Jump to content
    Caz Pedroso
  • Author
  • 503 Words
  • 2,270 Views
  • 13 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Here Kitty, Kitty - 74. Chapter 26.3

Kitryn hissed again. He was going to kill this bitch and all their problems would be solved.

“You really think you can just kill me?” Cheryl taunted.

Kitryn tilted his head, was she a mind reader now?

Cheryl continued to rant as though she wasn’t surrounded by a group of men who had every reason to kill her on the spot.

“I’ve got insurance.” She turned to glare at Tristan. “I have your father. If you want him to live you should back down.”

Tristan threw back his head and laughed making Cheryl freeze. “My father is already dead. By my hand. He was a self-confessed traitor to his kind and a danger to the paranormal world. Now, are you going to tell us where the seers are and the rest of your captives? Or do we need to let Kitryn here have some fun? I’ve heard cats love to play with their prey before killing it.”

“Team five. We’ve found Jenny and the kids. Team six are taking them outside and we’re moving on to the next section.”

“Team four. We’ve got three of the seers and they know where more are being held. We have met up with team three and will report back soon.”

Kitryn let out a huff as the reports continued to pour in.

Tristan grinned. “Times up. Seems we didn’t need your help after all.”

Moving to exit the room he threw over his shoulder, “Kill her.”

“Gladly.” Kitryn lunged but his jaws bit air. One second Cheryl was there and then she was gone.

Kitryn let out a roar of frustration. Then he stilled. “She is still here. She’s just invisible and her scent is muted.”

Everyone went on alert.

“Over here. I think she just passed me and went outside” Tristan sent. His statement was confirmed when the sound of running footsteps echoed down the hallway.

Kitryn snarled and darted past to lead the way after his running prey. Hunting was something he knew and knew well. She wouldn’t get far.

Two turns later and Kitryn caught a flash of the blue skirt Cheryl had been wearing. Whatever magic she was using was fading and fast.

A yell and crash echoed from ahead of them. They rounded a final corner to see Cheryl in a heap with an unknown man.

Kitryn caught his scent as they neared the struggling duo. “He’s related to her. They smell similar.”

“Brother?” Tristan asked.

Kitryn huffed his indifference and attacked.

This time he went straight for her throat and tore it out. He’d wanted to take his time, but he’d finally gotten to the point where he now just wanted to gather up his family and go home—wherever home ended up being.

She couldn’t get herself untangled in time to even put up a token defence. Blood sprayed and hit the man under Cheryl in the face.

The man let out a shrill scream and after shoving Cheryl off him he turned and threw up.

 

Copyright © 2017 Caz Pedroso; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 24
  • Love 18
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I wonder how long it will take for Kitryn to get that bad taste out of his mouth. However long it is it was well worth it!!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

I thought Cheryl would say, “No. I have your REAL father.” *dun dun DUUUNNN!*

She died hella quick. Seemed almost too easy.

Edited by Geemeedee
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 1/22/2020 at 1:24 AM, mfa607 said:

Yes! The witch is dead! 

Yep, now starts the clean up :) 

On 1/22/2020 at 5:54 AM, chris191070 said:

Kitryn caught his prey and the wicked witch is dead.

Yep, Kitryn wasn't going to let her get away a second time.

On 1/22/2020 at 8:52 AM, wenmale64 said:

I wonder how long it will take for Kitryn to get that bad taste out of his mouth. However long it is it was well worth it!!

Plenty of mouthwash and maybe replace the taste with the taste of his mate ;) 

On 1/23/2020 at 11:42 AM, Hellsheild said:

Well 

that escalated quickly will ferrell GIF

:gikkle: 

On 1/23/2020 at 2:40 PM, Geemeedee said:

I thought Cheryl would say, “No. I have your REAL father.” *dun dun DUUUNNN!*

She died hella quick. Seemed almost too easy.

I did consider dragging it out more, but i decided it had gone on long enough. I think i may make the real father the feature of a short additional scene at some point in the future. 

On 1/26/2020 at 6:34 PM, Timothy M. said:

Kitryn finally realized the bad guys gloat, but the good guys get the job done with minimum fuss. :lol: 

Yes, this was exactly my intention. I was inspired because i was listening to a Terry Pratectt book  and this quote stuck in my mind.

Quote

“Something Vimes had learned as a young guard drifted up from memory. If you have to look along the shaft of an arrow from the wrong end, if a man has you entirely at his mercy, then hope like hell that man is an evil man. Because the evil like power, power over people, and they want to see you in fear. They want you to know you're going to die. So they'll talk. They'll gloat.
They'll watch you squirm. They'll put off the moment of murder like another man will put off a good cigar.
So hope like hell your captor is an evil man. A good man will kill you with hardly a word.”
 Terry Pratchett, Men at Arms

 

On 1/28/2020 at 4:43 PM, Smoothy said:

Quick and clean!!!! Or not....

Awesome chapter- as always 🤗🥰

Thank you :) 

On 2/3/2020 at 7:28 PM, Puppilull said:

Ding dong! You all know who's dead. Finally!

Yep, she's out the way for good. 

 

Thank you all, as always, for reading, reacting, and commenting.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
On 2/4/2020 at 9:42 PM, Caz Pedroso said:

Plenty of mouthwash and maybe replace the taste with the taste of his mate ;) 

:pissed:  NO mouthwash, please

On 2/4/2020 at 9:42 PM, Caz Pedroso said:

Yes, this was exactly my intention. I was inspired because i was listening to a Terry Pratectt book  and this quote stuck in my mind.

Exactly, I was thinking of Guards, Guards, too

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 2/6/2020 at 6:48 PM, Timothy M. said:

:pissed:  NO mouthwash, please

Exactly, I was thinking of Guards, Guards, too

Mouthwash is not an everyday thing I agree. But, if you have a particularly bad taste in your mouth it can be a quick solution. :) 

  • Like 2
  • Angry 1
Link to comment
6 hours ago, Caz Pedroso said:

Mouthwash is not an everyday thing I agree. But, if you have a particularly bad taste in your mouth it can be a quick solution. :) 

Nope - eat a mint, brush your teeth, or use chewing gum. NO buying into the mouthwash hoax. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..