Jump to content
    Timothy M.
  • Author
  • 1,440 Words
  • 2,251 Views
  • 14 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Timothy’s Terrible Prompt Stories - 14. Prompt 278 Please, I can explain.

em>Meeting the parents on the first date... :o
A shared Nelson and Eric POV chapter

“Please, I can explain.”

Eric was walking next to his father on the way to the car, while Nelson trailed behind them, feeling somewhat awkward and at fault.

When Eric’s dad had asked him when his parents expected them for dinner, Nelson blundered out the truth.

“They’ve gone out for a theater event tonight, so we’re going to eat pizzas while we watch a movie.”

Eric’s father had looked at them in surprise, but all he said was, “Let’s get to the car and we can talk on the way home.”

Nelson wanted to smack himself when he saw his boyfriend’s horrified face. He’d completely forgotten about Eric’s parents not knowing they were ‘home alone’.

At first Eric and Nelson had walked behind Mr. Perry, but as they reached the parking lot, the blond teen moved ahead and accosted his father.

“Dad, are you mad?”

“Maybe somewhat disappointed. You never mentioned that you and Nelson would be alone all evening.”

Please, I can explain. It never occurred to me that it was an issue; or at least not until this morning when Mom said no to me staying the night.”

Mr. Perry unlocked the car and Nelson got in the back seat while father and son took the front seats.

“Honestly, Dad, Nelson said he would have come over to my house, if he knew you might object to us being on our own.”

“Is that correct, Nelson?”

“Yes sir. And if my parents hadn’t trusted me after the long lecture I got last night, they would have demanded that I go over to your place.” Nelson felt he had to support Eric at the cost of his own pride, as he felt totally uncool for having to admit to the parental admonishments.

“But why didn’t you tell us this, Eric?”

“Nelson and I only talked about this after I came over to his house. I was scared that you would refuse to let me go, because of the way I acted this morning.”

“Hmm, I guess it makes sense in a way. OK boys, I suggest we tell Eric’s mom that Nelson’s parents were invited out for dinner, so you decided to come home with me.”

“Thanks, Dad.” Eric’s sigh of relief was echoed by Nelson.

“Thanks, Mr. Perry.”

”You can call me William, Nelson.” Eric’s father started the car and they drove home. Eric brought up Rob’s home run and this happy subject kept the conversation going. When they turned into the driveway, Eric made a quick suggestion.

“Dad, I really have to pee, and Nelson might be desperate too. We’re gonna run upstairs for a quick one.”

After they entered the house, Eric grabbed Nelson’s hand. As the boys dashed upstairs, they heard his dad call out, as he walked towards the kitchen.

“Honey, I brought Eric and Nelson back with me.”

Eric pointed Nelson towards the bathroom and ran into his room to dump his backpack and do an emergency tidying. He made the bed and threw discarded pieces of clothing into his closet. He also opened the window to get some fresh air into the room. As he returned to the landing, Nelson came out of the bathroom, and Eric took his turn, while his boyfriend waited.

Eric led the way downstairs and into to the kitchen, where his parents were sitting at the table having coffee. His mom got up to greet them.

“What a wonderful surprise. Hello Nelson, I’m glad to meet you.”

“Good afternoon, Mrs. Perry.”

“No, no, none of that, you’ll call me Diane, please. Now, how about some hot chocolate and cinnamon buns?”

“Sounds great, Mom. Oh and guess what, Rob scored a home run with two extra RBIs!”

“Wonderful, did they win the game?”

“Yes, easily. They were already three runs ahead, but Rob clinched it.”

“Do you like watching baseball, Nelson? You better, or else you may have to develop an interest, because all the males in this household are avid fans.”

“Well, my best friend Jasper plays on the team, so I’ve sort of had to appreciate it. But Eric made it a lot more interesting by explaining things.” Nelson thought that Eric had also made the boring parts of the game pass quickly with the hidden caresses they had shared. Best not to mention that…

“Diane, can the boys stay for dinner?”

“Certainly, but don’t your parents expect you back, Nelson?”

“No, they were invited out. Eric said his dad would be at the game, and after we congratulated Rob, we got a lift here.” Nelson had never been good at lying, but this was quite truthful.

“Oh, that’s all right then. I’m making lasagna, is that OK with you?”

“Sounds great, Mom,” Eric wanted to avoid more questions. “Can we take the chocolate and buns upstairs and watch a movie in my room?”

“I guess that would be all right. Dinner will be at seven-thirty.”

