Happy Birthday Dughlas!

:D                  :D   Happy Birthday, Dughlas            :D                           :D

Hope it's a great one and may you enjoy many, many more! 

• Like 1

Happy Birthday, buddy!

Guess I need to show you proper respect, you're my elder (by 4 months LOL)

Wishing you health and peace in the coming year.

Thanks pup! Don't suppose there's any early Winter post as a treat ... didn't think so.

:D                  :D   Happy Birthday, Dughlas            :D                           :D

Hope it's a great one and may you enjoy many, many more! 

Still no "likes" so it's "Thanks" the old-fashioned way. Thank you Bill.

• Like 3
  • Site Administrator

:wizard:  :wizard: :wizard: Happy Birthday!!  I hope you have an awesome day!! :wizard:  :wizard:  :wizard:  

I looked for a kilt cake for you before I read the thread and found the same one that Drew posted, so he beat me to it! LOL Here are some cookies instead.  :)

3944185bdec9ac7697e30d8d815d5682.jpg

• Like 3

:read: :wizard: :read: Happy Birthday, my dear friend, dughlas :read: :wizard: :read:

All the Very Best!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

:wizard::wizard: :wizard: Happy Birthday!! I hope you have an awesome day!! :wizard::wizard::wizard:

I looked for a kilt cake for you before I read the thread and found the same one that Drew posted, so he beat me to it! LOL Here are some cookies instead. :)

3944185bdec9ac7697e30d8d815d5682.jpg

They look wonderful. Thank you Val.

Happy Birthday!

:wizard: :wizard:& :wizard: :wizard:

Many, many more!

Thank you Dave.

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard:HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

All the Best on your Special Day

And thanks to you too AC.

Happy Birthday, you sexy Scott!!

IMG_1399147129W568766_250x.jpg

Love you bunches, Dugh :hug:

Thank you Rose.

And thanks to you too Slytherin and Emi.

Edited by dughlas
  • Like 2

:read: :wizard: :read: Happy Birthday, my dear friend, dughlas :read: :wizard: :read:

All the Very Best!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Gary.