Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 1,045 Words
  • 1,431 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Egaran Stars - 33. Reinard- Lovers Quarrel

Golaski damn it, he wanted the tiger again.

Reinard laid on the bed, groaning quietly. His nuts felt far too tight, a throbbing ache filling his groin. He needed Galen again, needed to breed his bonded… as best as he could breed a tiger’s butt.

“What did you do to me?” the fox whimpered, staring at the open door.

This ran deeper than any need for sex. Reinard needed to be held, loved. He could hear Galen talking outside, the Egaro pacing as he questioned their friend. Reinard could only imagine Galen’s motions, the tiger’s tail swishing with barely constrained emotion, his body trembling with unspoken desires…

“It’s Galen. Get over yourself, damn it,” Reinard snapped.

This was ridiculous. He didn’t need the tiger and Galen didn’t even want to be with him. He was just a bragging piece for the Egaro, so Galen could say he’d fucked a Faro.

And yet he couldn’t help the tremble in his body as he heard Galen approaching the room again. The tiger stepped into the room, a deep frown on his face.

“So… Themis says you should take the day off to help your muscles heal, and try not to carry so much laundry from now on,” Galen said, not meeting Reinard’s eyes.

“Yeah, I get it. You want nothing to do with me. This was just to screw with me, wasn’t it? Most Faro settle down with a nice fox and make kites. I had to get fucked by a damned tiger for bragging rights,” Reinard growled, his voice trembling as he fought with his emotions.

He was not going to cry. Not in front of this asshole of an alien.

“Is that what you think? That I keep track of the people I fuck?” Galen asked incredulously. “Come on, I barely remember the Egaro I fucked in my last heat. You are nothing special.”

“Nothing special? Then why? Why would you put us through this and destroy my heart like this?!” Reinard yelled, his tiny body trembling with rage he wasn’t sure he could control even if he wanted to.

“Okay, look, can you decide whether you hate me or love me please? I’m not in the mood to deal with a hormonal fox right now,” Galen sighed. “Do you need your tea?”

“Fuck you and fuck the tea.”

Galen rolled his eyes, turning toward the door.

“Fine. I’m going for a swim-”

“Don’t leave me!”

Reinard growled, not sure if he was more pissed at Galen or himself. He needed to stop expecting the tiger to love him; it was never going to happen. Why was he prolonging this?

“Just go…”

The Faro yelped as Galen suddenly scooped him into his arms.

“No. You are going to take your nepáta and then we are going to get you in the water. A bit of floating will be nice for your muscles,” the tiger said, setting Reinard on his hip.

“But you have work. Just leave me already.”

“Wrong. Themis wants me to take care of you today,” Galen denied.

“Take care of me? You won’t even admit that you bonded to me,” Reinard grumbled as he was carried through the house.

Galen stopped in front of the fridge, pulling out a brownie. He shoved it at the Faro, Reinard shaking his head in protest.

“That’s going to put me to sleep!”

“Good. Maybe I’ll have some peace. It’s hard having a fox poised to bite off your head everytime you breathe.”

“Well maybe if you weren’t such an ass about things-”

“Me an ass? Take a good look in a mirror Reinard. Ever since we met you have been at my throat,” Galen snarled. “Don’t touch me, don’t rape me, don’t get naked. Every time I try to help you, you immediately do the opposite! A médousa and hagfish mucus sandwich is bad? Let’s try it anyway! Don’t touch the Cnidarian? Fine, I’ll fucking swim with it!”

Reinard sucked in a breath, looking away as he was carried into the kitchen. With a rough plop, he was dropped into a chair, his tail wrapping around himself in discomfort. He was missing his bonded’s touch already, and it felt like a curse. How was he bonded to someone who hated him so much?

“You make me sound like a moron…”

Galen snorted, setting the brownie in front of the Faro.

“Eat up. Or should I say don’t eat it? Don’t touch it, don’t even look at it.”

The Faro sighed quietly, staring at the brownie. He wasn’t sure he wanted it now. Part of him felt like he deserved this wave of depression bearing down on him.

“If I’m so horrible, why did you fuck me?”

“I don’t know. It probably had something to do with being high and thinking you just needed a dick to feel better. Everything's better with a dick. Well, unless you’re not into dicks,” Galen shrugged.

“Well maybe you just need to be high then.”

“No. Absolutely not. That was a mistake I will never make again. From now on, we are clearly marking what is nepáta and what isn’t. But you. Yeah, let’s fill you with the nepáta. It will make living with you actually bearable.”

Reinard’s ears flattened, the fox shrinking in his seat until he was under the edge of the table.

“I think… I think I need to see Noreen,” the Faro muttered, dropping off the chair.

He landed with a pained grunt, his legs wobbling.

“I highly doubt you should be walking today.”

“I’m doing it anyway,” Reinard grunted, heading to the bedroom to get dressed.

“Will you stop wagging your ass at me? I’m trying to be angry and you’re making me want to fuck you,” Galen called after the fox.

“I’m not wagging anything! That’s just how I walk!”

He slammed the door behind him, letting out a deep sigh as he sank to the ground. This was impossible. Keeping away from the tiger should have been easy, but every inch of his body and soul wanted to crawl into Galen’s lap and beg for his forgiveness. Clearly the Faro couldn’t do that. He just needed to get out for a while. Besides, perhaps walking would help his body hurt less.

Copyright © 2020 Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 9
  • Love 6
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Lmao, with all the clarity and excitement one can experience with the hormonal changes of bonding...I can’t wait until the pregnancy enriches the mix!

  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

I can not wait for Themis to actually go off on Galen. It's obvious she wasn't informed that her newest employees have bonded. Ye, you are keeping me in suspense for the impending chewing...

  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, astone2292 said:

I can not wait for Themis to actually go off on Galen. It's obvious she wasn't informed that her newest employees have bonded. Ye, you are keeping me in suspense for the impending chewing...

Oh it's a-coming... All good things are better with a little patience :)

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

More than a little pissed at Galen.  His insults to Reinard's lack of knowledge about Eragos society is cruel.  Galen needs to grow up.  Galen's lack of maturity and knowledge may be to blame, but he should have listen carefully to Themis.  The folly of youth. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..