Jump to content
    Timothy M.
  • Author
  • 1,639 Words
  • 3,138 Views
  • 26 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Timothy’s Terrible Prompt Stories - 32. Prompt 420 He put his hand where?

For Team Rob and my soapy shower fans.
The straight teens bond over working out.
Mostly a Rob POV chapter

“He put his hand where?” Rob wiped his face after finishing his last right-handed biceps curl and stared at Jasper in amusement.

“On my shoulder.” The redhead carefully set his dumbbells down. “It was only for a second, but I thought he was definitely trying to cop a feel. I didn’t mind when I thought about it later; I was just surprised at the time."

“Dude,” Rob said through his chuckle. "You think, just because you assumed the guy was gay, that a touch on the shoulder was a come-on?"

“Um, err… maybe you're right. Anyway, if it was or wasn't, it’s really no different from when girls give you an admiring look and touch. Nelson thinks I get uncomfortable with guys showing an interest, but he's got me pegged wrong."

“I won’t worry about a few ‘flirting’ guys – unless they try to get between my brother and his boy.”

“Rob…” Jasper began, but then hesitated. He grabbed his towel and rubbed the sweat from the back of his neck.

“What? Spit it out, Jazz,” the blond jock said.

“Maybe we should let them settle matters on their own? Whether the attention they attract is positive or negative, I have faith Nelson will be able to cope.” Jasper took a long drink of water. “I know Eric is younger than us, but he seems quite determined and confident.”

“Trust me, this I-know-what-I-want-and-nothing’s-gonna-stop-me approach is a recent development. I approve of it,” Rob grinned as Jasper rolled his eyes and mouthed ‘DUH!’ “But for Eric it’s not his usual M.O. and I guess I’m used to taking care of him.”

“Getting a boyfriend has changed Nel too, and I’m not sure I approve completely.”

“Huh, why not?”

“He woke me up fucking early today, because he was excited about Eric arriving, and he played a dirty trick on me after your brother asked him out. It’s usually me teasing him, and I rarely fall for his attempts to get back at me. But I wouldn’t mind seeing Nelson become more confident and outgoing.”

“I know what you mean. He’s kinda shy, except when it comes to putting bigoted bullies in their place.”

“His parents have drilled the need to speak out and act against discrimination into him – actually into both of us – from an early age.” Jasper changed his legs around and picked up the dumbbells for the next set of lunges. “Not on purpose to make us crusade, but by their example and by showing approval and support whenever we stood up to someone.”

“That’s cool. I’m glad they’re getting together with Mom and Dad. They want to support Eric in coming out at school and to the rest of the family.”

They were silent for a while, focusing on doing their exercises correctly. Jasper noticed how Rob’s left biceps bulged as he slowly curled his lower arm towards his shoulder. His muscular legs were firmly planted in the wide stance necessary to execute the exhausting biceps concentration curls. Jasper knew his strained wrist wasn’t up to doing that exercise, but with the wrist support he wore, there was no problem holding the weights while doing the leg exercise. Except he hated the painful lunges making his thighs and calves burn. He tried to distract himself.

“Remind me to tell you…about the time Nelson’s mom took action…after Nel objected to a teacher…in kindergarten.” There was a long pause while Jasper did the deeper lunges. “It was the first time…he had a public fit…about unfair treatment.” The redhead set the dumbbells down and slowly collapsed on the matt. “It shocked the hell out of me and everyone else.”

Rob set his heavier dumbbell down on the floor and straightened up. “It’s actually even more effective and scary when Nelson blows his top, because he’s usually so unassuming and quiet.”

“Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.” Jasper snickered and Rob joined in.

“Dude, that’s ancient. My granddad used to talk about that story.”

“Whatever. Are we done here?”

“Yeah, let’s hit the showers.” Rob went over to pick up his cell phone. “I’ll let the lovebirds know they can use the bathroom next to Eric’s room in ten minutes’ time. They probably need it even more than we do.”

“Ewww, don’t wanna think about that. Although, I’m not sure Nelson is ready to hit a home run.”

“Nah, Eric probably isn’t either, but they can still get sweaty and sticky.”

