Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 1,006 Words
  • 1,225 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Egaran Stars - 43. Reinard- Three Little Words

Tigers standing nude in the open, kits being told explicit things… Reinard couldn’t believe it.

No, that wasn’t true, he believed it alright. The Egaro were just fucked up enough to actually do shit like that. And Reinard found himself staring at the Egaro they passed in the boat on the way to the porneo, wondering, had they been to these places? Did they stare at each other naked without shame? How could anyone do such a thing?

“We aren’t anywhere near the nudists,” Galen chuckled. “At least, I don’t think we are. I can look around for a place if you’re that curious, or you can ask Iason to show you his.”

“No,” Reinard grunted, slumping in his seat.

“You don’t have to look so sad about it. I’ll let you see an Egaro dick whenever you want.”

The tiger leaned toward the fox, a smirk on his face.

“Even right-”

“No!”

Reinard felt his face burning at Galen’s offer. He wasn’t so desperate for the tiger that he was willing to touch him in the back of a small boat. It was ridiculous that the thought even crossed Galen’s mind.

“Aw, does my little cub need a hug?”

“No…”

But he still crawled into Galen’s lap, the tiger wrapping his arms around the Faro with a small smile on his face. Reinard’s face pressed into Galen’s chest, the fox listening to the steady thump of the Egaro’s heart. How long would it be before he stopped that beat, before his life caught up to them and his bonded died because of him?

“If you think my hugs are good, you should try Aedan’s,” Galen said.

“The Cervidas that wouldn’t fuck you?” Reinard asked, grateful for the chance to pull his mind from his dark thoughts.

“He didn’t say he wouldn’t, and besides, he’s a bottom,” the tiger pointed out.

“What does that mean?”

“It means I’ll be feeling up his insides with my rod, letting him dance around my meat as I soak up the heat of his-”

“Golaski…”

Reinard squirmed in Galen’s lap, his tail bristling in alarm at the words. He glanced at the Xanar piloting the boat, letting out a relieved sigh when it appeared the alien hadn’t heard them.

“Why the fuck are you telling me this? I don’t want to hear about you fucking other tigers.”

“Would you like to watch instead?” Galen offered. “Or perhaps we can slip into one of the open rooms and play around a bit. I’m sure Themis wouldn’t mind as long as we were discreet about it.”

“Oh yes, because getting fucked while someone else’s juices are on your dick will make me feel so good,” Reinard scowled.

“Oh, right, your allergy. You know, the universe really fucked your people up,” Galen sighed. “What’s the point in life when you can’t fuck a hot tiger you like?”

“You are making it impossible for me to like you,” Reinard growled.

Galen sighed, tilting his head so he could kiss the top of the Faro’s head.

“One of these days, Themis and I are going to have to teach you how to live a little. Get some wine, go out on the city for a night, party hard, fuck harder. Wake up the next morning with a giant headache and no memory of who or what you fucked the night before…”

“Just stop,” Reinard snapped. “I’m still a Faro, even if some big brute of a tiger fucked me.”

“Okay, so we’ll skip on the forgetting who you fucked part,” Galen shrugged. “I’ll make sure you know exactly who put his seed so deep inside you. Get you all nice and bred. I bet when we’re ready to have cubs, you’ll have the most adorable cubs in the galaxy.”

“Okay, enough of that shit,” Reinard grumbled.

“Why? I’m being nice.”

“I know, and now I don’t know whether to curl up in your lap or-”

“Or bite my dick off, yeah, I know.”

Galen used a finger to tilt Reinard’s chin up, leaning around the Faro to press his lips against the fox’s gently.

“You know, I really do care about you. I can’t change how I’m hardwired, but I care about you, and I promise I will never abandon you. I’m slowly coming to terms with having a more permanent lover.”

“So you aren’t moving in with Cassandra?”

“No,” Galen smiled. “I’m all yours little guy. And I am getting horny. What do you say we-”

“No.”

“Aw… I thought I had you there,” Galen chuckled. “You better hide when we get to the porneo little Faro. This tiger is out for your virtue.”

“I thought you didn’t do that.”

“I don’t, but for you? As long as we agreed that when you say stop, we stop. And I get to cuddle you after.”

“Fine,” Reinard said. “But not where others can see.”

“Of course not. I mean, you do have the perfect body to show off. You make me want to pick you up and go up to random tigers like, see this Faro? You may not like it, but this is peak evolution right here. This is what the perfect body looks like.”

Reinard snorted, Galen looking absolutely delighted at the noise.

“There we go, let’s have more of that,” the tiger beamed. “No one is supposed to be sad all the time. Laugh a little.”

“Only if you love me.”

He didn’t know what made him say it, but the words were out, and Reinard couldn’t take them back.

“Why would you think I didn’t love you? I love all of my friends, and you are closer to me than any of them,” Galen said. “I love you, I care for you, fuck, I’m setting my entire life to revolve around you Reinard.”

The Faro shivered in his arms, wide eyes looking up at the Egaro holding him.

“Say it again? Please?”

“I love you Reinard Artego. And nothing in the universe is going to take that love away.”

Copyright © 2020 Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 12
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Proud Emma Stone GIF

Galen's becoming more mature, as well as coming to terms with his relationship with Reinard. Now if the Faro could finally do the same.

  • Love 4
Link to comment
1 hour ago, astone2292 said:

Proud Emma Stone GIF

Galen's becoming more mature, as well as coming to terms with his relationship with Reinard. Now if the Faro could finally do the same.

Our big dumb tiger is growing up ❤️

  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
On 10/1/2021 at 8:39 AM, astone2292 said:

Proud Emma Stone GIF

Galen's becoming more mature, as well as coming to terms with his relationship with Reinard. Now if the Faro could finally do the same.

Spot on Astone!

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Just stop,” Reinard snapped. “I’m still a Faro, even if some big brute of a tiger fucked me.”

 

Galen may be clueless, but a big brute?  I love the dialogue between the two that starts with this sentence.  Galen and Reinard are closing the gap between their cultural norms.  They better do it quick and be ready for the kit/cub I suspect will arrive sooner than they expect. 😉

 

Edited by raven1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..