Jump to content
    Caz Pedroso
  • Author
  • 679 Words
  • 2,492 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Here Kitty, Kitty - 43. Chapter 18.1

Kitryn let out another long sigh and sat up, the covers pooled around him. Simon let out a mumble and tugged them back to his side of the bed.

“Go back to sleep, the sun has only just set, I can still feel it. Anyway, you should still be tired out from…well, you know.”

Kitryn suppressed a grin. After all they’d done together, Simon still couldn’t bring himself to mention a simple act between two people.

He rolled over his mate and kissed his way up to Simon’s ear. “You mean when I spent the early morning hours pounding you into the mattress and making you scream yourself hoarse?”

Kitryn let out a chuckle at the yelp Simon let out as he slapped a hand over Kitryn’s mouth.

“Shh, someone could hear you. You know all the beings around here have that super hearing thing going on.”

Kitryn didn’t try and suppress the laugh this time. “My mate, you made enough noise to wake an entire country of paranormals. I think most on this compound know what we were up to before we slept. Of course, many others may have been up to the same thing. They could have heard us and decided to take a leaf out of our books. We could even give them an encore right now.”

By the time Kitryn had finished Simon was bright red and stuttering so prettily.

Anything else Kitryn was planning on saying or doing was cut off by a knock on the door.

“Breakfast in twenty minutes. And be warned the kits are up and playing in the main room. Which, if you remember, is right next door to this bedroom.”

Kitryn and Simon both groaned. Blocked by a grandmother and three kids.

“Oh well, time for a shower, I think.”

Kitryn perked up at Simon’s words. Shower sex sounded good, and the water should cover any noises well enough.

Meg’s voice cut into Kitryn’s planning. “And don’t think of heading for the shower you haven’t got time.”

With a groan and a long sigh, they pulled themselves out of bed and got dressed.

Kitryn’s mind went back to the problem that had woken him up. Who or what was visiting Fran? And why?

“She’ll be fine. We’ll keep her safe.” Simon’s words spoken against his back as his mate’s arm came around his middle were comforting. But they didn’t make Kitryn worry any less.

Be it ghost, astral projection, or something else entirely, Kitryn didn’t like it one bit.

“Come on, we don’t want Meg coming to get us, do we.”

Kitryn followed Simon out and pasted on a smile for the kits as they came running to greet them.

***

“He’s here,” Simon hissed when he poked his head into the office Kitryn was using to do research into the possibilities surrounding Fran’s visitor.

“Who?” Kitryn asked without looking up.

“The mage!”

Kitryn snapped to attention and shot out of his chair. “What’s he like? Will he help Fran? Can he help with the Cheryl problem?”

Simon pulled him into a hug. “Calm down he has only just arrived, and Paddy sent me to fetch you so he could introduce us to him. All I saw of him was he’s tall with white hair. I mean who has white hair? Grey, yeah, if you're like sixty or so. But, white.”

Simon kept up the running chatter as he led Kitryn out the door and to the meeting room they were getting far too familiar with.

Paddy smiled when they entered. “Ah, there you two are. I’d like you to meet our newest arrival. This is Elder Tristan. Elder Tristan, may I present Kitryn and Simon. I’m sure you’ve heard the basics of how they arrived here and I’m sure they will be willing to fill in any missing details. We also have a few problems we are hoping you can help with. As soon as the others arrive we’ll get started.”

Simon and Kitryn both shook hands with the mage and then sat down to wait.

Thank you to everyone who
Reads  :read: 
Reacts  :heart: 
Comments :great:
and Helps  :hug:
it is very much appreciated  :thankyou: 
Copyright © 2017 Caz Pedroso; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 32
  • Love 18
  • Haha 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Excellent chapter. I think Kitryn is right about the volume of the noise they made during their workout and he’s also right about others probably getting in a workout of their own after hearing them during their workout. I hope the mage is able to help with the Cheryl problem as well as helping Fran with her ability. I believe they have a long way to go before the Cheryl problem is finished. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Excellent chapter. I’m quite sure everyone heard the noise Simon and Kitryn made, Meg certainly did. Let’s hope the Mage can help Fran and Cheryl with there problems/abilities.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Great chapter!  We will find out what the Mage feels soon.  Simon has some learning to do.... Vampires are supposed to hiss, Werewolves howl :) .

  • Like 3
Link to comment

He he... They have lost time to make up for, so I doubt anyone is really surprised or minds for that matter. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 2/5/2019 at 11:32 PM, Butcher56 said:

Excellent chapter. I think Kitryn is right about the volume of the noise they made during their workout and he’s also right about others probably getting in a workout of their own after hearing them during their workout. I hope the mage is able to help with the Cheryl problem as well as helping Fran with her ability. I believe they have a long way to go before the Cheryl problem is finished. 

 

I agree with you. When I started this story, it was supposed to be short and sweet. It is currently standing at over thirty thousand words and at a guess is just over halfway through. We'll have to see where it takes us :) 

 

On 2/5/2019 at 11:37 PM, mfa607 said:

I absolutely love Meg!! Thank you!! 

 

I'm glad, she is a great character to write. 

 

On 2/5/2019 at 11:39 PM, chris191070 said:

Excellent chapter. I’m quite sure everyone heard the noise Simon and Kitryn made, Meg certainly did. Let’s hope the Mage can help Fran and Cheryl with there problems/abilities.

 

I'm waiting for the kits to ask an adult what the noise they keep hearing at night is :P 

 

On 2/6/2019 at 11:53 AM, wenmale64 said:

Great chapter!  We will find out what the Mage feels soon.  Simon has some learning to do.... Vampires are supposed to hiss, Werewolves howl :) .

 

I'm sure the mage will add something to the discussions, if nothing else he may add more questions :) 

 

On 2/6/2019 at 2:29 PM, Geemeedee said:

All that sex and no shower? Stinky boys.

 

Looking forward to seeing what Tristan can do.

 

I'm sure they'll have a shower after breakfast, and before leaving their suite. 

 

On 2/6/2019 at 7:55 PM, Puppilull said:

He he... They have lost time to make up for, so I doubt anyone is really surprised or minds for that matter. 

 

I think most shifters understand. If they're mated they remember what it was like, and if they're single they're just wishing it was them making the noise with their own mate. :) 

 

Thank you all for reading and commenting, it means a lot to read all your views and comments. 

 

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :

  • Like 1
Link to comment

TMI I did not need to know that Simon is a SCREAMER. :gikkle:  I do wish that we knew more about what is happening with Fran.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..