Jump to content
    Caz Pedroso
  • Author
  • 655 Words
  • 3,244 Views
  • 16 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Here Kitty, Kitty - 34. Chapter 14.2

Kitryn wanted to jump up and yell for everyone to hear that his mate had accepted him. But he was, of course, an adult and adults didn’t act like that. Didn’t stop him from imagining it though.

Simon’s timid voice broke into his self-congratulations. “Can you tell me more about mates?”

“Of course, what do you want to know?”

“Everything!”

Kitryn let out a small laugh. “Everything? Well, that narrows it down.” Looking at the ceiling in thought he had an idea. “Why don’t I start with what I was taught as a child. Then after I’ve covered the basics you can ask questions.”

Simon nodded and snuggled closer. Kitryn rolled his eyes when he felt his cat stirring, the silly thing loved to snuggle…and be petted, but that may be pushing things a bit too far, too fast right now.

“Okay, first all children are taught that when you meet your mate that being will be the perfect other half of your soul. Mates are to be cherished and when a being meets their mate that supersedes all other romantic commitments.

“We are taught that the fates decide our mates before we are even born. They take two souls, break them in half and put opposing halves together in each being that is to be joined. In essence, I have half your soul and you have half mine. When they claim each other, those halves will rejoin making us whole and new.

“As I’ve already said each species recognizes their mates differently. Most shifters—especially land-based ones—use scent. The fae see auras, and vampires use blood.”

Simon lifted his head at that. “Is that why you taste so much better than anything else I’ve fed from?”

Kitryn felt his cat preening at the compliment. “Yes, had you been born a vamp you would have recognized me as your mate immediately. Once we claim each other I will be your sole food source. Something to do with the claiming means my body will always produce enough blood for your needs and your body won’t accept any blood but mine.

“I can see you want to ask about claiming. Again, different species claim their mate in different ways. Shifters bite during sex at the point of climax. I know, it sounds painful. I can’t tell you from experience, but I can tell you that any true mated couple I have ever spoken to have said that it is the most erotic experience they’ve ever had. Beyond that, I was told to wait and see what they meant when I met my own mate.

“Vampires claim with blood—of course. You will need to drink some of my blood again during sex. Um, I don’t what you know about sex with two men but whoever is doing the claiming needs to be the top. That means—”

Simon threw up a hand. “I know what that means. I may be a virgin but a few of the places I’ve managed to stay have had tv and internet. I know what to do…in theory. I’m assuming you won’t mind being my teacher for the practical lessons.”

Kitryn grinned at his mate’s teasing tone. Oh, that sounded good, even in his head. His Mate.

He pitched his voice to sound teasingly offended. “Why, sir, are you trying to get me to claim you without even offering a kiss first?”

Simon chuckled. “You want a kiss, do you?”

Kitryn nodded and held his breath as Simon leaned up and closer.

He then let out a loud growl at the knock that sounded on the bedroom door.

“Kitty?” Fran’s small voice made Kitryn feel guilty, but really, he just wanted a kiss from his mate.

Simon chuckled again and dropped a chaste kiss on his lips before calling out that Fran could enter…He wanted more damn-it.

“Kitty, man says you need to come quick. He say it ‘portant.”

Thank you to everyone who reads/reacts/comments/helps with this and others of my stories. :hug: 
Sorry, I'm still running behind, I am almost caught up at home and hope to be caught up on here as soon as possible. :hug: 
Copyright © 2017 Caz Pedroso; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 29
  • Love 23
  • Haha 13
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I can see why it’s so important to make sure that the person who is going to be your mate is the right one because it’s supposed to be for life I think it’s like a marriage only in a marriage you’re hoping that the person you chose to be your mate for life is truly the one you need to be around for all eternity. I hope that they will be great together now and in the future. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Ohhhh, Fran is just adorable. 'Portant, mmmmm I wonder what is going on now. But can't wait to find out. ☺

  • Like 5
Link to comment

Loving this story! Great chapter! They’re so cute together! Something or someone is about to cause some problems though! Thank you!

  • Like 4
Link to comment

I just knew that kiss would be interrupted! Darn it! Can't wait to see what's so portant. Thanks as always Caz. Hope you don't wear yourself out trying to catch everything up.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I am loving this story.  The chapters are short, but they definitely tell the story.  Now with Kitt actually thinking how his cat likes to cuddle and be petted, I am going to take that as a win for my "lap cat" prediction :D.  Keep up the great writing Caz.  I will always keep reading!

