Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 1,020 Words
  • 764 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Egaran Stars - 21. Reinard- Faro Seed

The Faro stared at the thick barrier of webbing, thinner strands covering the tunnel they had cut two nights ago.

"Well, you'll be happy to hear there are plenty of spiders still present," he said, holding a tall branch in his hands.

"You did not have to tell me that," Galen grumbled, still cleaning the same dish he had been scrubbing for the last ten minutes.

It amused Reinard, to see the tiger so scared by such a tiny creature. And he was going to milk that fear for all he could.

"I know. I wanted to," the fox smirked. "Payback for making me deal with this. And for the diapers."

"Hey, you haven't taken the diaper off yet. Don't go pretending you don't enjoy wearing it," Galen said, head turning to gaze over Reinard's bare body. "I'm shocked you aren't desperately trying to find your clothes. They're still in the dryer, by the way."

"And why would I? I'd just get them dirty and give you a chance to stare at me for an extra hour while they were washed. Besides, I have nothing to wear but the diaper."

"Oh, I'm sure you could figure something out. Face it, you like the diaper," Galen grinned.

Reinard's body tensed, the fox instantly on the defensive. He did not like the diaper, he hated it and everything it represented. No matter what his tail was revealing about his feelings.

The fox poked at the webbing, a quiet growl in his throat.

"Keep it up and I'll toss this spider at you," he grunted.

Galen hissed loudly, his fur puffing out.

"You wouldn't dare!"

Reinard turned, swinging his stick toward the tiger. Galen yowled, crawling onto the counter and falling into the sink.

"Oh relax, the spider isn't even on here," Reinard laughed. "You're quite the scaredy cat, aren't you?"

Galen growled deeply, climbing back down. His clothes were soaked, and the tiger immediately pulled his chiton off.

"At least I'm not terrified by nudity," he said.

"Neither am I," Reinard fibbed, staring at the tiger's chest.

"Oh really? Go on then. Pull off your diaper," Galen smirked, removing his peplos.

His sheath looked so fluffy and full, the tiger letting out a happy sigh as he bared himself for Reinard's inspection. For his part, the fox was staring unblinkingly at Galen's chest, afraid to look anywhere else.

"Come on cub, look at my sheath. It is natural to look, it is okay to look," the tiger chuckled, a demon intent on stealing the Faro's innocence. "You saw it already, what does it hurt to look again?"

"It looked like it would hurt a lot."

He bit his lip, fur bristling. The fox couldn't believe he had said that, couldn't believe he had admitted it.

"So you have thought about it," Galen chuckled quietly. "What it would feel like to have sex with a tiger, to feel his tool penetrating you, filling you completely…"

The Faro reached down, trying to adjust his diaper, a wetness filling it. He was quietly alarmed.. this wasn't urine, not this time, and that terrified the fox. Was… was he aroused?

"I'm supposed to be cleaning out spider webs," he breathed, frowning at the floor.

"Screw it, we'll look at the cost of getting someone else out here to do it," Galen said. "Come on, take off the diaper you coward."

"No."

Dropping the stick, the fox turned toward the laundry room, Galen chuckling as he followed.

"Don't turn around, there's a naked tiger following you," he smirked.

"If I turn around, it will be to bite your dick off."

"Oh, kinky," Galen snorted as the Faro yanked open the laundry. "You're not the first to try, and I doubt you'll be the last. And why do you keep wanting to bite my dick? Is there something you're not telling me?"

He reached past the fox, Reinard recoiling away from his naked roommate even as his nethers throbbed.

"Watch your hands," he growled, grabbing his own clothes.

The fox raced out of the room, ducking into the bedroom. He yanked the diaper off, not bothering to unfasten anything. Dressing quickly, he tried to force his rod back into its sheath, with no luck. His fingers came away wet, his lips leaking profusely, and the Faro sat heavily, his fur bristling.

No… this wasn't happening. He did not want to bond to Galen… the tiger must have done something to his breakfast. There was no other reasonable explanation.

Trying to adjust himself again, the Faro whimpered as his fingers ran over his length. His hand wrapped around the warm rod, Reinard stroking himself nervously. This was wrong… he was supposed to save himself for his Bonded. But he wasn't going to have a Bonded. This… this was okay then… right?

The Faro's free hand slipped a finger in his vagina, a shuddering gasp escaping him as he worked over both genitals at once. This was too good to be bad. Maybe it was wrong… but right now he couldn't care about that. He just… needed… release…

And suddenly the fox was spraying, his knot bulging in his hand as his hole clenched in orgasmic bliss. It was too intense, too-

"Hey, close the door next time."

The bedroom door closed loudly, Reinard yelping at Galen's admonition. Looking around for the tiger, he stood up on shaking legs, his rod still pumping warm seed in tiny spurts, knot throbbing in an imaginary hole. Cum dripped onto the floor, and Reinard burst into tears.

He had fucked up. He had touched himself, ruined himself for any Bonded he might ever have. How could he bear to look himself in the mirror now, knowing what he had done.

Whimpering, the fox reached for his inhaler, staring at the Nepáta. He held it up to his nose… then lowered it.

No, he deserved this depression. He had defiled himself, and that was not something that should be rewarded with drugs. Dropping the inhaler, Reinard followed, curling up in a tiny ball as he wept for the loss of his innocence.

Copyright © 2020 Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Wow 3
  • Sad 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

This is a very complicated chapter. Galen needs to quit being an ass! He is a roommate to someone whose race values monogamatic relationships AND is dealing with crippling depression. Please tell me Themis is about to chew Galen alive...

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, astone2292 said:

This is a very complicated chapter. Galen needs to quit being an ass! He is a roommate to someone whose race values monogamatic relationships AND is dealing with crippling depression. Please tell me Themis is about to chew Galen alive...

Oh, Themis will get her jaws into Galen eventually, don't worry about that.

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..