautiously, before Reinard slowly wrapped an arm around Galen’s stomach. His body pressed against Galen, the fox’s tail slapping the bed nervously.

Galen could feel the Faro’s rod, pulsing gently through the layers of Reinard’s clothes, pressing against his cheek as the fox slowly relaxed against him. The tiger breathed deeply, closing his eyes as he wiggled himself a bit. The rod slipped just barely between his cheeks, Reinard gasping quietly as Galen squeezed slightly.

“Hey… Stop that…” the fox breathed, even as his hips pressed forward involuntarily.

“You can hump me if you want,” Galen murmured quietly. “I don’t mind. I like it… nice and small. Perfect…”

Behind him, Reinard stiffened, his tail twisting into knots. Galen’s tail fell over him, the tiger petting the fox with the appendage.

“Is… are you fucking with me?” Reinard demanded.

“Do you want me to be?”

“I…”

Galen sighed quietly, nestling the smaller male deeper into his butt. There was definitely some growth there, enough that he knew Reinard was just big enough to penetrate him. But this was as far as the tiger was taking it, teasing the fox, trying to push him into taking control.

“I won’t be mad at you. I promise.”

“I can’t Galen. I can’t.”

Galen nodded slowly, pulling away from the Faro with a yawn.

“Why don’t we get ready for bed,” he suggested, slowly pulling his chiton off.

His peplos stayed on, the tiger gently pulling away from Reinard. The fox frowned, sliding off the bed.

“I’m not wearing the diaper. I don’t even know how to put it on.”

Grumbling softly, the tiger rolled out of the bed. He silently padded from the room, grabbing a diaper before returning.

“Get on the bed. I’ll put it on you again.”

The fox scowled, climbing back onto the bed. Galen carefully pulled down Reinard’s pants, staring at the Faro in dazed wonder. His hand brushed over the tan fur of Reinard’s legs, removing the sheathed knife the Faro always seemed to carry on him. The tiger’s head slowly dropped toward the fox’s crotch, where Reinard’s rocket was peeking ever so slightly from his sheath. A tiny glob of pre sat on the tip, Galen’s tongue licking at his lips as he wondered just what Faro seed would taste like.

“Galen.”

The tiger blinked in alarm, eyes travelling to meet Reinard’s eyes.

“Stop looking at me like you want to eat me.”

“But I want to touch every inch of you, to lick you until you are smothered in my love. I want to make you feel good, Reinard. I want you to claim me, make me yours. And above all else, I want you to be happy,” Galen whispered, the nepáta making the words flow in a single breath.

The fox shuddered, closing his eyes.

“I… I need more-”

“No. You do not. Leave the nepáta out of this, Reinard. Tell me, do you want to fuck me?”

Slowly, the Faro nodded, his tail thrashing. Galen set aside the diaper, opting to pull down his peplos instead. He revealed his own length slowly, rolling over on the bed to reach into a drawer. Pulling out a small bottle of lube, the tiger smiled at the fox.

“Then what are you waiting for? Come and take what you want.”

Copyright © 2020 Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Wow 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Just now, astone2292 said:

Whoa. 

Blame it on the nep-nep-nep-nep-nep-nepatal...

I believe that is the Faro's plan, yes :P

  • Haha 5
Link to comment

Interesting remedy for drug overdose, Dr. Bard.  Even more interesting is the statement of love by Galen.  I hope they don't have the day after regrets to deal with.  This was so sweet.

  • Love 4
Link to comment
1 minute ago, raven1 said:

Interesting remedy for drug overdose, Dr. Bard.  Even more interesting is the statement of love by Galen.  I hope they don't have the day after regrets to deal with.  This was so sweet.

I can't say I ever completed my medical degree (or even started one) but something tells me these two could absolutely use cuddles.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Yeoldebard said:

I can't say I ever completed my medical degree (or even started one) but something tells me these two could absolutely use cuddles.

Fortunately, Reinard now has some skills in that area.

  • Love 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..