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Kids and interruptions... Doesn't make any difference if you're a mythical beast or mere human. They find a way... ;) 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 11/16/2018 at 5:14 PM, Puppilull said:

Kids and interruptions... Doesn't make any difference if you're a mythical beast or mere human. They find a way... ;) 

 

Truer words were never spoken!!!  It seems like they have a sixth...seventh sense and their timing is always on point (for them)!!🤣

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Great chapter!!! Darn it, I was looking forward to a spectacular kiss with fireworks and all that! 💥  Can't wait to find out whats so 'portent. Maybe it's lead?

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 11/14/2018 at 12:20 AM, Kitt said:

Portant huh?  NOW what?

 

Hehe, with my stories you never know ;) 

 

On 11/14/2018 at 2:07 AM, Butcher56 said:

I can see why it’s so important to make sure that the person who is going to be your mate is the right one because it’s supposed to be for life I think it’s like a marriage only in a marriage you’re hoping that the person you chose to be your mate for life is truly the one you need to be around for all eternity. I hope that they will be great together now and in the future. 

 

 

I'm sure they will have their happy ever after ... Eventually :) 

 

On 11/14/2018 at 3:47 AM, chonga said:

Ohhhh, Fran is just adorable. 'Portant, mmmmm I wonder what is going on now. But can't wait to find out. ☺

 

To a child, running out of sweets could be important ;) 

 

On 11/14/2018 at 10:15 AM, chris191070 said:

They make a cute couple, I wonder what’s portant to stop there make out session.

 

That seems to be the million dollar question :P 

 

On 11/14/2018 at 12:46 PM, mfa607 said:

Loving this story! Great chapter! They’re so cute together! Something or someone is about to cause some problems though! Thank you!

 

Someone is always ready to cause trouble in my stories :P 

 

On 11/14/2018 at 5:05 PM, ObicanDecko said:

Oh, come on, we want a real kiss! ^_^

Don't leave us hanging!

 

Hmm, maybe they will find some alone time soon, then again maybe they won't :ph34r:

 

On 11/15/2018 at 1:27 AM, Lizzydolphin37 said:

I just knew that kiss would be interrupted! Darn it! Can't wait to see what's so portant. Thanks as always Caz. Hope you don't wear yourself out trying to catch everything up.

 

Yup, there's always that timely interruption to annoy my readers. I'll catch up eventually, i always do. It just may take some time. :) 

 

On 11/16/2018 at 12:21 AM, wenmale64 said:

I am loving this story.  The chapters are short, but they definitely tell the story.  Now with Kitt actually thinking how his cat likes to cuddle and be petted, I am going to take that as a win for my "lap cat" prediction :D.  Keep up the great writing Caz.  I will always keep reading!

 

I'm so glad you're enjoying it so far. I keep trying to do extra chapters at weekends, but something always seems to get in the way. I am trying to make sure i don't miss any Wednesdays though unless i really have to. 

 

On 11/16/2018 at 10:14 PM, Puppilull said:

Kids and interruptions... Doesn't make any difference if you're a mythical beast or mere human. They find a way... ;) 

 

 

Oh Yes :yes: I remember my daughter always managed to interrupt at the worst times (actually she still does that now) :rolleyes:

 

On 11/20/2018 at 1:49 AM, LadyDe said:

Truer words were never spoken!!!  It seems like they have a sixth...seventh sense and their timing is always on point (for them)!!🤣

 

I bet they have an inbuilt detector, 'Quick, mum and dad are getting too close, go in/yell/wake up now' 

 

On 11/20/2018 at 1:56 AM, LadyDe said:

Great chapter!!! Darn it, I was looking forward to a spectacular kiss with fireworks and all that! 💥  Can't wait to find out whats so 'portent. Maybe it's lead?

 

I don't think Kit cares what is going on, he wanted his kiss. :) 

 

Thank you all for your comments, they mean so much

 

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: 

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment

Fascinating, and sweet, and funny. Kids always have the worst timing. Well done, Cazzie! Cheers... Gary....

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 2/27/2019 at 10:21 PM, Headstall said:

Fascinating, and sweet, and funny. Kids always have the worst timing. Well done, Cazzie! Cheers... Gary....

 

Thanks, Gary. And, yes, I'm sure kids have a radar to make sure their parents have no time alone once they're born until they move out of home. 

 

Thank you for reading and commenting :hug: 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 10/17/2019 at 3:19 PM, Yeoldebard said:

BIG ROMANTIC MOMENT! PLEASE INTERRUPT ASAP!

Of course. Kids have a sixth sense as to when is the best time to interrupt. 

Thanks for commenting and I'm sorry it took so long to reply :hug: 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..