Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 1,051 Words
  • 1,284 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Egaran Stars - 36. Galen- Somnus

Galen stretched lazily, leaning back against a pillow. The living room was a strategic mess of pillows and blankets that made a surprisingly cozy den, and it was made all the better by the naked deer cuddling in the crook of his arm.

Cuddling with Aedan was different than anything he’d done before. Sure, Galen had held the people he fucked, had even fallen asleep with them occasionally. But with the deer, there was no sex, or any expectation of sex. Just a couple of new friends resting together, a welcome respite from the trials of the day.

And holding the Cervidas was so much better than being held by Zilian. Galen couldn’t even begin to compare the two.

“Tell me something Galen. I can smell the sex on you, and it doesn’t smell like another Egaro. I mean, the scent of Egaro is there, but have you been playing with your roommate?” Aedan asked suddenly.

Galen tensed up at the question, his tail thrashing.

“I… um… I didn’t realize Cervidae could smell that well,” he said evasively.

“I apologise if that was a sensitive question,” the deer frowned, nuzzling his way back into Galen’s armpit with a sigh.

“It’s not really… I just think Themis would kill me if she found out Reinard and I had sex.”

“But with a Faro, I’d think it would be obvious. He must be walking funny,” Aedan pointed out. “I mean, you aren’t that small.”

His hand reached out, cupping Galen’s balls in his hand, feeling them up. The tiger let out a breathy moan, his eyes squinting as the deer played with him.

“I thought… I thought we were just cuddling?”

“We are,” Aedan murmured. “But that doesn’t mean I shouldn’t get a feel for what will be inside me later, right?”

The front door opened before Galen could answer, the cat and the deer both startling at the sudden noise.

“Galen? I need to talk to- you…”

Reinard scowled as he stepped around the couch, taking in the den and the deer with his hands still cupping Galen’s groin. The tiger let out a groan, pulling away from Aedan.

“I thought you were going to be out longer,” he said, sitting up.

“I was out for nearly two hours. Clearly not long enough,” Reinard spat, glaring at the deer.

“Hi, you must be Reinard,” Aedan smiled, until Galen nudged him.

“Don’t,” the Egaro warned. “I guarantee you he’s going to make this a problem.”

“Really? Um… perhaps I should go then?” Aedan said, reaching for his robes.

“Oh no, by all means, keep fucking in the living room. You should open the curtains so the neighbours can see too,” Reinard growled, before storming toward the bedroom.

Galen chewed his lips, looking between Aedan and the bedroom.

“I should go talk to him,” he sighed.

“Yeah, that would be good I think. It was nice meeting you Galen. And thanks for the cuddles.”

“My pleasure,” Galen replied, his eyes staring after the Faro. “I’ll see you tomorrow?”

“That is the plan, yeah,” Aedan said, giving Galen one last hug. “Oh, and if Reinard wants to join my somnus tomorrow, let him know I’d welcome it gladly.”

“I wouldn’t count on him being there,” Galen said, shaking his head.

He ushered the Cervidas out of the house, making sure Aedan was safely in a boat before closing the door with a heavy sigh.

“Reinard?”

The tiger stepped into the bedroom, gulping at the sight of Reinard sharpening a knife on the bed.

“What… uh, what are you doing with that?” he asked weakly.

“Sharpening it,” Reinard said, rolling his eyes.

He tested the blade against his fur, a couple of hairs dropping off neatly as he slid the metal across them.

“You should have kept fucking him.”

“It wasn’t like that at all. We aren’t doing anything sexually until tomorrow,” Galen said, his eyes glued to the knife. “Besides, you said we needed to talk.”

“Do we, though? Here I was hoping we could work things out, and make our bond actually bearable. And then I walk in on you letting a deer touch you.”

“I work in a porneo. You can’t expect people not to have sex with me, even if I am with a Faro,” Galen frowned.

“No. What I expect is for you to keep that shit out of my sight. Do you think I really want to see that every waking moment of the day? It’s bad enough I have to clean up after it at work.”

Galen bit back a retort, a relieved breath escaping him as Reinard sheathed the blade against his leg. The Faro let his clothes fall back into place, before laying back on the bed with a groan.

“You know, I told you not to go walking,” Galen sighed, getting onto the bed. “Talk and I’ll rub you down again. What exactly is your idea of us working out?”

“Right now? Tying you up in the basement so you can never fuck anyone except for me again,” Reinard scowled. “Your seed belongs in my belly.”

“But your seed can go wherever you want,” Galen scoffed, his hands working on the fox’s legs.

“It would go in your belly too, if you were a proper bonded. Putting it in your ass is just… wrong,” Reinard groaned, pressing his head into the bed.

“Didn’t feel wrong to me. Maybe you just need to do it again until you’re more comfortable with it. And who says I’m not a proper mate? That’s speciesist.”

“You aren’t though. Beyond not being a Faro, you hate my guts.”

“I do not,” Galen denied. “You hate me and I’ve learned to accept that you’ll always be pissed at me. Why would I want to be around someone like that?”

He felt the Faro tense under his hands, Galen pressing into the fox until he relaxed again.

“I… I don’t hate you…” Reinard breathed. “I really don’t. I’m sorry Galen.”

The Egaro let out a quiet sigh, his hands moving from Reinard’s shoulders down to the Faro’s lower back.

“I am too,” he said quietly. “I don’t want to hurt you. Maybe we just need to start over, without all the judgement. And I promise, I won’t let Ryan fuck you.”

Copyright © 2020 Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Wow 2
  • Fingers Crossed 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Just now, astone2292 said:

A do-over. I think this is much needed. Perhaps Galen isn't as much of a fool as I thought... 

Still a fool. Just not as big of one. It's a step in the right direction though.

  • Fingers Crossed 4
Link to comment

Sorry but these two are still a long way from being the perfect mate for each other.  Reinard is definitely a bigoted speciesist. He has a big problem with Galen only being a male gendered specie. Galen is much the same only over the subject of promiscuity.  He has the idea that he needs to conform to the culture of his own planet.  If I did that, I would be a very miserable gay man trying to conform to the ideas of the straight culture I live in.  That is not going to happen.  If they can't see the love they have is greater and more important than their difference, they should definitely find somewhere else to live.  If they want a family together, they are going to have to meet half way.😡 Yes, I am pissed.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..