2024 Anthology Entries Due Tue October 1 ×

Happy Birthday Cole Matthews

sandrewn

You broke through the barrier last year(50), now you can just enjoy each and every one as they come. Plus, you have all weekend to celebrate! Your works have at times made me look back at things/events in my own life and made me wonder what if, on occasion. Few writers have done that, thank you. Don't stop, your fans and friends await new chapters and stories yet to come. I do really want to...

Wish You

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard:  :music:  Cole Matthews :music: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

A Very Happy Birthday!!!

rainbow-cake-1422194683.jpg?1446071500

I had to reach back for this original.

Sandrewn

• Like 3

:D                :D   Happy Birthday, Cole           :D                          :D

I hope it's a great one and I wish you many, many more

• Like 1

Woop!  We are in the same decade now!

Happy Birthday!

May you have many many more, each celebrated with the ones you love!

• Like 1

You broke through the barrier last year(50), now you can just enjoy each and every one as they come. Plus, you have all weekend to celebrate! Your works have at times made me look back at things/events in my own life and made me wonder what if, on occasion. Few writers have done that, thank you. Don't stop, your fans and friends await new chapters and stories yet to come. I do really want to...

I won't stop.  Thank you so much for the wonderful words and the lovely video.  It is much appreciated.  I'm glad you enjoy what I do.  Thank You!!!!!

:)

:wizard:  :wizard:  :wizard: Happy Birthday, Cole!!! :wizard:  :wizard:  :wizard: 

You are a wonderful friend, mentor, and just an overall pretty awesome person :hug::kiss:  

I hope Randy spoils you all day :gikkle:  

Here's something a little different from the usual birthday cakes (tell Boo to ignore the ones with the bows ;)).  Enjoy!  

Boo loves the cookies and I think I'll get a bow for him to wear today!!!!  Just kidding.  Thanks for all your help.  I appreciate all you've done for me too.  We are having people over tonight for falafel and ice cream cake!!!!

• Like 1