Jump to content
    Caz Pedroso
  • Author
  • 549 Words
  • 2,989 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Here Kitty, Kitty - 37. Chapter 15.3

Fran was flicking through a picture book when Kitryn led the others into their small greeting room.

“You need my help,” She stated and watched Simon close the door.

Kitryn chuckled. “Yes, we need your help. But only if you’re comfortable and aren’t hurt by what we ask you to do. Okay?”

Fran frowned. “But if I not help. More hurt.”

Kitryn kneeled down in front of her. “But, they aren’t you. You are who I care about. You are my family.”

Fran shook her head. “Pete and Nelly family. See-mom mate, family. I help.”

Kitryn looked at Simon who was smiling. “You can’t argue with her logic.”

Kitryn shrugged and motioned O’Connor forward.

“Fran, my name is Brian. My mate Angel had a few ideas that helped them guide their Seer gift. If you are willing I can tell you what they told me and we can see if it will work for you.”

Fran nodded a serious look on her young face. “I try. No promises.”

O’Connor chuckled. “Where did you learn that turn of phrase?”

“From me, sea man. And he learned a lot more too, so you’d better behave and look after her.”

Everyone’s gazes jumped to Meg as she entered the room loaded down with pillows and blankets.

Simon moved faster than Kitryn could follow and had everything piled neatly on the end of the couch Fran was sat on.

Meg sighed. “I am not incapable of carrying some pillows and blankets.” When no one answered she sighed again “They are for Fran. If you’re going to have her using her power, she will most likely pass out after.”

They all helped to get Fran situated comfortably. Everyone except O’Connor moved to sit on the other side of the room so as not to be in the way.

O’Connor settled on the floor in front of Fran and smiled.

“Right, we are going to start with some relaxation exercises to make sure you are open to any visions you get.” Once she’d nodded he led her through the basic breathing exercises. In and hold for two counts, out and hold for two counts, and repeat.

After several minutes of this, he spoke quietly. “Now I want you to focus on Cheryl. You’ve seen her in a vision?”

Fran nodded.

“Good. Picture her and think of your mind like your hands. You’re going to reach out to her and try and see what she’s doing.”

Time stretched out as Fran frowned in concentration and everyone held their collective breaths as they waited to see what would happen.

“I see her.” Fran’s voice was strong and clear. “She has Fae and Mage. They forced to help her. Mage connects. Fae points.”

Kitryn tried to puzzle out what she meant when O’Connor spoke first. “So, Cheryl is forcing a Mage to connect her to other Seers, and a Fae to direct the combined gifts?”

Fran nodded. “We need to help Fae and Mage. Kitty help.”

Kitryn nodded and moved to her side. She was fading fast and would soon be asleep. “Yes, sweetheart, I will try and help the Fae and Mage, we all will.”

That seemed to be what she wanted to hear and she dropped her head to the pillows and passed out.

I swear I complete one task and two more take its place. I am doing my best to catch up on replying to comments. Please know I read and appreciate them all and will reply as quickly as I can. 
 
Thank you as always to everyone who continues to support my stories and to those who help me with my writing, I couldn't do this without all of you. :hug: 
Copyright © 2017 Caz Pedroso; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 31
  • Love 23
  • Wow 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

At least now there is a better sense of what the evil seer is doing.  I hope that others have some ideas how to leverage that info. What a trooper Fran is!

  • Like 4
Link to comment

I agree that now they have a possible idea of what Cheryl is doing with the seer’s she captures. Fran knew that they wanted her to help them to try to learn what Cheryl was doing with the seer’s that she had put under her spell. With the help of O’Connor Fran was able to get a picture of Cheryl in her mind and she could have reached out to touch her. I hope that they can rescue the seer’s that Cheryl has under her spell and she’s captured as well. Great chapter and story. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 12/5/2018 at 1:22 AM, Dr. John NYC said:

At least now there is a better sense of what the evil seer is doing.  I hope that others have some ideas how to leverage that info. What a trooper Fran is!

 

Fran is wonderful, she will be very powerful when she is fully trained :) 

 

On 12/5/2018 at 7:01 AM, Butcher56 said:

I agree that now they have a possible idea of what Cheryl is doing with the seer’s she captures. Fran knew that they wanted her to help them to try to learn what Cheryl was doing with the seer’s that she had put under her spell. With the help of O’Connor Fran was able to get a picture of Cheryl in her mind and she could have reached out to touch her. I hope that they can rescue the seer’s that Cheryl has under her spell and she’s captured as well. Great chapter and story. 

1

 

Thank you :) 

 

On 12/5/2018 at 12:30 PM, mfa607 said:

Wow! I hope this helps find them! Thank you as always!!

 

It may take a few more tries to pinpoint Cheryl, but at least they have a starting point. 

 

On 12/5/2018 at 1:36 PM, chonga said:

Fran is just great and soo brave. Love her. 💞

 

I do too, I'm glad she has captured your heart :) 

 

On 12/5/2018 at 3:00 PM, chris191070 said:

Fran is so brave

 

Yes, she is. She is wonderful. 

 

Thank you all for reading/reacting/commenting, I am sorry for the delay in replying I promise to try and keep up better 

 

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 2/27/2019 at 10:32 PM, Headstall said:

Fran is a powerful little girl. Great chapter, Caz... cheers... Gary....

 

Yes, she is. I think she is even more powerful than the adults around her realize, but we'll have to wait and find out.

 

Thank you, Gary, for reading and commenting 

 

:hug: 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..