Happy Birthday, ColumbusGuy

Timothy M.

HAPPY   BIRTHDAY  

CG!!!!!

I hope you're having a great day! :)

Of course I run out of likes. :(  You should get unlimited ones on your B-Day!

You guys are so awesome, especially Tim for making this thread--what a wonderful surprise to log in to.  It's nice and breathtaking to see that so many people took time out of their day to wish me a good day today--it means more than you can imagine to me.

Kitt--the most interesting way I kept warm this morning while sleeping was to have my Siamese Bortai laying curled up with me, first on my chest, then stretched out along my side, then curled up next to the family jewels. :)  I could tell she was relaxed because she snored--not usually done I don't think unless the cat is deeply asleep. For a bit she was resting her head in my palm, the small amount of drool I could have done without....

Bortai

Her brother Genghis is the pic for my avatar--he loved playing hide-and-seek in the tub, but couldn't figure out that his tail always stuck out from under the shower curtain. :)  The two of them were 14 just before New Year's, he was stolen back in 2006.

:wizard::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart::facepalm:
Edited by ColumbusGuy
  • Like 3

Happy freakin Birthday CG , You're a Great Guy and a Wonderful Friend, And an Amazing Writer...Lots of Hugs and Kisses, Gary xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxox :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

• Like 2

So wonderful to see more friends wishing me a happy B-Day!  I think it's pretty cool that I have two from Down Under--a place I've always wanted to visit. Closest I've been to another country was a trip to Niagara Falls when I was probably nine. Got some black and white pics in the album from it--don't really remember much of it. 

Gary, thanks--a couple keys must have got jammed, eh? :)  Love you too, my dear friend.

Guess I'll have a piece of cake--my house-mate got me one, and had them write Happy Birthday on it with my name--tomorrow, my oldest friend Kat is taking me out for Chinese on her way up from Cincinnati to see her mom in Cleveland. Gotta razz her for saying my story sounds like Danielle Steele, whom I've never read.

Edited by ColumbusGuy
  • Like 2