Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 1,129 Words
  • 977 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Egaran Stars - 47. Reinard- Changing Jobs

He could smell the tiger before he got anywhere near the breakroom. Sex filled the air, Reinard torn between a sudden desire to flee and a horrifyingly strong desire to join in.

“Oh. Morning Reinard,” Iason nearly purred, prowling into the breakroom. “You’re looking rather delicious today.”

“Um… okay?” Reinard stammered, looking up the tiger that was looming toward him.

The Faro had the distinct feeling he was in danger, but everyone kept telling him Egaro wouldn’t do anything without his permission. Maybe he just needed to stand his ground a little.

“I’m not having sex.”

“Of course you aren’t,” Iason smirked. “But you could be. Imagine it Reinard, being held in someone’s arms, letting them share their joy with you, cuddling up with them as they slowly filled you, that connection between the two of you showing you exactly how you could be cared for. I could do all of that for-”

“Iason.”

Reinard and Iason turned their heads, the Faro relaxing slightly as Aegle entered the room. The tigress took one look at the tiger and pushed him toward a chair.

“Reinard, go finish the rooms. We are closing early,” Aegle said, the Faro breathing the tiniest sigh of relief. “Iason, sit. You aren’t fit to leave until we get you taken care of. Who were you with?”

“Galen and Hagan. Aedan kicked me out,” Iason pouted, the tiger’s tail flicking in a conflicted mess of anger and sorrow.

“You weren’t supposed to start for another week at least.”

“No, but have you seen him? His entire body should be put on a fucking pedastal,” Iason muttered.

“Who is helping Galen right now?”

“Pasiphaë-”

Reinard stepped out of the room as they talked, the Faro heading toward the back rooms. He could hear the stampede of Egaro leaving the porneo, and Reinard felt his nerves relax for the first time since getting to work. Having that many horny tigers in one place was a recipe for disaster.

Iason had tried to seduce him… and Golaski help him, he had been so close to saying yes. This place was deadly for the fox, and he had the feeling he had underestimated the danger he was in this whole time. Maybe… maybe Reinard was just horny himself. Surely Galen could help with that… once he was done getting fucked by some random Egaro.

He took a deep breath, stepping into a dirty room. The fox couldn’t judge Galen for working. Not when he was working in the same place. Besides, Galen had promised not to leave him for a tiger. Granted, Reinard was not happy that Galen had probably fucked his brother at some point, but that was in the past. He could get over that little tidbit. Probably.

Fuck, he was going to need another trip to Noreen after today. Glancing at a clock let him know he’d already missed the Xanar’s free hour, and Reinard wasn’t sure how to feel about that. Despite his reticence in actually going to the mind healer, the Faro actually walked away from the place with a calmer mind. Maybe just talking really did help. He wondered if talking to Galen would help like that. But was it really right to burden his bonded with the ruin that was his mind? The tiger knew who he was now, and that should be enough for Reinard. Why should he push the Egaro away by piling more onto him?

Climbing onto the bed with a grunt, the Faro pulled at the sheets, avoiding a rather large stain in the middle of the bed. He didn’t want any of that on his fur. Just looking at the semen made his skin crawl. He’d have to ask about a body suit or something if he had to keep crawling over the beds.

Or he could stop complaining and just do his job.

Dumping the sheets in the basket, Reinard let out a quiet sigh, his back starting to hurt from the constant up and down. The fox had to face it, he was too small for this kind of work. Cleaning the rooms was not going to work for him, and that left only one place for the Faro, as horrifying as that place was. He would have to get Pasiphaë to help him learn the cameras. Reinard foresaw a lot of flailing tiger butts in his future. But would it really be that bad? Maybe he could watch Galen hump a pillow. Now that would be a nice video…

“Hey Reinard.”

The Faro yelped in alarm, tumbling off the bed. He looked up from the floor, Aedan hurrying toward the fallen fox.

“Hey, you okay? You didn’t break anything, did you?” the Cervidas asked, holding out a hand.

Reinard climbed back to his feet with a grunt, shaking his head.

“No… what do you want?”

“Well, honestly, first, I’d like to apologise. I don’t know much about Faro culture, but it occurred to me it may have looked like I was stealing Galen from you. I was not. What we have between us is nothing more than casual cuddling. Second, all the clients are heading to other porneos, so you don’t have to hide back here anymore. Aegle said we’ll still be working on videos, and she’d like you to get the recording rooms ready, when you get a chance,” Aedan said.

“I can’t,” Reinard said, ears folding in shame. “Everything’s too big for me.”

He let out a growl as Aedan chuckled, the Cervidas shaking his head.

“I know it is. Fuck, we all know it is,” Aedan said. “We were just waiting for you to admit it.”

“What? Then why have I been breaking my back if you all knew it was killing me?!”

“Themis said it would be a good idea for you to learn your limits. And she said you wouldn’t take no for an answer and would likely need to work yourself into the ground to realize it.”

“Golaski have mercy…” Reinard sighed.

“New plan then. As soon as Ryan is done, go ask him about setting up a recording room. Today’s really a wash anyway. Aegle told me to record my somnus today, so if you’re up for a beginner video, come join me in room 4. No sex needed,” Aedan smirked.

“And I assume you’ll be naked?”

“And probably humping things, sticking toys inside me. But no real dicks, so it will be a nice video to break you in. And I’m pretty good with voyeurism, so I can even direct you,” the deer added.

“And this isn’t sex…”

“Not by Egaran standards, no. And I may have been born on Gaia, but I’m still Egaran at heart,” Aedan said. “I’ll see you in room 4.”

Copyright © 2020 Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Wow 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

1 hour ago, chris191070 said:

So Reinhard is gonna learn to be a camera man.

A much more suitable job for someone of his stature.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, astone2292 said:

Uh oh. Reinard with a camera... me thinks our Faro's list of kinks is about to expand.

It's about time someone taught this fox how to have some fun :P

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
On 8/7/2021 at 11:27 PM, Yeoldebard said:

A much more suitable job for someone of his stature.

He will definitely be a heads up camera man.  

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..