Jump to content
    Caz Pedroso
  • Author
  • 517 Words
  • 1,969 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Here Kitty, Kitty - 71. Chapter 25..4

Jenny watched from her hiding place. The meeting hadn’t progressed far since she’d snuck off to talk to Fran. Cheryl definitely seemed to like the sound of her own voice if her droning on was any indication.

“—and we will meet this enemy head-on with no fear. They must not be allowed to move us from our course. We will have the most powerful seer in history with us soon and we will rule all of the paranormal nations.”

Jenny rolled her eyes. ‘Rule all the paranormal nations’? Just how delusional was Cheryl?

Suddenly an alarm blared throughout the compound.

“They’re here.” Was yelled by several different people. Then panic ensued.

Jenny sneaked back to the nursery to protect the children leaving Cheryl trying to restore order to her men.

***

Kitryn crept on silent paws along the stone hallway. Getting through the door had been child’s play. There had been four hallways leading off the one they entered and so they’d split up into their groups again. This time Simon was with him and his mate was walking along with his hand tangled in Kitryn’s fur.

Suddenly the hallway was lit by red rotating lights and an alarm sounded making Kitryn’s ears flatten at the shrill noise.

“Sensor net in the second hallway.” Came Dorian’s rueful voice. “Someone got too far ahead and triggered it before I noticed it.”

Kitryn sighed, he’d known they would be discovered eventually but he’d hoped to get further than they had.

“Incoming, third hallway.” Orion’s voice sounded, swiftly followed by the sound of fighting. Kitryn was in the fourth hallway and he could hear the sound of running feet. It was so on.

The first to reach them was a wolf. Kitryn chuffed, a wolf was nothing him. When he was young there used to be a wolf pack nearby. He’d trained with some o their youngsters. He knew their tricks and weaknesses.

Lying flat he allowed the pouncing wolf to fly over his head. At the last moment he raised a paw, claws fully extended. The wolf made no sound as he was ripped from neck to groin and landed on the ground dead.

Kitryn didn’t miss a beat as he turned to face the next threat. Simon was breaking the neck of another wolf and Kitryn leapt when he saw a human trying to skirt around the edge of the fight to attack from behind. He landed with his paws on the man’s shoulders and growled in his face. The smell of urine had him wrinkling his nose and fighting off a sneeze. By the time someone had relieved him of his prisoner the fighting had finished. Three humans were trussed up and propped by a nearby wall. There were two dead wolves and four dead humans.

On their side, one of the bears was favouring their front leg and everyone else sported bruises and scratches. Otherwise, it seemed they’d come out on top. This time.

Kitryn moved towards the restrained men.

“Tell us where our people are and you live. Lie and you die.”

I hope to get this finished before Christmas as I already have an idea for a new story.
Thank you for all your support and continued coments, they mean a lot ot me.
Copyright © 2017 Caz Pedroso; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 28
  • Love 22
  • Wow 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I loved the simple claw in the air evisceration. However, it would have been funnier if it was a wolf instead of a human pissing himself while facing Kitryn. In any case this story is great! I look forward to the next chapter. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 12/11/2019 at 12:43 AM, mfa607 said:

Great chapter! Let’s get her!! Thank you. 

I'm doing my best, but the best laid plans go wrong. We'll have to see what happens for our heros. 

On 12/11/2019 at 4:47 AM, Hellsheild said:

The flying cut i love it

That was a moment of inspiration that was very glad of. :) 

On 12/11/2019 at 6:40 AM, chris191070 said:

Awesome chapter. Let’s get her.

We're going to go our best. besides the heros need to be settled and safe for Christmas. 

On 12/11/2019 at 11:30 AM, wenmale64 said:

I loved the simple claw in the air evisceration. However, it would have been funnier if it was a wolf instead of a human pissing himself while facing Kitryn. In any case this story is great! I look forward to the next chapter. 

Now, would i do that to one of our heros? Actually, don't answer that. Maybe i can put that in another story sometime.  

Thank you all for reading, reacting, and commenting. 

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 2/3/2020 at 7:18 PM, Puppilull said:

Fighting gets ugly... I guess there's no other way, since these guys need to be defeated. 

At least they were only fighting to take prisioners. The good guys only killed if they had to. 

Thank you for commenting :hug: 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..