Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 1,116 Words
  • 1,165 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Egaran Stars - 55. Reinard- Shower Hugs

His robe fell to the floor, a dark hand twisting the hot water on. Another luxury he’d rarely had on Athalea, Reinard enjoyed his time with the heat. But he still couldn’t get over his fur. Gone was the Artego dust, replaced with Estian bicolour. It was an abomination.

Stepping under the steaming liquid, the Faro shivered in the delicious warmth, the water like a warm hug for the fox, wrapping around his body. It helped carry all his worries away. For a few minutes, he could just be.

The door opened, Reinard scrambling for the curtain to hide himself. That was… what, three seconds of bliss? A new record as far as the fox was concerned.

“Relax Reinard, it’s just me,” Galen said, the sound of falling clothes mixing with the words.

“What are you doing? I’m showering!” the fox snapped.

“I know. I thought I’d come join you, help you get the sand out of your fur,” Galen said, pulling the curtain back.

His sheath stood forefront in Reinard’s eyes, the Faro spluttering as the tiger stepped into the shower. The fox couldn’t seem to tear his gaze from the tiger’s crotch, something Galen was quick to note.

“No, you’re not having any of that,” the Egaro said, gently turning the fox’s head away from his groin. “Instead, how about I wash you? It’s something Patéras always did for me when I was smaller.”

“That’s creepy,” Reinard muttered.

“What’s creepy about making sure your cub is clean?” Galen shrugged. “Granted, there was a lot of attention on cleaning out the sheath, but then, nobody wants an infected sheath.”

“It sounds like your segal was just trying to fuck you.”

“Patéras would never fuck me. He doesn’t hold to the old ways. My uncle offered once, and he turned him down, taking me to the porneo instead. That was my first heat, and it was amazing,” Galen sighed, drawing out the word. “If I could, I’d have Iason or Ryan show you how nice it could be, but I know that won’t work. But just imagine it Reinard, being led into the back of the building by a tiger, stealing a small kiss outside the door, just one before they start the timer. He asks why you’re there, what you want, and he gives it to you, holding you as he lets you claim his hole, reminding you that it’s not a race despite the timer, that you can take your time to enjoy yourself. So warm, so soft, and all he asks in return is a little respect for his body.”

The Egaro was looking starry eyed, his wet fur shivering at the memories. Reinard tried to squash down the feelings of disgust. It… it actually sounded amazing, if it had been with Galen’s bonded… but he was Galen’s bonded.

“I should be making you look like that,” he pouted quietly, water dripping from his snout.

“You do Reinard. You do. When you took me… it hurt, but in such a good way. You made me want to beg for more,” Galen said, looking down at his Faro. “If I wasn’t so sore from Iason, I’d have you take me again and again. I know being around everyone wasn’t easy today; fuck, even I could feel them, and I’m near fresh off my heat. You must be so horny. If there is anything I can do to help, a toy I can get you or a video you want to watch, all you have to do is ask. I’ll even give you privacy if you want.”

“You… You would do that?” Reinard asked. “You don’t want me to hold out until you feel better?”

“Why would I ever ask you to make yourself uncomfortable for me?” Galen said, kneeling in front of the Faro. “I mean, I know we have a rocky relationship, but I would never want to hurt you like that Reinard.”

Reinard was pulled off his feet and nestled into the tiger’s body as Galen adjusted himself. Resting against Galen’s chest, the fox looked up at his bonded uncertainly.

“You’re very touchy feely today. Is everything okay? Did Aedan do something to you?”

Galen laughed, shaking his head.

“No, I just think it’s long past time you had a nice long shower hug,” the tiger said. “I love you Reinard.”

“Only long enough to eat me, right?”

He let out a tiny chuckle as Galen rolled his eyes.

“Yes, but I’ll keep coming back for as long as I can. Maybe I’ll try another taverna, but you will always be one of my favourites,” Galen said.

“That still disturbs me,” Reinard sighed. “How do you enjoy sex with so many different people?”

“Mmm. You know what I did today? I put someone in their place,” Galen said. “I spanked them, told them they were a bad tiger. Do you know what I did with Iason? I was the prey. I was hunted, and honestly? I wasn’t a fan. But it gave me new appreciation for you Reinard. Yes, we fucked like… well, like a tiger in heat. I knew I was in control; I could end it with a word. And knowing that I still had that power made it better for me.”

“If you didn’t like it, why’d you let him fuck you?” Reinard bristled.

“Because I wanted to try it. It was something new, and given that you mentioned something about it, I wanted to see what you wanted, so I could make the experience better for you,” Galen murmured, kissing the Faro’s head gently.

“And knowing what you know now…?”

“If it’s what you want, I would gladly give it to you.”

Reinard sighed quietly, blinking the hot water out of his eyes.

“I like this. I like it when you hold me. But I think I need that too. I need you to take me, rape me.”

“You understand that this is going to be hard for both of us, right?” Galen said. “There are going to be rules. You will come up with a word that will make me stop immediately. When we are done, I get to hold you for one uninterrupted hour. I get to treat you like a cub, spoil you, do everything I want to show you how special you are. And if at any point it gets too hard for me to continue, I will stop and immediately cuddle you.”

Reinard nodded, staring at the water going down the drain. His fur bristled at the thought of what he had agreed to, but the Faro really felt like he needed this, needed to get it out of his system.

Copyright © 2020 Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 7
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Yes, little Faro. Get it all out of your system. These two needed some time together, and a shower did the trick! 

Another wonderful chapter, Ye!

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
7 hours ago, astone2292 said:

Yes, little Faro. Get it all out of your system. These two needed some time together, and a shower did the trick! 

Another wonderful chapter, Ye!

Thanks. It's always been my opinion that the world can seem a little better with a nice, hot shower. It's about time Reinard got to experience that.

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..