The two jocks laughed as Rob led the way into the bathroom next to the fitness room.

“Wow, two showerheads, that’s cool,” Jasper exclaimed as he saw the double shower taking up the end wall.

“Yeah, Mom insisted when Dad installed the equipment next door. She said she didn’t want us running upstairs dripping sweat all over the place, or skipping a shower because we didn’t want to wait.”

Being used to communal showers in the school changing room, neither of them hesitated to strip naked and get under the warm water. But since they’d never been this close before, both guys casually checked each other out, and were rather impressed.

Rob noted Jazz had red hair in all the right places, including a large patch of chest fuzz which slowly turned dark as rivulets of water ran down Jasper’s fair-skinned body. The freckles which adorned the nose and cheeks of Nelson’s best friend were also sprinkled over the muscular arms and shoulders of the best Varsity baseball pitcher. As a southpaw, with a wicked curveball and a deceptive slow ball, Jazz had fooled plenty of hitters and occasionally his own catcher. With another quick glance, Rob confirmed his teammate had the body and equipment to make Carolyn a happy woman, assuming she’d let him score. Even if Jazz was a shower rather than a grower, the piece of meat hanging between his thighs would still translate into a hefty hard-on.

Jasper had heard enough from Carolyn, considering the way Mel gossiped and bragged about Rob, to have no doubt the blond senior was both well hung and a stud in bed. Rob certainly wasn’t shy about showing off his body, and Jasper smirked at the thought of Nelson being subjected to the same kind of display from Eric that he was witnessing now. Rob might be a bit taller and broader than his brother, but the Perry boys were similar in looks, and Jasper knew his best friend would be drooling and panting, especially if Eric did the same slow, sensual soaping of his pecs and abs, not to mention the way Rob was running his sudsy hands over his ass, and then casually playing around with his junk while getting it clean. Hell, any gay teen would probably spank the monkey to a scene like that; particularly when Rob folded his hands at the back of his head and let the hot water sluice every part of his muscular body.

“Tell me, Jazz, did you stop getting naked in front of Nelson after he came out to you?”

“No, not really. I mean it was a bit awkward the first few times, but then we talked it over and after that it was fine.”

“Did you ever wonder whether he checked you out, or thought about you in that way?”

“Oh, he checked me out, the way you did just now, but there was never anything sexual in it. We’re like brothers, you know.”

“That’s cool. Eric got a bit shy around me, but I hope he’ll get over it now. Although maybe not, since today he burst in on the finale of a major session…” Rob’s gesture indicated what kind “…and that may prolong his embarrassment.”

“Fuuck, ewww! I’d hate for that to happen to me; especially since I only have sisters. It did almost happen once in the shower.” Jasper shuddered at the recollection and Rob burst out laughing.

The redhead turned off the water and walked over to grab his towel. “I thought I was home alone and hadn’t locked the door. Man, it was close.”

Rob started drying himself and seemed lost in thought for a while. When both guys were dressed, he spoke up again.

“Jazz, did you ever consider seeking out opportunities with guys? Before you started dating Carolyn, I mean?”

“You mean letting a guy blow me? Just close my eyes and pretend it’s a girl?”

“Yeah. You haven’t thought of Nelson that way, but how about a guy who obviously came on to you? Would you at least be tempted?”

Jazz was silent for long enough to make Rob worried about having overstepped. Finally the redhead sighed and shook his head.

“I’d be lying if I said it hadn’t crossed my mind. It would be so easy you know, especially since I did have a couple of ‘no-strings-attached’ offers while I was still single.”

“So, what made you say no?”

“Two things: Nelson has always hated the idea of having a crush on a straight guy, and that guy taking advantage of it. He’d despise me if I did the same to someone else, and I’d be furious it if someone preyed on him.”

“Makes sense. What’s the other thing?”

“I always told myself I would be obliged to return the favor to be fair. I guess I never wanted a blowjob bad enough to be prepared to go down on a guy. Now pussy on the other hand…”

“Oh yeah! If she lets you, eating pussy makes a girl willing to do anything.” They chuckled, but Jazz soon stopped.

