Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 1,168 Words
  • 1,806 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Egaran Stars - 14. Galen- Grounding

A cool breeze brushed over Galen, the Egaro sitting on the bed nervously. His shirt was off, his slender furry frame on full display for the camera. Behind the lens, Ryan was smiling encouragingly at him, Iason standing just out of the shot, downing a pill.

Galen had already taken one of the pills, and despite his nerves, the tiger was already peeking from his sheathe, though the camera couldn't see it yet.

"Are you ready?" Iason asked, pulling his shirt off.

Galen nodded slowly, looking at the tiger. His stomach was a bundle of nerves, his mouth dry. Iason approached the Egaro, a gentle smile on his face.

"Just do what I say," he said, his hand reaching forward to rub over Galen's chest. "Remove my peplos."

Galen's hands brushed over Iason's hips, tugging at the tiger's skirt. Iason's rod sprang up, Galen's eyes widening as he took the beast in.

"I'm not-"

"Shh…"

Iason pressed a finger to Galen's lips.

"Remember, I'm not entering you," he whispered. "Do you want Pater's rod? Do you want to taste?" he added loudly a moment later.

Slowly, Galen nodded, reaching for the rod. His hand was swatted away.

"Then ask for it."

Galen swallowed tightly, shrinking back a little. His ears flicked nervously, his tongue licking his lips.

"Please Ia- Pater… may I taste your dick?"

"Such language," Iason tsked. "You may lick my… dick."

Galen leaned forward slowly, his breath coming in short, quick inhales. He could feel Ryan's eyes on him, feel the camera's gaze.

"I… I need…"

Iason turned around, making a cutting motion to Ryan. He moved onto the bed, pulling Galen into his lap as the human shut off the camera.

"Hey. Hey, how are you doing? Do we need to take a break?"

Galen nodded, breathing hard.

"Okay. Ryan, can you go get me some water please?"

The man left the room quickly, the camera shut off.

"Okay, it's just you and me Galen. I am not going to hurt you, and I'm not going to force you," Iason murmured. "May I touch you?"

Galen shook his head, pulling away from the tiger.

"Okay. Take your time. We do not have to film today. We can work somewhere else."

Ryan returned, a large cup in his hand. He handed it to Galen, a small smile on his face.

"You know, this isn't the end of the world Galen. You should have seen me the first time I took Iason. There's a reason I am behind the camera, not in front," the man said.

Galen didn't answer, gulping water past a knot in his throat.

"Easy there. You drink too much right now and it will come back up."

Slowing, Galen set the cup aside, hand shaking rapidly.

"Good boy," Iason said quietly. "Can you do something for me? I want you to tell me five things you can see around you right now."

Galen took a breath, his eyes flicking around in alarm, taking in the entire room.

"Camera… the camera…" he gulped.

"Okay, bad idea…" Iason breathed as the trembling got worse.

"What about colours?" Ryan asked. "What colours can you see right now?"

"Black… and white, your fur… and your blue hair… the bed is red… and the door is tan…"

"What about hearing? Tell me four things you can hear."

The tiger gulped again, his heart still thumping. He closed his eyes, ears swiveling around.

"I can hear you… and I can hear a boat outside, quiet… the camera beeping. And… someone walking past the door."

"Three smells?"

A deep breath.

"I can smell fish," Galen blinked. "Fish pastries? And… and lube… and disinfectant from Iason's toys…"

"Good boy," Iason smiled. "How are you feeling?"

"Better, I think…"

Galen took another drink, his body slowly relaxing, though he still clutched the cup in his hands.

"Can you tell me what you were scared of?"

"The eyes… I could see people watching me, judging me…"

Iason nodded slowly, reaching for his peplos. He dressed, standing up.

"Ryan, we won't be needing you today. I'll let you know if we need you tomorrow, but don't cast your pole just yet."

"Of course," Ryan smiled. "I'll see you later, okay Galen?"

The other tiger nodded, looking up.

"Galen, do you want to have sex with me?" Iason asked as Ryan left the room. "I will not be upset if you say no."

"Yes," Galen said quietly. "I… it was all I thought about last night."

"You know my history, you've seen my videos. You understand I am not the gentlest of lovers, right?"

Galen nodded slowly.

"I understand. It wasn't you. The camera… it got into my head."

"Do you want to be on camera? I can teach you without the camera, and you can work in the brothel instead. I don't want to scare you off, but if you are good, the camera becomes your life. Everyone will know you, everyone will want to be seen with you."

"I don't know," Galen said quietly. "I want to… but I'm scared."

"I want to show you something, Galen."

Iason crossed the room, picking up a tablet. Returning to the tiger, he brought up the video Galen had been in the day before.

"See? You've already been on camera. And look at what people are saying already."

Galen frowned slightly, reading.

"They want you to destroy me…"

"Well, yeah…"

"This one… thinks I'm cute? I'm not cute…"

"It's all about how you carry yourself. If you want to be on camera, you need to become a personality. It isn't you on the camera, it's someone else."

"So… if I wanted to be tough…"

Iason chuckled quietly.

"Here, let's try something. I want you to pick your favourite actor… that isn't me," he added with a smirk. "Don't tell me who."

Frowning, Galen closed his eyes, thinking. Tigers flashed through his mind, the Egaro finally picking a young tiger he'd seen with Iason.

"Okay…"

"Now, I want you to talk to me the way that person would."

Galen gulped, thinking frantically.

"Uh… so Iason… do…"

He closed his mouth, his face burning.

"I can't… it's embarrassing..."

"It doesn't have to be," Iason said gently. "It isn't you talking. It is your character."

"So… so I don't really know you?"

"You know only what I let you know," Iason chuckled. "Let's try this. How do you want people to see you?"

"Handsome… successful…"

"And in bed? Do you want to be the dominant, ruling the sheets? Or are you the brat, pushing every button you can find?"

"I… I like to cuddle in bed… but I also like to have fun," Galen said uncertainly.

"Okay. Now we need to find out your definition of fun. Do you want me to spank you? Lick your body from head to toe? Just slip your rod in me and go?"

"I… I don't know…" Galen admitted.

"Well, we'll spend the rest of the day finding out then."

Copyright © 2020 Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
  • Love 3
  • Wow 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

1 minute ago, Philippe said:

Well I can certainly understand that! Lights, camera, is that a meek whine? Hahaha ☺️ 

Sounds to me like someone needs a little more distraction before he'll be comfortable on camera 😛

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
  • Site Moderator

It's hard to become a star without anyone watching and once the thought of the camera gets inside the head it's hard to shut it out. It's fortunate Galen is dealing with co-workers who are patient and understanding.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

Galen's issue is understandable for a first time entertainer. I think Iason will do wonders for him, both professionally and personally.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
1 minute ago, astone2292 said:

Galen's issue is understandable for a first time entertainer. I think Iason will do wonders for him, both professionally and personally.

Even tigers have preferences. It's all about finding what he needs. There's a reason newbies are paired with Iason; he's good at sniffing out what they like.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..