Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 1,016 Words
  • 770 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Egaran Stars - 38. Galen- The Visit

The tiger set the phone down, staring at Reinard. They still stood in front of the door, Galen not allowing the fox anywhere near it.

“You are in trouble,” Galen said.

Reinard’s body shivered at the words, the Faro wilting visibly.

“Get your ass over here.”

“No. You’re going to-”

Galen darted forward, his arms encircling the fox. Reinard yelped as his butt was smacked, wriggling frantically in the tiger’s arms.

“What else are you hiding from me? I can’t help you if I don’t know what you need.”

“Help me?” Reinard squeaked, his tail thrashing. “What do you mean help me? You should get rid of me. I’m dangerous.”

“Oh, because I didn’t realise you were dangerous when I saw you playing Catch the Knife on a boat,” Galen said, his eyes rolling. “Though that was more stupid than dangerous. Themis is going to be here soon with her friend. If I go get clothes on, are you going to run? If it helps, we’re days away from the start of the rainy season, and you do not want to be outside when the storms hit.”

The Faro growled.

“Fine, I’ll stay here and wait for them to find me.”

“Who are they anyway? Who’s trying to kill you?”

“If we knew that, my clan could have protected ourselves and we wouldn’t be in this position,” Reinard said, swaying slightly in Galen’s arms as the Egaro carried him to the bedroom.

“No wonder you’re so jumpy. I’m never letting you out of my sight again.”

“Careful, someone might think we’re in love,” Reinard warned.

“Yeah, well, Themis already informed me that if I wasn’t working in a job where my dick was vital for success, she’d castrate me for fucking you,” Galen said.

“No, there’s no point in ruining your best feature.”

Galen snorted in disbelief.

“This coming from the Faro who said I was going to rape him not more than a week ago.”

“Maybe you should,” Reinard challenged.

Galen froze, the tiger nearly dropping the Faro onto the bed.

“Excuse me?!”

Reinard squirmed uncomfortably, unable to meet Galen’s eyes.

“You know… like a big strong Egaro taking advantage of me,” he whispered, ears folding in embarrassment.

“Unbelievable…” Galen grumbled, shaking his head. “You want me to… First of all… Ugh, I don’t even know where to start with this.”

The tiger set Reinard on the bed with a thump, grabbing a set of clean clothes. He dressed quickly, feeling Reinard’s eyes roaming his body.

“So this whole time, you claiming that I wanted to fuck you was just your way of getting me to take advantage of you? Why didn’t you just ask?”

The Faro shrugged silently, curling up on the bed.

“Well I’m not doing anything like that. You need to rest. And Themis will be here any minute now. We’re not that far from the studio.”

Reinard looked almost disappointed, staring at Galen.

“Just… wait here. I need to go clean up the living room.”

“Don’t leave me,” Reinard said quietly, his ears folding over.

“I’m not leaving you. I’m just in the other room, only a call away,” Galen replied, stepping out of the room.

He had no idea why he was reassuring the Faro. If anything, Reinard should have been reassuring the Egaro that he wasn’t about to be murdered in his sleep. There was no way Galen could leave Reinard to his fate though. No, he was too connected to the fox, too protective. They would have to survive whatever was coming together.

Galen tried to push the thought of death out of his mind. He was about to have guests, and he needed to prepare.

Cleaning the living room didn’t take long, pillows and blankets soon covering the bed. Reinard watched almost nervously as the Egaro nearly flew through the house, setting things straight. The tiger stepped into the kitchen, starting to make a series of snacks for Themis and whoever else the Egaro was bringing.

The knock on the door was more of a pound, Galen flinching as his hand reached for a knife. He took a deep breath, carrying the knife with him to the door.

“Who…”

The tiger cleared his throat, trying to sound more assertive.

“Who is it?”

“Themis.”

He opened the door cautiously, peeking through the crack. At the sight of the red tigress, Galen relaxed slightly, opening the door the rest of the way.

“Wow, Reinard has you packing too?” Themis asked, stepping into the house.

A Xanar followed her, arms filled with various materials. They nodded a greeting at the tiger, Galen trying to shake off the feeling of being enveloped by six clammy arms.

“Given what you told me, can you blame me? I need to fight off tigresses who want to cut me,” he said, trying to lighten the mood.

They stepped into the living room, Galen disappearing to grab the snacks he had just made. Offering the plate to Themis as he returned, Galen set them on the table when the Egaro took one.

“Hey, this is your own fault. I told you he was off limits. But no, you had to think with your dick, and now look what happened. I only hope you got him pregnant,” Themis said.

“What? Why do you want him to be pregnant?”

“Because you two are stuck together, and now he’ll be insufferable until his first kits are born. I’ve been around his people, and they don’t take reproduction lightly. Trust me, the sooner you knock him up, the better,” Themis said.

“Well shit, I gave him a pill this morning.”

“You what? Oh shit… Galen, you might as well stab him in the heart.”

“Yeah, he did not seem happy about it.”

“I wouldn’t be happy about it either,” the tigress scowled. “But that’s a problem for another day. Relys, why don’t you get started on Reinard, while Galen and I have a little talk?”

Galen gulped at the look in Themis’ eyes. Somehow, the tiger felt this talk was not going to end well for him.

Copyright © 2020 Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Haha 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

8 minutes ago, drpaladin said:

Except Reinard didn't take the pill.

Nope, but no one knows that except for one devious little fox.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Trying to recall from The Neko's Tail. How long until Reinard shows a baby bump? 

You have me at the edge of my seat. If I didn't take my melatonin pill, I'd have been up all night... one more chapter before bedtime.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Just now, astone2292 said:

Trying to recall from The Neko's Tail. How long until Reinard shows a baby bump? 

You have me at the edge of my seat. If I didn't take my melatonin pill, I'd have been up all night... one more chapter before bedtime.

A little known secret about Faro, since it's surprisingly not well documented in any of my stories so far. The child takes the form of the father. In Reinard I's case, it was about a week at most, as nekos tend to have shorter gestations. Of course, there's still variation in the Faro themselves, but if Reinard is pregnant, I would expect a bump within a week or two.

I always love keeping people up at night :P I'm glad you are still enjoying the story.

  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Yeoldebard said:

A little known secret about Faro, since it's surprisingly not well documented in any of my stories so far. The child takes the form of the father. In Reinard I's case, it was about a week at most, as nekos tend to have shorter gestations. Of course, there's still variation in the Faro themselves, but if Reinard is pregnant, I would expect a bump within a week or two.

I always love keeping people up at night :P I'm glad you are still enjoying the story.

Thoroughly enjoying it. But, bedtime is here. I'll pick this up in eight hours or so...

  • Love 3
Link to comment

"Galen tried to push the thought of death out of his mind. He was about to have guests, and he needed to prepare."

OMG I love this. That line is hysterical.  🤣 Do it again, we need all the laughs we can get in this world today. I love this story!

  • Love 4
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..