Eric grabbed the two mugs with hot chocolate, which he had prepared while they were talking, and Nelson took the plate of buns, which Diane had given him. They fled upstairs, with the voice of Eric’s mom trailing after them.

“Such a handsome and polite young man. I’m so glad you brought them home, Will.”

Once they got inside his room, Eric put the mugs on his desk. When he turned around, Nelson was right behind him.

“What…oh!”

Nelson’s hands captured his head and Nelson’s lips landed on his mouth. This time there was no hesitation, their tongues met and entwined, and Eric pulled his boyfriend’s body close enough to make two hard bulges connect. Both boys grunted and ground against each other for a few moments while their kissing intensified, then Eric came to his senses and pulled back.

“Mmhh, maybe we shouldn’t, my parents…”

Nelson just grinned, unrepentant, “I missed kissing you, and if your parents check on us, it’s going to be later, not now. Also, I’ve been told I should give you lots of hugs and kisses. Right?”

“Well, yes, I…,” Eric began, then groaned. “Don’t tell me you’re going to listen to anything my stupid brother says.”

“I wouldn’t want to disappoint Rob after all the trouble he went to,” Nelson joked. He slid his arm around Eric’s shoulder and made him walk towards the bed, avoiding the plate of buns on the floor.

“But in this case, I happen to agree. We both need to catch up on kissing and hugging. And I promise that’s all we’re going to do.”

They fell on the bed and lost themselves in hot kisses. Eric slid the tie off Nelson’s ponytail and his hand combed through the soft hair. All his fantasies of running his fingers through Nelson’s hair were coming true – or better than true, since his boyfriend moaned at the sensual caressing and thrust his tongue into Eric’s mouth.

Ten minutes later they had shed their hoodies and were panting heavily. Nelson’s hair was disheveled and their lips were sore from kissing. Their hands had strayed all over, even dared some gentle squeezes of firm butt cheeks, but neither of them had ventured into more intimate territory. Both of them knew it would have swept them beyond the point of no return.

Finally, Nelson sat up and took a couple of deep breaths. He pulled his hair back and looked for the tie, but gave up and let it hang loose, when Eric reached up to stroke the silken strands possessively.

“Sooo, how about that movie? And we should drink the chocolate before it goes cold.” Nelson said.

He got up and walked towards the desk. Eric rolled over on his side to enjoy the sight of Nelson’s sexy ass in tight black jeans below the form-fitting gray T-shirt. Especially when Nelson bent down to pick up the plate of cinnamon buns, showing off his perfectly shaped, muscular butt.

Somehow their make-out session had been as much wrestling as kissing, and Eric wasn’t sure whether he preferred those moments where he was on top of Nelson, kissing the handsome guy silly, or when his boyfriend pinned him down and his dark hair made a private curtain to hide their lustful gazes. However, he was certain they both enjoyed it when Nelson ground his crotch slowly against Eric’s hip.

“Yum, your mom’s cinnamon buns are great. And you can make me a hot chocolate any day.”

Eric sighed and went over to get a cinnamon treat before his greedy boyfriend ate them all. The hot chocolate tasted nice, but even better when they kissed after drinking it. Fuck, kissing Nelson was highly addictive…

OK, this day suddenly took an unexpected turn, but I hope you liked it anyway.
Copyright © 2017 Timothy M.; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 21
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Nelson screwed up but it turned out ok anyway. You got to like a guy that is inclined to tell the truth. And Eric needs to thank Rob for helping him get a little action :*) .This was a sweet chapter about getting to know one another and figuring things out. Hmmm...top or bottom...what does he like better...I loved this. Subtle and amusing. Eric has one thing figured out...kissing is addictive...and he has the perfect guy to kiss...and chocolate flavored to boot. Another great chapter, Tim...Cheers...Gary

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 12/10/2014 10:38 AM, Headstall said:
Nelson screwed up but it turned out ok anyway. You got to like a guy that is inclined to tell the truth. And Eric needs to thank Rob for helping him get a little action :*) .This was a sweet chapter about getting to know one another and figuring things out. Hmmm...top or bottom...what does he like better...I loved this. Subtle and amusing. Eric has one thing figured out...kissing is addictive...and he has the perfect guy to kiss...and chocolate flavored to boot. Another great chapter, Tim...Cheers...Gary
Thanks Gary, lovely review to wake up to on a cold, rainy morning. Yes, I guess you're right, but I can't quite see Eric admit he should be grateful to Rob. :lol:

Glad you liked the kissing...