“Well I suppose we can’t really talk, because we’re suckers for a good blowjob too. Metaphorically or literally as may be the case.”

“Wicked, dude!” And with a high five to end the talk they made their way upstairs to find out what the lovebirds were doing.

Thanks to AC for keeping it real and to JAR for the exercise tips. Dughlas and EagleIsaac inspired this chapter.
Copyright © 2017 Timothy M.; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 23
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



“Getting a boyfriend has changed Nel too, and I’m not sure I approve completely.” Jasper's line makes me laugh every time! I guess 'Super Straight Guy Duo' strikes again; Rob is overprotective of Eric, and Jazz is doing the same for his boy Nelson. Cute ;)

 

I like the delicate structure you have built here: the first conversation, where they skirt around notions of homophobia, then the wonderfully homoerotic checking each other out and showering, 'climaxed' by some non-judgmental talk about sex with guys. You have done it brilliant well, in relatively few words.

 

And despite what Jasper says, I think Nelson may be right, and our redhead jock could still have some 'problems' with guys flirting too openly with him. I guess time will tell. (also - it was hot to hear that Carolyne must be one very satisfied girl...whoof)

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Quite hot, in a surprisingly subtle way. I loved the natural conversation that flowed during the shower. It didn't feel forced... the curiosity was genuine. Thank you for the physical descriptions :P They were... nicely done :*) . It reminded me, to a point of my high school gym showers... with guys checking each other out, and bantering back and forth. Well done on Jazz suggesting they let Nelson and Eric work things out for themselves, and for Rob appearing to see the wisdom of it. A very good read, Tim, as always... cheers... Gary

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Damn, I'm out of likes for this chapter.
I like what you did, subtle is for me often far better than explicit. We all have pictures in our heads of what these two look like and the casual checking each other out provides additional visual. Close your eyes and imagine. I'm glad you kept it strictly two straight jocks showering after a workout. I know there are those that would like one or both to do the bi-curious thing but for me this was real to these two guys. They are unashamed straight boys.
Thanks Tim.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Now that was nice! I kept seeing the boys and you painted a really hot picture. There's something about wet bodies...

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I love the conversations that Jazz and Rob had about homophobia and later about experimentation with a guy. I wonder if Jazzs advice will convince Rob to back off a little and let Nelson and Eric fight for themselves once in a while. I loved Jazz's answer about whether or not he would accept a blowjob from a guy. His reasons for not doing it were really well thought out and show how mature he is about sex. I also love that they "checked each other out". Women do it all of the time and I've never understood why most straight men have a hard time appreciating beauty in any form.

 

I think some of the sudsy descriptions should make your readers happy too :P

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Oh well. We know now Jazz/sper is not into d**k. I haven't given up on Rob yet ... and if I'm the last man standing. Very innocent, though Rob's biceps curls have a certain appeal ;-).

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Great chapter Tim. Nice balance of conversational topics which just fit naturally together. I have to agree that Jasper still has a little problem with a guy flirting too openly, but I'm sure he'll work on it.
As for Rob, I think even more, that he would consider a physical relationship with a guy--and he wouldn't take advantage of it...he'd at least try to make the other guy happy too. At least you didn't lock the door on the idea. :)
I give this chapter only one 'Eeww' due to the 'consuming felines' comment. Seriously thoughtful and entertaining otherwise.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Excellent chapter Tim. Hot water, soapy hands and athletic bodies can't be anything but good :P You didn't disappoint. I agree that Jasper seems to be terminally straight but Rob appears to be ok with at least keeping his options open.

 

Jasper does seem uncomfortable with the thought of a guy openly flirting with him - but that could be more to do with not knowing what to say than actual discomfort.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Gee, Rob, little brother's growing up, eh?
Perry brothers book-ends, one gay, one not. I volunteer to be the 'book' in between.
I wonder if conversations between straight men really flow this way...

