Jump to content
    Caz Pedroso
  • Author
  • 747 Words
  • 3,294 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Here Kitty, Kitty - 39. Chapter 16.2

Simon woke with a smile on his face and a wonderful feeling of contentment. If only they could deal with the Cheryl situation everything would be perfect.

He stretched his legs being careful not to wake Kitryn who was making cute noises in his sleep beside him. The ache in his ass reminded him of the activities of last night before they both crashed out at dawn. Kitryn had been very gentle and gone very slowly but the ache was inevitable. And it said claimed just as much as the healed scar on his neck.

They had been going to wait to claim each other but it seemed Kitryn’s cat was sick of waiting. What should have been a pleasant make out session soon became more and the feelings just overtook them.

So now he was claimed by a shifter. He liked the feeling. It was like a bond now connected them, and although it felt incomplete, it gave him a feeling of belonging and family. It was a feeling he had been missing for what felt like a lifetime.

Kitryn stirred and Simon grinned down at his mate’s confused half asleep expression. As he watched Kitryn’s eyes cleared and Simon found his arms full of horny kitty. No this was a wake up routine he could get behind. Or under. Or even on top…

“Kitty, Simmy, Kitty, Simmy.” The excited yells were all the warning they got before the door burst open and they were buried under a pile of excited children.

Simon snickered a Kitryn's put-upon expression and turned his attention to Peter who was jabbering on about learning how to make cookies.

“Children!,” came Meg’s stern voice. “What did I tell you about disturbing them. You were supposed to wait on the couch while I got your breakfast.”

The kits hung their heads, but no one was fooled. Simon clapped his hands. “Breakfast sounds good. Go wash your hands and we’ll meet you at the table.”

He waited until the room had been cleared and the door re-shut to pull Kitryn back into his arms and resume the waking kiss that had been interrupted.

They only pulled apart when breathing became a necessity.

“Hello my mate,” Kitryn purred, and Simon blushed at the lust evident in the tone.

“Hi,” Simon squeaked, then slapped a hand over his mouth at the high sound.

Kitryn chuckled but his reply was cut off by banging on the door.

“Breakfast is getting cold,” Meg yelled. “You can maul each other later. Get out here.”

Kitryn sighed and then they both let out a chuckle when they heard Peter asking, “What’s maul?”

Breakfast was pancakes with bacon and maple syrup. The kits chattered on like magpies and Simon sat back to watch his family. Because that's what they were. Blood didn’t matter, they were family and he would do all he could to protect them.

Simon helped to get the kits cleaned up and they all decided to head out for a walk. Free time would be in short supply once the mages arrived.

They hadn’t got far when Nelson piped up.

“Simmy, why you smell funny?”

Kitryn snorted and tried to turn it into a cough when Simon turned a glare onto him.

“What do you mean?” He crouched down to Nelson’s level as he spoke.

Nelson scrunched up his nose and seemed to be thinking. Peter spoke first instead. “You smell like Kitty.”

Simon tilted his head to take in Peter as well as Nelson. “We fell asleep together, of course I smell like him.”

Now Kitryn had given up hiding and was laughing long and loud. Simon frowned and turned to Meg for help. Even she was grinning.

“Simon and Kitty mated,” Fran’s voice interrupted.

Meg nodded. “That’s right Fran, Kitryn’s and Simon’s scents have mixed because they’re mated now.”

“Half mated,” Fran corrected.

Simon felt his face heating and Kitryn let out a choking sound.

Meg just grinned wider. “Well by the scar on your neck and your scent, I’d say you're mated in the shifter way. The rest will have to wait. We have a walk to enjoy, and I think I heard there has been some fresh snow recently. Who wants to build a snowman?”

Suitably distracted the kits cheered and ran on ahead, yelling their agreement when told to stay within the guarded parameters the bears had set up.

Simon, Kitryn, and Meg followed along at a more leisurely pace.

Thank you to everyone who:

Reads :read: 

Reacts :heart: 

and Comments :great:

It always and means a lot to me. :hug: 

Thank you also to everyone who helps on this and other stories, you make my stories all the better :hug: 

Copyright © 2017 Caz Pedroso; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 21
  • Love 27
  • Haha 15
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Great chapter and story. I’m glad that Kitryn and Simon were able to finally claim each other, I think it’s great that they have each other and hopefully they’ll have a place to call their own. I know that they still have the Cheryl issue to get through but once that’s over maybe they can settle down somewhere with the kids. I hope that the Cheryl issue will be settled very soon and they’re able to find the seers alive and unharmed. I really enjoy reading :read: this story. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 12/19/2018 at 12:00 AM, CaJu said:

I really love the interaction between the family. 

Simon sat back to watch his family. Because that's what they were. 

It's going to be ineresting to see how vampires mate

 

I am trying to balance the family time with the storyline, I hope they get enough time to just be with each other. As for vampire mating, it is the same as shifter maying. I think it was covered a couple of chapters back. 

 

On 12/19/2018 at 12:09 AM, Kitt said:

And because one reaction doesn't cover it ...:yes:  :heart:  :gikkle:  :thankyou:

 

Thank you, Kitt, :hug: 

 

On 12/19/2018 at 1:03 AM, chris191070 said:

They make a cute family.

 

Yep, I think so too :) 

 

On 12/19/2018 at 1:14 AM, Butcher56 said:

Great chapter and story. I’m glad that Kitryn and Simon were able to finally claim each other, I think it’s great that they have each other and hopefully they’ll have a place to call their own. I know that they still have the Cheryl issue to get through but once that’s over maybe they can settle down somewhere with the kids. I hope that the Cheryl issue will be settled very soon and they’re able to find the seers alive and unharmed. I really enjoy reading :read: this story. 

 

I truly do not know how long it will take to find/defeat Cheryl. I am writing this story by the seat of my pants and every time I think I know where it's going it takes another sharp turn. 

 

On 12/19/2018 at 1:17 AM, mfa607 said:

I really enjoyed this chapter! Thank you as always!

 

Thank you :hug: 

 

On 12/19/2018 at 9:05 AM, ObicanDecko said:

Aww so they are now mated! And the kids are adorable, you can't hide anything from them :)

As always, looking forward to more!

 

They are half mated. Simon will have to find time to claim Kit, defeat Cheryl, and protect his family...So, no pressure :P 

 

On 12/20/2018 at 8:55 PM, Lizzydolphin37 said:

Awww come on Caz you skipped the mauling! No fair 😋. Loved the chapter though.

 

Aww, Sorry, Lizzy. I am steering clear of too many sex scenes in a story. There may be one eventually, but the main focus is them getting to know each other and of course, defeating Cheryl. 

 

On 12/27/2018 at 3:09 AM, LadyDe said:

😍 awwwww so sweet! 😍 👬👨‍👨‍👧

 

Thank you, LadyDe :) 

 

Thank you all for reading/reacting/commenting. I am sorry for the delay I replying, but I will attempt to keep up from now on :) 

 

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: 

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
On 4/10/2019 at 7:03 PM, Headstall said:

Out of the mouths of babes. :gikkle:  This one was sweet, Caz. :yes: 

Thank you :) 

Thanks as well for commenting and I'm sorry it took so long to reply :hug: 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

No secrets in this family, especially from the littlest mage.  Very sweet and delightful chapter.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..