Happy Birthday, Graeme

clochette

• Site Administrator

:wizard:  :wizard: :wizard: Happy Birthday Graeme!! I hope you have a great day! :wizard:  :wizard:  :wizard:  

• Like 1

:D         :D  Happy Birthday, Graeme!        :D         :D

:D         :D  I hope it's a great one!        :D         :D

• Like 1

HAPPY    BIRTHDAY

GRAEME!!!!

I hope you have an awesome day!! :)

And why are you not on the b-day list?????  :P   :D    :P    :D

Edited by Lisa
  • Like 1

• Site Administrator

:music: :music: Happy Birthday Graeme :music: :music:

Hope you are out having a drink or two in celebration than on here looking at your birthday wishes, considering it is the 15th already down under :)

• Like 1

The last time we spoke, I told you how much I enjoyed your stories. Now I would add how much I appreciate your work in helping to making this site a better place for all of us. I know that I am bit late, but I hope you had a great day, yesterday.

:music: :wizard:    Graeme    :wizard: :music:

Sandrewn

• Like 1

• Site Administrator

:wub:  Thank you, everyone! :hug:

It's 7:30pm on Friday night here and I've just arrived home, as I've been away for work. However, the people I was working with secretly arranged for a birthday cake for me, and while Qantas wasn't able to upgrade me to business class for the flight home, they did give me a nice glass of sparkling wine and noise-reducing headphones from the business class section. They also put me in an exit row so I would have plenty of leg room. All in all, it's been a good day :)

Tomorrow will be going out to see a movie with the family, and then going out for a birthday dinner (even though all I've had for the last couple of weeks have been restaurant meals).

Iarwain, while I'd love to go see the Pride Cup (I enjoyed it last year), sadly I have to get back on a plane again on Sunday... :(

Sandrewn, that video is absolutely brilliant. A fantastic collection of Australian birds :thumbup:

Thanks again, everyone! I really appreciate all the kind words :2thumbs: 

• Like 5