Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 1,218 Words
  • 981 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Egaran Stars - 52. Galen- Faro Cuddles

The tiger crawled into bed beside Reinard, the fox staring blankly at a wall. It was far too early for them to go to bed; they’d barely been awake for fourteen hours, and he figured Reinard knew that. The Faro’s diaper was missing, and he was sitting naked on the bed, an invitation, or a challenge. Galen really didn’t know which, and he wasn’t in the mood to figure it out.

“Look, I’m really sorry,” Galen murmured, his hand rubbing over the fox’s lower leg. “It’s something tigers do a lot, calling each other Patéras. I didn’t mean anything by it.”

“Do you know how he died, Galen?”

The tiger shook his head slowly.

“There was a movie, The Dalmar’s Revenge. Everyone was talking about it, and I got it in my head that I was going to be normal for once, and see the movie. It… It was a really good movie. Scared me in a good way. It was so nice to just let go. The last movie I had seen was with Themis, ten years ago, and I wanted some of that again. Segal kept saying no, that it was dangerous, that we couldn’t be seen in public, but I threw a tantrum until he let me go. And when it was over, I was so happy. For once, things were going my way, just a little. He was waiting in the car, waiting for me so we could leave quickly. My segal started the car and there was a loud bang. I… I panicked. Metal was flying everywhere, people were screaming. Somehow, I ended up in a dumpster, bleeding all over the place. I waited in there for a whole day, waiting for him to come back. It couldn’t have killed him. He was okay, and we would have a long talk about how dangerous it was to be normal and why we couldn’t do that.”

The fox curled up into himself, rocking slightly as he stared at the wall. Galen’s arms wrapped around Reinard, the Egaro pulling him into his lap.

“That’s… That’s not okay Reinard. You need a chance to be normal, to be a cub. And I want to give you that chance.”

“I can’t though. I’m only safe here or at the porneo,” Reinard shuddered.

“No, I’m going to talk to Themis, and we’ll get a day off for you. You are going to get a day to experience everything you never got to. Safely. You don’t look like an Artego, why would anyone bother you?”

The tiger slid his hand under Reinard’s butt, lifting the fox until he was cradling Reinard in his arms. Holding the Faro close, the tiger hummed quietly, a gentle lullaby from his childhood.

“Did you fuck your brother?”

The humming faltered, Galen frowning at the fox in his arms. There was some hidden layer to this question. There had to be, he just needed to figure out what the Faro was getting at.

“I don’t have a brother,” he said.

“Your clan?”

“No. Some tigers do, but that’s a tradition that’s fading. Abortion rates skyrocketted when it was still a thing, and a lot of Egaro decided there were better ways to learn. Why?”

“Pasiphaë said she fucked her brother… or her brother fucked her. That’s like her ardai, right? Why would she do that?”

“Did you see some of the tigers in the porneo today?” Galen asked. “They were in heat. And you try telling them they can only fuck certain people.”

“So then they can’t control themselves,” Reinard said.

“They can, it just takes practice,” Galen shrugged. “Look at me. My last heat, I was at the local porneo twice a day, getting blown. Sometimes more. I’m still learning to control it when it hits. Some days it’s easier, other days, it’s all you can do to keep from humping everything in your room.”

“Is that why Iason tried to fuck me?”

“He what?”

Galen’s fingers curled around Reinard, the fox letting out a pained gekker as he tried to pull away. The tiger released him a moment later, a frown on his face.

“Look, Iason wasn’t in his right mind today. He wouldn’t have done anything like that if he was. A tiger going into heat is difficult. When put near other tigers in heat, it becomes even harder to keep them apart. I think we were short staffed today, and that’s why we closed early. It wasn’t safe. I’m sorry for anything Iason did-”

“He made me horny. And having to deal with Aedan… Fuck, he didn’t even do anything sexual and he had me all hot…”

“Oh poor cub… You’re all hot and bothered and your tiger can’t help you…” Galen chuckled quietly. “Well… I could jack you off, if you wanted.”

“What do you mean?”

“You know, like you did the other day, touch yourself until your seed-”

“Ew! No, Golaski no! Why would you want me to spill my seed like that?!” Reinard protested.

“Do you know how many times I came today? At least ten,” Galen said. “And do you know how many cubs will come from it? None. Do you remember humping my hole?”

The Faro nodded warily, his rod peeking out of his sheath at the thought. Galen smirked, resisting the urge to play with the little pink rocket. He wasn’t about to start something he couldn’t finish.

“Did you make a cub that day?” he asked. “Am I pregnant?”

“You’re supposed to be,” Reinard grunted. “It’s not my fault you don’t have the proper hole. Fucking is supposed to make kits.”

“No, fucking is supposed to be about fun, not obligation. You start worrying about filling some imaginary quota of cubs, and sex loses its appeal really fast. Even worse, the planet starts filling up and people start fighting over water or food. And then the diseases start. No, not everyone needs cubs, and not everyone fucks just to have cubs. You’re the first person with a vagina I’ve ever fucked. That means ten fucks a heat, four times a year, for nearly two years, not to mention the numerous times I’ve jacked myself off… I have left my seed all over the place, and never once risked having a cub until now.”

Reinard’s eyes were bulging in horror, the Faro’s jaw hanging open as he stared up at the tiger holding him.

“You’re a monster…”

“Am I though? You spilled your seed too, remember? And you left it in a hole that has no use for it. A hole that is surprisingly eager for more.”

“Iason didn’t fill your hole?” Reinard accused.

“Nope. I wouldn’t let him get near it. We had a deal Reinard. My ass is off limits to anyone but you. So once I get myself back to normal, anytime you want it, you can have it.”

“Really? You aren’t having sex with it?”

“Of course not. You said touching other people’s emissions would hurt you. I wouldn’t want something to damage that beautiful dick of yours,” Galen smirked. “Now, do you want me to keep holding you, or should we go get some dinner? Iason was filling, but I need some wine to wash him down, and I think I know just the place for it.”

Copyright © 2020 Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 5
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..