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 06/15/2015 06:30 AM, Headstall said:

Quite hot, in a surprisingly subtle way. I loved the natural conversation that flowed during the shower. It didn't feel forced... the curiosity was genuine. Thank you for the physical descriptions :P They were... nicely done :*) . It reminded me, to a point of my high school gym showers... with guys checking each other out, and bantering back and forth. Well done on Jazz suggesting they let Nelson and Eric work things out for themselves, and for Rob appearing to see the wisdom of it. A very good read, Tim, as always... cheers... Gary

Thanks, Gary. I'm glad the descriptions resonated with you and the dialogue felt natural. It was actually quite tough to achieve that, but AC kept nagging at me till I got it right, bless him. :)

Jazz may suggest, but let's see if Rob can act accordingly or he'll revert to type. :lol:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 06/15/2015 10:32 PM, Carlos Hazday said:

Gee, Rob, little brother's growing up, eh?

Perry brothers book-ends, one gay, one not. I volunteer to be the 'book' in between.

I wonder if conversations between straight men really flow this way...

LOL, Carlos, I like your book dream. :P

Yes, you're right about the conversation being an ideal, - both for teen and straight men, and perhaps impossibly so. But that's my dream. ;)

An extra thank you for pointing out older brothers may have a hard time accepting younger ones being grown up and able to fend for themselves. Did that come from personal experience ?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 06/15/2015 06:37 AM, Puppilull said:

Now that was nice! I kept seeing the boys and you painted a really hot picture. There's something about wet bodies...

Thanks my Swedish friend, I'm glad you liked it. And at least I have one reader not worried about talks of 'misser'. :lol:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 06/15/2015 06:31 AM, dughlas said:

Damn, I'm out of likes for this chapter.

I like what you did, subtle is for me often far better than explicit. We all have pictures in our heads of what these two look like and the casual checking each other out provides additional visual. Close your eyes and imagine. I'm glad you kept it strictly two straight jocks showering after a workout. I know there are those that would like one or both to do the bi-curious thing but for me this was real to these two guys. They are unashamed straight boys.

Thanks Tim.

Thank you dugh, for the review and your encouragement in the forum. I'm so glad I didn't disappoint. There was never any question of Rob and Jazz being anything but two straight men bonding over exercise, the appreciation of the charms of females, and wanting to deal well with their brother/best friend being gay. Jasper is the experienced one here, and I think Rob finds it easier to test his thoughts and worries on him.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 06/15/2015 07:03 AM, JohnAR said:

Oh well. We know now Jazz/sper is not into d**k. I haven't given up on Rob yet ... and if I'm the last man standing. Very innocent, though Rob's biceps curls have a certain appeal ;-).

Thanks, JAR. I'm so glad you haven't given up on Rob yet. ;)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 06/15/2015 09:25 AM, EagleIsaac said:

Excellent chapter Tim. Hot water, soapy hands and athletic bodies can't be anything but good :P You didn't disappoint. I agree that Jasper seems to be terminally straight but Rob appears to be ok with at least keeping his options open.

 

Jasper does seem uncomfortable with the thought of a guy openly flirting with him - but that could be more to do with not knowing what to say than actual discomfort.

Thanks Eagle-eyes, you're right as usual. Jasper's discomfort is probably more about not knowing how to reject any advances without unintentionally upsetting the guy. Being in a relationship with Carolyn helps, because he can now say 'Sorry, but I have a girlfriend,' rather than 'Sorry, but I'm straight.'

I'm glad the water, soap and hot bodies combo lived up to your expectations.

Rob keeping his options open is a good description of the current situation. :P

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 06/15/2015 08:57 AM, ColumbusGuy said:

Great chapter Tim. Nice balance of conversational topics which just fit naturally together. I have to agree that Jasper still has a little problem with a guy flirting too openly, but I'm sure he'll work on it.

As for Rob, I think even more, that he would consider a physical relationship with a guy--and he wouldn't take advantage of it...he'd at least try to make the other guy happy too. At least you didn't lock the door on the idea. :)

I give this chapter only one 'Eeww' due to the 'consuming felines' comment. Seriously thoughtful and entertaining otherwise.