Link to comment

I must make a point always of reading the chapter after Gary has reviewed. I love your reviews, Gary! So on the button! Such a lovely post read!

Another great chapter, Tim. Keep 'em rolling. You doing such a great job of this story. I love it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/10/2014 05:13 PM, Jaro_423 said:
I must make a point always of reading the chapter after Gary has reviewed. I love your reviews, Gary! So on the button! Such a lovely post read!

Another great chapter, Tim. Keep 'em rolling. You doing such a great job of this story. I love it.

I couldn't agree more, Jaro! :) I always look forward to Gary's reviews too, but I'm delighted by any review - and yours made me smile as well. Glad you enjoyed the chapter.
Link to comment

I laughed so much when Rob made his off-stage appearance! Even when he's not there, he's helping Eric out. :) I think now the way might be clearer for them to have more 'alone time' since the family has met Nelson...and he's doing things just right, letting it develop slowly.

 

More, more, more! Dinner next time, right?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/10/2014 06:08 PM, ColumbusGuy said:
I laughed so much when Rob made his off-stage appearance! Even when he's not there, he's helping Eric out. :) I think now the way might be clearer for them to have more 'alone time' since the family has met Nelson...and he's doing things just right, letting it develop slowly.

 

More, more, more! Dinner next time, right?

I laughed so much when I realized that the mere mention of him is enough to keep Team Rob happy. :lol:

Yeah, more alone time is what they need :P - and as to slow or not, we'll see what happens.

I can't resist when you beg, I'll try to post the next chapter today.

Link to comment

It´s nice to read a story where everything (so far) goes smoothly. Luckily they didn´t get into much trouble with Eric´s parents :*)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/11/2014 03:05 AM, Suvitar said:
It´s nice to read a story where everything (so far) goes smoothly. Luckily they didn´t get into much trouble with Eric´s parents :*)
I think Eric's dad is quite sensible and laid back. And maybe he remembers being a teenager. :lol:

and yes, it's nice to write something drama free.

Link to comment

Great way to give some of us our Rob fix! Nice sweet chapter and very cool dad. Seems like mom may be the strict one while the father is willing to cut his boys some slack.

Eric needs to learn to lock his bedroom door. A little protection from his mom barging in but BIG protection from Rob barging in! :)

 

Nice work, Mr. Tim!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/13/2014 10:24 PM, Carlos Hazday said:
Great way to give some of us our Rob fix! Nice sweet chapter and very cool dad. Seems like mom may be the strict one while the father is willing to cut his boys some slack.

Eric needs to learn to lock his bedroom door. A little protection from his mom barging in but BIG protection from Rob barging in! :)

 

Nice work, Mr. Tim!

Thanks Carlos, I'm glad Team Rob approves. :lol:

I think Mr. Perry is pretty cool, too, and I think he knows his boys very well. More on that in the next chapter.

The problem with locking the door is the signal it sends: something naughty is going on here.

Link to comment

lol so I guess Eric is ok with Rob's meddling if it ends in a hot make out session with his boyfriend :P I like the give and take with the two boys. They are exploring what they like - and they both seems pretty versatile - when they get to that stage. It was nice of Eric's dad to cover for them. I think Eric's mom is pretty protective so she might not have reacted well to her baby being all alone with his older boyfriend. :huh:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/04/2015 01:28 PM, EagleIsaac said:
lol so I guess Eric is ok with Rob's meddling if it ends in a hot make out session with his boyfriend :P I like the give and take with the two boys. They are exploring what they like - and they both seems pretty versatile - when they get to that stage. It was nice of Eric's dad to cover for them. I think Eric's mom is pretty protective so she might not have reacted well to her baby being all alone with his older boyfriend. :huh:
Once again your instincts are spot on. Better keep reading, you need to catch up ! :lol:

I'm glad you liked this chapter, it's one of my favorites too.

Link to comment

He's very lucky to have an understanding dad. Reminds me of times that my dada and I have covered for each other...actually we still do :P

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/24/2015 12:18 AM, Caz Pedroso said:

He's very lucky to have an understanding dad. Reminds me of times that my dada and I have covered for each other...actually we still do :P

Yeah, Mr. Perry is understanding, but you have to remember he did his dealing-with-horny-teen learning with Rob. :lol: But I'm always happy when readers appreciate the parents in my stories, because I think we tend to forget all the good ones out there and focus on the drama created by the not-so-great parents.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..