Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 1,005 Words
  • 604 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Egaran Stars - 50. Galen- Sweet Denial

“I’ll be back tomorrow,” Hagan promised huskily, reluctantly letting Galen go as they reached the front desk. “That was the best orgasm I’ve had in awhile.”

“I’m glad to hear it,” Galen smiled, waving to the white Egaro until he was out of the building. “Fuck… this is good, right? I’m not stealing a client from Iason, am I?”

He looked back at Pasiphaë, the orange tigress smirking slightly.

“Oh not at all,” Pasiphaë said, rubbing Galen’s head. “But if you’re that worried, why don’t you ask Iason yourself?”

“He’s still here? Why hasn’t he gone home yet?” Galen frowned.

“He’s waiting for you. The rest of us are busy, and we’re not letting him leave here by himself, that’s just an accident waiting to happen. Don’t worry, I’m sure he’s rubbed one out by now. Besides, he said he liked you,” Pasiphaë grinned.

“He did?”

“Well yeah. Come on Galen, you’re adorable. Any tiger would be happy to have you writhing in bliss as you came inside them. Go on, go get your hot Egaro stud.”

She pushed him toward the break room, Galen taking a deep breath before heading into the tiger’s den.

Iason was sitting on a chair, his eyes closed as he leaned back. He raised an eyelid, taking in the blue Egaro.

“Huh, they’re sacrificing the new guy?”

“What do you mean sacrificing…?”

“Oh nothing. Same rules apply, no anal, right?” Iason said, getting out of the chair.

“Um… yeah…” Galen stammered, feeling the heat of the tiger’s gaze. “But I’m supposed to get you home. They didn’t say anything about actual sex. Aren’t you tired from earlier?”

“I know, but getting me home and me being at home are very different things. There is a lot that could happen-”

“Iason! I’m not having sex in public!”

Iason snorted, shaking his head.

“You say that now… I know you want in my pants Galen. And I’ll let you fuck me as much as your heart desires. It’s been so long since I’ve been properly stretched. I know you want it too. I can see your rod growing with every passing second...”

Galen forgot how irresistible the tiger could be. He wasn’t sure how he was going to survive this, and suddenly he understood why the others had been so eager for him to take the horny Egaro home. He needed to let off steam; they both did.

“How far is it to your home?” he asked.

“A nice thirty minute boat ride, with just you and me in the back,” Iason chuffed, pulling at Galen’s arm.

The blue Egaro found himself caught in Iason’s arms, the white tiger rubbing his crotch with a free hand as he stroked the back of his head. He gasped as Iason held him, groped him, their bodies melting together in the white tiger’s heat. He needed to stop it, needed to find a way to keep Iason occupied

“You smell so good… I bet I can make you scream when you cum. How about it? You want to give this pornstar the ride of his life?” Iason cooed, his mouth inches from Galen’s.

“I have an idea. Do you like denial? I’ve always found it can make the orgasm so much hotter. I bet we could last the entire boat ride without cumming,” Galen said, leaning his head away from Iason slightly.

If he was caught by those lips he was done for, and as much as he wanted the tiger to ravage him, not here, not now.

“I like the way you think,” Iason murmured, his fingers slipping into Galen’s peplos.

The Egaro bit back a yelp as hot fingers wrapped around his sheath, stroking in slow, assured motions. His hip bucked involuntarily, Galen letting out a breathy gasp as Iason played him like a flute. He couldn’t do it… he wasn’t going to make it through this.

“There, see? Let’s get you all nice and horny too. It isn’t fair if you don’t feel the need to cum too,” Iason grinned, his lips capturing Galen’s in a heated dance of fur and tongue.

A hand reached around, groping Galen’s ass as the tigers pressed together. The Egaro moaned loudly, feeling dazed. He was… He was supposed to get Iason home…

“Iason… I’m so close…” Galen whimpered, drawing the noise out, trying to play up his arousal.

It wasn’t difficult, Galen was harder than he could ever remember being. Iason was so forceful, so… demanding… and the Egaro was starting to realize why Reinard wanted to be taken like this. It was exhilarating, the thought that he could be taken and not be able to do anything about it. He knew that if he wanted he could just tell Iason no, but where was the fun in that, the excitement?

“And now we race to my home. But no touching yourself or you don’t get to touch me,” the white tiger said huskily. “You want to touch me, hold me, fuck me, right? Not just once even. No, we can go the whole evening, until you are a quivering mess, and then we can go even more. You are going to learn just how strong my heat is today… But only if you’re a good boy and don’t touch yourself.”

Galen moaned as he was released, grabbing Iason’s hand with a sudden clarity that he grasped like a drowning tiger thrown a life preserver.

“I can’t wait to be inside you,” he rasped, pulling the tiger toward the exit of the porneo. “I want you to fuck my throat, pour your hot tiger seed in me…”

He heard Themis snicker from the front desk, Galen fixing her with a glare. He’d find a way to get back at them all… All he had to do was survive this one evening. But knowing the tiger on the other end of his hand, Galen was fully aware that if he made it home that night, he was going to be one sore Egaro.

Copyright © 2020 Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 5
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

1 hour ago, astone2292 said:

So... Galen is going home with Iason. I wonder what Reinard will think about this.

I foresee a storm on the horizon...

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..