:lol: CG, the 'consuming felines' comment made my day - and that of several other readers. Sorry about that, but after the little theoretical excursion into gay territory the two jocks needed to assert their straightness. ;)

Yes to Jazz still being less than comfortable with guys showing an interest, but to give him some credit it's not from disgust or disapproval. But he'll learn to deal with it eventually.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 06/15/2015 06:38 AM, LitLover said:

I love the conversations that Jazz and Rob had about homophobia and later about experimentation with a guy. I wonder if Jazzs advice will convince Rob to back off a little and let Nelson and Eric fight for themselves once in a while. I loved Jazz's answer about whether or not he would accept a blowjob from a guy. His reasons for not doing it were really well thought out and show how mature he is about sex. I also love that they "checked each other out". Women do it all of the time and I've never understood why most straight men have a hard time appreciating beauty in any form.

 

I think some of the sudsy descriptions should make your readers happy too :P

Thanks LL. I wonder along with you. :) But Rob will probably change his overprotective M.O. eventually. Eric may have to snap a few times first. :rofl:

The reality of such mature and sensible teens is something we've discussed before, and I am aware of the issue. But I like to dream and hold up an ideal in this case. So I'm grateful you point it out as something positive.

Yes, the soapy stuff was a success, I think.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 06/15/2015 06:17 AM, AC Benus said:

“Getting a boyfriend has changed Nel too, and I’m not sure I approve completely.” Jasper's line makes me laugh every time! I guess 'Super Straight Guy Duo' strikes again; Rob is overprotective of Eric, and Jazz is doing the same for his boy Nelson. Cute ;)

 

I like the delicate structure you have built here: the first conversation, where they skirt around notions of homophobia, then the wonderfully homoerotic checking each other out and showering, 'climaxed' by some non-judgmental talk about sex with guys. You have done it brilliant well, in relatively few words.

 

And despite what Jasper says, I think Nelson may be right, and our redhead jock could still have some 'problems' with guys flirting too openly with him. I guess time will tell. (also - it was hot to hear that Carolyne must be one very satisfied girl...whoof)

Thanks AC, both for your help and for this thoughtful review. Super Straight Guy Duo, LOL. I guess they are secure enough in their sexuality to touch upon 'Gay' matters and check each other out.

For Jazz at least there may be a difference in theory and practise, but who can blame him for having to work a bit on dealing with hot guys hitting on him ? At least he strives to achieve the ideal of being OK about it.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Great and enlightening conversation, although I'm curious about the story of Nelson in kindergarten. maybe we'll hear it eventually? ;)

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 07/25/2015 08:37 AM, Caz Pedroso said:

Great and enlightening conversation, although I'm curious about the story of Nelson in kindergarten. maybe we'll hear it eventually? ;)

You're the only one so far to ask about the kindergarten story. I may try to write about it at some point.

So the naked soapy hot bods didn't distract you from the conversation? :lol:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/04/2015 08:51 PM, aditus said:

Let's just say they're very open minded. But why not. Right?

Why not indeed? Jasper has been best friend to an out guy for years and Rob's mind is naturally open and tolerant. If more guys were like them, the world would be a better place.

(But it's also AC's doing, because every time I let Rob and Jazz step over the line by mistake, I get flayed - kindly, but insistingly, lol.)

  • Like 2
Link to comment

And yet I wonder how Jasper would react (assuming Caroline were okay with it) if Rob broached the idea of the two of them discovering together what it might be like… ;-)

Link to comment
On 01/26/2017 04:09 PM, droughtquake said:

And yet I wonder how Jasper would react (assuming Caroline were okay with it) if Rob broached the idea of the two of them discovering together what it might be like… ;-)

Well, perhaps if she was allowed to watch? :*)

No one is forbidding you to let the imaginative juices flow on a hot Rob/Jasper encounter. :P

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Rob certainly wasn’t shy about showing off his body...slow, sensual soaping of his pecs and abs, not to mention the way Rob was running his sudsy hands over his ass, and then casually playing around with his junk while getting it clean. Hell, any gay teen would probably spank the monkey to a scene like that; particularly when Rob folded his hands at the back of his head and let the hot water sluice every part of his muscular body.

 

- Any gay teen and any straight/bi gal, ha ha!

  • Like 3
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..