Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 1,043 Words
  • 644 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Egaran Stars - 61. Reinard- A Little Aftercare

Dark surrounded him, the steady rush of waves Reinard’s only sense of time passing. He remained against the wall, scared to move, his ears straining for any sound of Galen’s return.

The Faro hurt, and he swore he could feel blood leaking from his ass. He hadn’t thought the tiger would take his tailhole; he would have told him not to if he had known… but in the act, Galen had been so dominant that the fox hadn’t dared to say no.

Life swam in his ass, little tigers that would never be born, and Reinard wondered how much that had been his fault. Their deaths were on his hands, the Faro trying not to think about it too much as he waited for whatever the Egaro was plotting next.

The lights came back on suddenly, nearly blinding Reinard as the echo of an opening door hit his ears. He heard the slow thump of feet coming down the stairs, Galen finally standing before him. The tiger held up a diaper, a small smirk on his face as Reinard grimaced.

“Please don’t… I think I’m bleeding already...”

“We did things your way little Faro. Now it’s time for the tiger to have his say,” Galen said, his hand pushing Reinard to the floor. “And that’s not blood, it’s cum.”

Removing the rope, he worked swiftly, swaddling the fox in the diaper before picking Reinard up. Grabbing the Faro’s wet robe, Galen adjusted Reinard onto his hip, humming quietly as he carried the fox up the stairs.

“What are you doing with me?” Reinard demanded.

“Well, you made me take your ass rather violently. So now, we’re going to have a nice long evening with you in a diaper, in case there are any adverse effects. You are my cub now, and I get to treat you as such.”

Reinard’s nose twitched as he smelled the sweet scent of biscuits and chocolate, the fox’s stomach growling.

“Why? Is this some kind of-”

“No, this isn’t sexual at all,” Galen sighed. “In fact, while you’re wearing your diaper, you are not allowed to talk about sex, understood? You are just my innocent little fox.”

Reinard nodded with a quiet sigh, letting his body relax against his bonded.

“But later? Because I want to do things to you…” he said.

“That is later, this is now. Now hush and let me take care of my cub,” Galen said.

They passed into the kitchen, the tiger turning off the basement lights and closing the door. He carried Reinard to the laundry room, tossing the fox’s soiled robe into the washer before returning to the kitchen. Setting the Faro in a tall seat, Galen grabbed a bottle and filled it with hot chocolate, before twisting a nipple onto the top. He placed it in front of Reinard, the fox scowling.

“Galen, what the fuck is this?”

“Language,” the tiger chided, a grin spreading over his face. “This is your bottle. You will drink from it this evening.”

“Just how much of this did you have planned?”

“I did some shopping after work,” the Egaro shrugged, setting a plate of biscuits on the table. “Now, drink up or you don’t get a cookie.”

“Do I have to drink from a bottle?”

“Yes. You do. It’s the least you could do after making me go through all of that.”

“But I went through it…” Reinard frowned. “I fucking hurt, and you did it to me.”

“Watch your mouth or I will spank you,” Galen warned.

“I don’t think I like this,” the Faro grimaced.

“It’s a process, okay? I give you some nice warm drink and cookies, and then we cuddle on the couch and watch cartoons.”

“And where did you come up with this?”

“Some site on Aegean Station,” Galen shrugged. “They seemed to know what they were talking about. At least, it was the only place to talk about this stuff other than Ryan.”

“Wait, you told Ryan?”

“Well, asked him, really. He didn’t seem too comfortable talking about it honestly.”

Reinard let out a groan, picking up the bottle. He glared at the nipple, but stuck it in his mouth and started sucking. Warm liquid flowed into his mouth, the fox moaning quietly at the taste.

“I am enjoying this though. You look adorable like this,” Galen said. “Later I’ll work on your butt, try to help you feel better, but for now, eat up. I could hear your stomach growling from out here.”

Reinard pulled the bottle from his mouth, glaring at Galen.

“Why did you turn out the light?” he demanded. “I couldn’t see anything.”

“Honestly? Force of habit. And then it just felt right, leaving my naughty little fox in the dark.”

“Yeah, well, your naughty little fox is scared of the dark.”

“Oh… I’m sorry, I didn’t think about that,” Galen frowned. “But other than the aches and the whole dark thing, how do you feel?”

Reinard shrugged, staring at his bottle.

“I didn’t like it,” he said. “But I wasn’t supposed to like it either. It needed to happen, so I could get it over with. I’m glad you took my knife though. Where’d you put it?”

“Ah, little foxes don’t get knives,” Galen denied.

“Galen, I’m not playing around. Where is my knife?”

