Jump to content
    Caz Pedroso
  • Author
  • 512 Words
  • 2,392 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Here Kitty, Kitty - 68. Chapter 25.1

“So, we need a plan,” Kitryn stated to the gathered beings around the table.

Fran had been carried back to her room after much praise and handed over to Hetty who was watching all the den’s little ones for the day.

The meeting room was standing room only with all the elders sat at the table and all their enforcers and guards crowding into the rest of the room.

There had to be over a hundred brings crammed into the room but Kitryn didn’t care how many people there were as long they came up with a workable plan and soon. He wanted that bitch dead and out of all their lives.

“The plan is to kill that bitch and get back everyone she’s taken,” O’Conner rasped, echoing Kitryn’s thoughts. The elder was being sustained by Tristan’s potions but the strain was evident and getting worse with each day he was without his mate. “Of course, we need to ensure that she can’t ‘see’ or ‘hear’ everything we are talking about. Otherwise no plan will be good enough if she knows where and when we’re coming.”

“She can’t see or hear anything going on in the den anymore,” Tristan broke in. Everyone’s attention swung to him and held. “I finished the new wards while Fran was being settled back in her room. No one can get through unless they are authorized by me and no magic but mine can pass through either. No seer will be able to get more than fuzzy images and any viewing or listening spells will rebound on the sender. On the other hand, my spells and Fran’s seer sight will work perfectly. When we have a plan I think we should use Fran’s sight to check where all the players are so we don’t get any surprises.”

Kitryn nodded. “I have no objections if Fran wants to use her sight. However, I must be confident she won’t be in any danger. I know my sister wouldn’t want her daughter in any danger, even to save her own life.”

Tristan nodded. “That goes without saying. The little princess will be kept safe at all costs.”

“I want to be there when we move on her.” O’Conner’s voice was weak but determined.

Tristan frowned. “You know my potions can only accomplish so much.”

O’Conner gave a short nod. “But, my mate is being held by this woman. The closer I get to my mate the less your potions will matter because they will give me the strength I need. I will be there and I will get my mate back.”

Tristan nodded and Kitryn bit his lip. O’Conner looked terrible, but Kitryn knew if Simon had been taken he would plough through anyone and anything in his way to get to his mate.

“Right.” Tristan clapped his hands. “Here’s what I propose we do. Let’s see what you all think.”

Finally, they got down to the serious business of planning the downfall of the person who had been the bane of their existence for far too long.

Copyright © 2017 Caz Pedroso; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 30
  • Love 22
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 11/13/2019 at 1:13 AM, mfa607 said:

Thank you! Getting close!!

Yep, here's hoping all goes to plan. 

On 11/13/2019 at 7:02 AM, chris191070 said:

Awesome chapter. We’re getting closer to her downfall.

But, will she go down quietly? 

On 11/20/2019 at 7:51 AM, Puppilull said:

Poor O'Connor... I can understand his need for up close revenge, so a bit of foolishness must be allowed.

I can understand it, but hopefully his foolishness and need for revenge doesn't jepordise the plan. 

Thank you for continuing to read, react, and comment on my story.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..