Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 1,124 Words
  • 519 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Egaran Stars - 58. Galen- Faro's Kiss

Galen moaned loudly as Aedan’s hands dug into his back. He could see the clock ticking down, five minutes left as Aedan’s rod rubbed between his cheeks. He knew the deer wouldn’t penetrate him, but it was driving Reinard crazy, and that put a grin on Galen’s face.

“Hey Dustein, you want to get your hands in here again?” Aedan asked, kneading Galen’s tailhole.

“Mmm, Aedan…” Galen murmured, the deer laying on top of the tiger. “We should probably hurry this up, the timer’s almost out.”

“Okay, but you owe me a little more time on your back. There are a lot of knots,” Aedan breathed as Reinard climbed onto the bed.

Galen nodded silently, his ass arching into the air as Reinard leaned into his side.

“Mmm, yeah Dustein… that feels good,” the tiger cooed, the Faro humping against his thigh involuntarily as his hand ran over Galen’s cheek beside Aedan’s.

“What do you think, Dustein? Is he being a good kitty?”

“I think he’s a very good kitty,” Reinard said thickly. “A very good kitty who deserves a treat…”

Damn, it was hot hearing the Faro talk like that, but Galen had no idea where it was coming from. Suddenly his little fox had balls. And they were bouncing against his thigh, Reinard letting out a shaky sigh as Galen reached down.

“Do you want to cum Dustein? Do you want to give the good kitty some breakfast?”

“Yes…” Reinard breathed, Galen’s hand pushing into his robes.

Stroking slowly but surely as Aedan worked his ass over, the tiger brought his Faro to the edge, then let go, Reinard letting out a mix of keening cry and devastated whine. He humped against Galen, yanking his rod out and spraying over the tiger. The splash was caught on camera. Reinard panting as he stared down at his fluids.

“Such a good boy Dustein,” Aedan beamed. “Now, let me finish his back before the timer finishes.”

His hands dug into the cream, mixing it into Galen’s fur, and Galen let out a lustful moan. He would have to wait, but fuck, when he got home, Reinard was going to get all of his love.

The timer beeped loudly, drawing the three out of the moment. Galen gently pushed Reinard off of him, Aedan sliding away on his own, and the tiger stood up, resetting the timer.

“I hope you two enjoyed,” he smiled, showing off his rock hard dick to Reinard’s camera. “If you ever want to get your hands on me again, you know where to come.”

“Oh, I’m sure Dustein will be back a lot now that he’s gotten a taste of the good kitty,” Aedan smirked, reaching for his clothes.

Galen helped Reinard tuck himself away, the Faro looking up at the tiger with glassy eyes. Turning off the camera, Reinard grabbed at Galen, pulling himself up the tiger as Galen winced.

“Ow fuck… what are you-?”

The Egaro’s protests were silenced by Reinard’s lips, the Faro kissing the tiger almost desperately.

“Mmm… Reinard… you never…”

His words fled, Galen just letting the fox kiss him, hungrily, needily. His hands held Reinard up, supporting the fox’s butt, his length nestled into the Faro’s crotch. It was a good thing Reinard had covered himself; Galen wasn’t sure he could have held back at this point.

“Ahem. Reinard, why don’t we finish shooting real quick?” Aedan said, tapping the fox on the shoulder.

Reinard pulled away with a breathy grumble, a bit of saliva spilling from his lips.

“Yeah… okay… Love you Galen. Don’t ever let anyone else touch you like that in front of me.”

“But Aedan is okay? Because I can think of several situations involving the three of us,” Galen smirked. “Preferably naked in a bed together.”

“You’re walking a thin line,” the Faro growled, dropping out of Galen’s grasp

Galen chuckled, rapidly schooling his face as Reinard hit the camera again.

“I’m glad you had fun,” the tiger smirked, pulling on his clothes. “Would you like me to walk you out to the lobby?”

“Sure, I know I would appreciate it,” Aedan said, draping his clothes back over his slender frame. “One question, do you kiss? I do like to kiss after massages.”

Reinard growled, clearing his throat quickly, and Galen chuckled quietly.

“Not usually, no. Besides, I think your friend might get jealous if I kissed you.”

He stepped toward the door, ushering the two out, and watching as they left the porneo again.

“So, was it everything you thought it would be?” Themis smirked.

“You little skýla,” Galen shook his head.

“Hey, it helped, didn’t it?”

“Yeah, congrats, I have a fox who is going to fuck my brains out tonight if I don’t get to him first. Where’s Ryan? I need to talk to him about something.”

“Oh, he’s on cleaning duty today. Try the room you just left. And then meet me for your first solo client.”

The tiger nodded, heading back toward the filming room. He found Ryan busy cleaning the bed, and the tiger stepped in to help.

“Hey, how’d it go with Aedan?” the human asked.

“Better than I could have ever imagined,” Galen murmured. “Hey, I have something I need to ask you about. Reinard and I are trying a… a scene, of sorts. He wants me to take him forcibly, and I really have no idea how to do that.”

“Ah, the noncon scene. It’s… it’s a scene,” Ryan frowned. “Not something I personally enjoy, but hey, no judging. Um… Really, it’s just like being dominant, but you want to add a hint of pain too, I think. Other than that, it’s about ignoring everything but your own needs. Just… pretend you’re in heat, and I think you got it. Kind of like how Iason gets, except in this case, no means yes and some random word means no.”

“Oh. So… am I supposed to kidnap him? Fuck him in public?”

“I really don’t know,” Ryan shrugged. “Maybe try handcuffing him and making sure no one can hear you two. Or, at least, make him think there’s no escape. You two are being safe, right?”

“Yeah… As safe as we can be…”

“Okay, well, having seen you, I’m going to assume he’s a tight fit. You’ll want to lube up beforehand so you don’t hurt him. A blindfold would go a long way to taking away his sense of power too. Muffling is an option, but I wouldn’t suggest it if you’re using a safeword.”

“Oh, okay… Thanks, I’ll try that.”

“No problem. If you need me to come over and check on you two, let me know.”

“I think we’ll be okay, but thanks for the offer.”

Copyright © 2020 Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Just as I was about to shut the laptop down and get ready for bed...

Lovely chapter. I hope Galen gets some more information/study material before attempting a noncon experience with Reinard at home. As always, I'll anxiously wait for the next chapter!

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Another great chapter, seems like Reinard is getting closer to getting what he requested. Hopefully that will create a better bond for the two lovers.

  • Love 4
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..