“In the bedroom. Where it’s going to stay. You need to learn how to relax a little. Not everyone is trying to kill you.”

“But I need it…” Reinard said.

“No. You do not. For one evening, can we please try to pretend that a Faro gang isn’t going to break in and kill us both?”

“No we cannot because that is exactly when it would happen,” Reinard scowled, pushing himself out of the chair.

He winced at the impact with the floor, his legs shaking as he headed toward the bedroom. Grabbing the dagger from the bedside table, the fox slipped it back into its sheath, feeling better once he was armed.

Turning, the Faro yelped as Galen scooped him up again, the tiger’s arms wrapping around him securely.

“Now can we get back to me cuddling you?”

“You are enjoying this far too much,” Reinard grumbled as he was carried back to the kitchen.

Copyright © 2020 Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I am grinning from ear to forkin' ear! The first several lines were some of the darkest I've read in a very long time, and professional bravo to those, but I am swooning over Galen's behavior change! It's painfully obvious Reinard doesn't like being Galen's diapered cub, and it's so stinkin' cute. 

All adorbs aside, I sense some foreboding.

Quote

“No. You do not. For one evening, can we please try to pretend that a Faro gang isn’t going to break in and kill us both?”

“No we cannot because that is exactly when it would happen,” Reinard scowled, pushing himself out of the chair.

Either this leads us to another therapy session, or a break-in of either the house or the workplace. 

Also, my "I'm Callin' It" cap just scratched my head. When are Galen and Reinard going to become "workplace partners?" Thinking as a businessman, the kink market for an Egaro and Faro coupling would be straight-up bananas, at least in my opinion. Them going at it on camera hits a niche market: contrasting size, interspecies, potential diaper play, potential BDSM. Was it mentioned in a previous chapter if Reinard/Galen were completely against this idea, or am I imagining things?

In closing, another fantastic chapter, Ye! Bring on the cartoons and cuddles!!! 

  • Love 3
Link to comment
6 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

I am grinning from ear to forkin' ear! The first several lines were some of the darkest I've read in a very long time, and professional bravo to those, but I am swooning over Galen's behavior change! It's painfully obvious Reinard doesn't like being Galen's diapered cub, and it's so stinkin' cute. 

All adorbs aside, I sense some foreboding.

Either this leads us to another therapy session, or a break-in of either the house or the workplace. 

Also, my "I'm Callin' It" cap just scratched my head. When are Galen and Reinard going to become "workplace partners?" Thinking as a businessman, the kink market for an Egaro and Faro coupling would be straight-up bananas, at least in my opinion. Them going at it on camera hits a niche market: contrasting size, interspecies, potential diaper play, potential BDSM. Was it mentioned in a previous chapter if Reinard/Galen were completely against this idea, or am I imagining things?

In closing, another fantastic chapter, Ye! Bring on the cartoons and cuddles!!! 

I am absolutely in love with Little Reinard myself, especially the utter sass he puts out.

Unfortunately, while it is not really mentioned too well, it is insinuated in at least one chapter that having Reinard on camera would be dangerous. Yes, the market for Egaro/Faro porn would be booming, but at the same time, it is suspicious that a Faro would want to work there at all, unless that Faro was an Estian, such as The Alliance's Mateio. Certain heads might start scratching, and that would not bode well for Reinard or for the people who harbored him.

  • Love 4
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Yeoldebard said:

Yes, the market for Egaro/Faro porn would be booming, but at the same time, it is suspicious that a Faro would want to work there at all, unless that Faro was an Estian, such as The Alliance's Mateio. Certain heads might start scratching, and that would not bode well for Reinard or for the people who harbored him.

Reinard (side tangent: if Galen doesn't call him "Rey-Rey" while the diaper is donned, I'm protesting.) did get a paint-job, so that might help. Getting a ball-gag would prohibit anyone from recognizing a voice. Explaining their mated relationship would also be crucial. 

My melatonin gummies are kicking in. Might need a refresher on terminology. Estian and Mateio?

#teamreyrey 

  • Love 3
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

Reinard (side tangent: if Galen doesn't call him "Rey-Rey" while the diaper is donned, I'm protesting.) did get a paint-job, so that might help. Getting a ball-gag would prohibit anyone from recognizing a voice. Explaining their mated relationship would also be crucial. 

My melatonin gummies are kicking in. Might need a refresher on terminology. Estian and Mateio?

#teamreyrey 

Mateio is the Faro protagonist in the Alliance, from the Estian clan of Faro. It is worth noting that Reinard is currently bearing the Estian bicolour (a reddish orange and black bicolour) but still it is a risk that would be unnecessary, even if Reinard wanted to be seen on camera.
 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..