Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 1,155 Words
  • 568 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Egaran Stars - 45. Reinard- Working Harder

Content warning for mention of incest. Reader discretion is advised.

The Faro yanked at the bedsheets, nearly tumbling off the bed as the sheets snapped back at him. This was their third room in nearly an hour, and he was already sore, but at the rate the tigers were going through people, he would have to keep this pace up just to match them. Pasiphaë was already working on another room, the two alternating, though Reinard took a little longer on his rooms. It wasn’t his fault he could barely reach the areas he needed to clean. He was just grateful the Egaro wasn’t complaining that he was too slow. He was doing the best he could, and if that turned out not to be good enough, the Faro wasn’t sure he could handle it. It wasn’t like he could push himself any harder.

Grunting as he pulled the sheets toward a basket, the fox grabbed another set, fighting to get the fitted white sheet on over the blue top sheet. Supposedly it gave the bed a more polished appearance with less work, but Reinard’s arms felt like it was just adding unnecessary work.

“Hey, I’ll finish this room. Go get started on the laundry; we want to get this load done before they get going on the next round,” Pasiphaë said, stepping into the room.

She straightened the sheets, Reinard bristling at the thought that they weren’t good enough.

“I’m trying damn it…”

“I know, and you’re doing good,” the tigress said. “Get the laundry started and you can take a break-”

“I don’t need a break,” the Faro growled.

“You’re working against your own body. You need a break so you don’t hurt yourself,” Pasiphaë insisted. “Themis would have my tail if I let you work yourself to death. Just take a quick break, get some water or something.”

Growling quietly, Reinard grabbed the basket, dragging it through the halls to the laundry room. A pair of blue furred hands grabbed the basket, Reinard tensing as Galen pulled it out of his grip.

“Hey, I’ll be right there with you,” the tiger called to Iason and a white tiger.

“Make it quick, we don’t have a lot of time,” Iason warned as he guided the tiger into a bedroom.

“Damn it Galen, I can do this-”

“Yeah, and I can do it easier,” Galen grunted, lifting the basket.

The Egaro carried it to the laundry room, setting it on a stool near the washer.

“There, enjoy your laundry. And remember, Themis doesn’t want you carrying overloaded baskets, so you should just make multiple trips.”

Glancing around to make sure no one was looking, the tiger grabbed the fox, lifting him into his arms and kissing him quickly.

“Okay, back to work. I love you; be careful,” he said, setting the stunned Faro back on the ground.

Galen hurried from the room, leaving Reinard to work through the sudden emotions rushing through him.

“Fuck me…” the fox groaned as he came to his senses.

Stepping on the stool, Reinard pushed the washer lid up, dumping the sheets into the machine. A capful of soap followed, the lid closing a moment later with a thunderous bang. He started the machine, grabbing the basket to carry back to Pasiphaë.

“Hey short stuff.”

Reinard’s fur bristled as he passed the break room. Glancing through the open door, he saw a cream coloured tigress drinking from a bottle.

“What do you want?”

The tigress tossed a fresh bottle at him, a wry look on her face.

“Drink up. Posca will help your muscles,” she said.

The fox sniffed at the bottle warily, his nose stinging at the sharp scent of vinegar.

“Why would I drink this?”

“It’s refreshing. I haven’t seen you around here. Reinard, right? You look more like a Dustin. Dusty Trails,” the tigress smirked. “I’m Daphne, and I’m due for my next insertion.”

She motioned toward the bottle as she passed the Faro.

“Drink.”

Opening the bottle, Reinard took a tentative sip, flinching at the sharp taste. His tongue tried to sort through the flavours; sour grape, pomegranate, some sort of lime…

Strangely enough, he did feel more invigorated. Taking another sip, the Faro took a moment to catch his breath, his arms burning from the earlier exertion. He leaned against a table leg, frowning at the sight of sesame bars on the table. He could use one of those… but Pasiphaë was dealing with the rooms on her own. He really couldn’t take too long here.

Setting the bottle aside with a sigh, Reinard grabbed his basket, dragging it back to the room he had been working on. Grabbing a telescoping brush and a spray bottle, the fox began wiping down the shower area, making sure to scrub a suspicious looking spot on the wall extra vigorously. It was disgusting, some of the things these tigers did, and he hated having to clean up after them, but at least he wasn’t in bed with them.

“Hey Rei, your diaper is showing,” Pasiphaë said behind him.

“What?!”

The Faro grabbed at his pants, pulling them up frantically. The tigress let out a small laugh, shaking her head as she began wiping down the showerhead.

“Relax, you’re not the first person here to wear them. I think Iason has a set he wears occasionally. They’re cuter on you though. Reminds me of my cubs.”

“You… you have kits? And you still work here?” Reinard frowned.

“Well, yeah. I’m not quitting a good job just because I have more mouths to feed,” Pasiphaë shrugged. “Besides, I’m on my maternal break still. I’m not allowed to partake for another two months. Just to make sure I don’t get pregnant again.”

She rolled her eyes at the thought.

“I swear, Daphne has had more close calls than me, but you let just one pregnancy go to term and suddenly work is a risk.”

“But… wait…”

Reinard felt like his mind was imploding. A tigress who had kits, but still filmed herself having sex?

“What if your kits saw your videos?”

“You really don’t understand our ways, do you? I can assure you most of us were taught by our parents. Those who weren’t probably learned from older siblings. Why not let someone close to you introduce you to something you’ll be doing for the rest of your life? It’s better to learn how to fuck from someone you know will take your needs into consideration.”

“Golaski… you fucked your clan?!”

“Well, my brother,” Pasiphaë shrugged. “It was a one time thing, just to break me in really. After that, I came here and ended up getting recruited by Iason. Between you and me, I’m pretty sure I carried his cubs.”

Reinard felt faint. What did this mean for Galen? Had his bonded fucked his clan too? The very thought was abhorrent.

“I… I need to go… sit down for a bit…” he breathed, fleeing from the room.

Copyright © 2020 Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Wow 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I appreciate that the staff are taking care of Reinard by keeping him busy and distracted.  Unfortunately, I believe that Pasiphae's comments are certain to stir up some problems between Reinard and Galen. I hope that this doesn't make Reinard fear for his future kit/cub.   

  • Love 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..