Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 1,220 Words
  • 1,101 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Egaran Stars - 12. Galen- Building Boundaries

Galen stared at the knife in Reinard's hand, the Faro twirling it on a finger. The tiger was nervous; the water around them was choppy, and he knew that knife was razor sharp.

"Do you really think you should be playing with a knife after-"

Reinard scowled, gripping the hilt of the blade tightly.

"Okay, okay, fine. But if I get stabbed by a flying dagger, I'm blaming you," Galen said, holding up his hands in a gesture of peace.

He was going to have a talk with Themis, as soon as they got to work.

And as that thought passed, the boat hit a pier gently, Reinard hurrying off quickly.

"Hey!" the driver snapped.

"Cheap asshole…" Galen grumbled, paying for them both. "I'm sorry about that."

The other tiger growled angrily, pulling away as soon as Galen was off the boat. Galen hurried after the fox, chasing him into the porneo.

"Reinard!" he called, the Faro ignoring him.

Iason approached the tiger, a smirk on his face.

"Trouble?"

"Um… yeah," Galen breathed, tongue tied around the Egaro.

"Give him time to come around. He is a Faro; this has to be hard on him."

Galen nodded.

"I… I should go… talk with Themis," he stammered, turning toward the office.

A heavy hand landed on his shoulder, Iason squeezing gently.

"I'll be prepping Room 3. Let me know when you're done."

Galen nodded before escaping the tiger, chest heaving as though he had just swam a four hundred meter race. He didn't know if he could handle having sex with Iason. The Egaro was larger than life, a star, teaching Galen the ropes. It was too much for him.

He hurried into the office, Themis talking to a black tiger.

"Ah, Galen. Welcome," the tiger smiled, breaking off her conversation. "I'm Aegle, the owner of Hephaestus Studios. I trust you're settling in well?"

"Er… well enough. I have a few issues with where I'm staying-"

"The Cnidarian? It's been there since Artemis' day," Aegle said. "Themis should have told you about it, right?"

"I may have forgotten," the tigress admitted.

"It scared the shit out of me," Galen said. "Almost got me last night. And the Faro I'm staying with, he isn't exactly mentally stable."

"I've known Reinard for years. He's rough around the edges, but I wouldn't call him unstable," Themis frowned.

"He tried to feed himself to the Cnidarian this morning," Galen said bluntly.

"He what?! Is he okay? Where is he?!" Themis demanded.

"I don't know. He's here, hiding from me."

Growling, Themis stormed from the office, intent on tracking the Faro down. Galen looked back at Aegle, the black tiger frowning.

"I'll see about getting him into therapy. There is a Faro mind healer that should be able to help him," she said, sitting behind a desk. "Galen, I believe you are scheduled to work with Iason, correct?"

Galen nodded.

"Good, he's one of our better actors. He can show you what to do. I would like you to stay with Reinard for now, and make sure he's okay outside of work. I know it shouldn't be your problem to deal with-"

"I'll keep an eye on him," Galen replied.

"Thank you. Now, I believe Iason is waiting for you."

Nodding, Galen stepped out of the office, searching around for a familiar landmark.

"Yo Galen!"

The tiger turned with a frown, finding Ryan waving at him.

"Lost? I told Iason to stay with you."

"You told Iason…?"

Ryan shrugged.

"Sure. Don't let his big pornstar thing get to you. He can be a real softy," Ryan smirked. "I'm filming today, filling in for Passiphaë until Reinard is good."

"Oh. Okay. Do you know where room 3 is?"

"Uh, yeah, that's where we're filming."

"We?"

The human shook his head with a sigh.

"Come on kitty, keep up. You're working in a porneo, making videos. Someone has to film those videos. That someone is me. Don't worry, I've worked with Iason before. I promise I won't cream my pants watching you. Too much."

Galen closed his eyes, realization hitting him hard.

"You're going to be in the room… with us?"

"Yep. You coming?"

"I'm… not sure about this…" Galen breathed.

"Oh, that's what Iason's for. Don't worry, he's good," Ryan smiled.

The man led Galen down a hall, stopping in front of an open door. Iason was bent over a counter, tail swishing as he rearranged some toys that made Galen's nerves skyrocket.

"Your victim has arrived Master," Ryan smirked, heading toward a tripod in the corner.

"Oh, don't call me that," Iason laughed, turning toward Galen. "You'll scare him… more than he is already…"

Galen gulped at the large bulge in Iason's peplos.

"Calm yourself," Iason chuckled. "Remember, you are going to be in me."

Galen stared at the coiled rope behind the Egaro, shivering slightly.

"The toys are really just for setting," Iason added. "We can use them if you want, but I'm thinking you'd rather not."

"Why rope?"

"In case you want to be tied up. It would add to the illusion that I am in control."

"I've… I've never been tied up before…" Galen muttered uncertainly.

"Do you want to try it? We can do a quick session while Ryan sets up," Iason smiled.

"Um… okay…?"

Picking up the rope, Iason turned toward Galen, slowly unwinding it.

"I'm going to show you a trick. Part of bondage is trust. But we are strangers, and you don't trust me yet. So, hold your wrists together like this, and I'll wrap them together."

Galen did as he was told, breathing hard as Iason pressed against him, the rope wrapping tightly around his wrists.

"Okay, can you escape?"

The tiger tried, his arms straining as he pulled. He gave up, shaking his head.

"Say the word Galen. That is important."

"I can't escape," Galen said, his heart pounding, almost in terror. "Iason… can you untie me?"

Iason took Galen's hand and twisted it slightly, the rope sliding over the hand.

"There you go. You could have freed yourself at any moment. How do you feel?"

"I'm… I'm okay…"

Iason shook his head slowly.

"Galen, if you are going to work with me, you need to understand the importance of honesty. Not everything I do is for everyone. If you don't like it, that is okay, no one will judge you."

Galen chewed his lip nervously.

"I'm sorry… I told you I was into bondage…"

"You told me you were curious about bondage. We tried it. You do not seem to like it as much as you thought you would. It is an important note," Iason said reassuringly.

"It's something I can't do in front of the camera though…"

"That does not matter. All that matters is your health, mental and physical."

Iason tilted Galen's chin up, blue eyes meeting Galen's own.

"Galen, will you please tell me what you enjoy in a partner?"

"I… um… I like smaller partners… and I've never been with a tigress… but I do want to try someday. I like to top. And… I like gentleness."

"So if we were to go cuddle on that bed, would that make you happy?" Iason pressed.

Galen nodded, before whispering, "Yes."

"Then that is what we will do, until Ryan is ready."

Copyright © 2020 Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 13
  • Love 4
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Moderator

Themis is likely the only one in the entire universe who cares about Reinard. I'd like to hear that backstory.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
7 hours ago, drpaladin said:

Themis is likely the only one in the entire universe who cares about Reinard. I'd like to hear that backstory.

So would I to be honest. Guess that's another project incoming.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I agreed with doc; Themis seems to be the only who knows Reinard. 

Galen and Iason, cuddling in a bed, S-P-O-O-N-I-N-G. 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
1 minute ago, astone2292 said:

I agreed with doc; Themis seems to be the only who knows Reinard. 

Galen and Iason, cuddling in a bed, S-P-O-O-N-I-N-G. 

Reinard and Themis definitely have history. She's a kind soul, and is certainly not one to let someone suffer. Even if that means being a little hard sometimes.

Cuddling is the best. I feel like everyone will be doing it in the future :P

  • Love 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..