Jump to content
    Timothy M.
  • Author
  • 1,663 Words
  • 2,724 Views
  • 25 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Timothy’s Terrible Prompt Stories - 37. Prompt 448 What did he just say?

The straight teens have a talk.
A Jasper POV chapter, sort of.

“What did he just say?”

“Nothing.”

“Come on, bro.”

“That’s all he said. I asked him what was wrong, and he said ‘Nothing’ and ran off to the bathroom.”

“And you let him?”

“Well, I could hardly stop him, if he really needed to go.”

“Why didn’t you follow him?”

“I don’t know, do you think I should have?” Eric started pacing in front of the door. “Jasper, what do you think?”

“If he’s not back soon, I’ll check up on him.”

“So you agree something’s wrong?”

Jasper nodded, not sure how to explain without hurting Eric, who was staring at him with wide blue eyes already unhappy at the idea of Nelson being upset. Apparently, Rob had no such qualms.

“Fuck, bro, you kind of hinted you’re having second thoughts about going to the prom with him.”

“What?! No, of course not.”

“If that’s the case, I think you need to tell Nelson right away.” Jasper made a shooing motion at the door. “Go on, find your pissy boyfriend before he ties his hair into knots with needless fuss over a misunderstanding.”

The look of horror on Eric’s face made Jasper wince, but at least he wouldn’t have a devastated Nelson to deal with later tonight. The blond freshman stormed out of the room, clearly determined to find his boyfriend and figure things out.

“Dude, what was that all about? I’m not sure whether it was Teen Drama, Prom Drama, or just Love Bird Drama.” Rob flopped back on the bed, and Jasper chuckled. He knew what Rob meant, but in fact Nelson was normally quite levelheaded and not prone to being dramatic. However, his love life seemed to be an exception. It would have been funny if Jasper didn’t know his best friend’s vulnerable points.

“Nah, Eric happened to touch a sore spot with Nelson, simply bad luck. On the day Nelson came out to me, he talked about his dream of being able to go with his boyfriend to the Prom in high school. But we haven’t discussed it since I started dating Carolyn, ‘cause I didn’t want to rub it in. You know, that I had a date and Nel didn’t.”

“Duh, but why didn’t he simply ask if Eric had second thoughts? He’d have gotten the answer I did. Problem solved.”

“You might as well ask why Nelson didn’t ask Eric out before now.”

“I thought that was because he thought Eric was straight?”

“Mostly, but he didn’t try to get to know Eric and maybe flirt with him or give him a chance to show his interest. Mind you, I had no idea he was interested in your brother until this week. Nelson isn’t one to express or push for what he wants, and he avoids potential embarrassment and confrontations. Well, unless he’s defending gay rights, then he’s suddenly all fierce and in your face.”

“You can say that again. I thought he was going to deck me when I used the F-word.” They both chuckled at the memory of Rob poking Nelson in order to get Eric to come out.

“OK, so you’re saying Nelson admired Eric from a distance, but wouldn’t take the first step. He’s a wait-and-see guy.”

“Yep, and he’s also oblivious about guys being interested in him. I’m almost certain Trevor had a crush on him all last year, but Nelson thought Trev invited him to the junior prom as a GSA president move, to have a high profile same-sex couple at the prom.” Jasper sighed over his best friend’s lack of confidence in his own attractiveness. “It’s a good thing you pushed them, and that Eric asked Nelson to be his boyfriend.”

“Well, they’re a couple now, so I didn’t expect any more drama.”

Jasper couldn’t believe his ears. “Dude, they are in love, in high school and introvert, that’s practically the recipe for drama.”

“Huh, I thought that was one of the main advantages of being gay, avoid dealing with all the touchy feely crap girls put you through. Two guys would understand each other much better and could be friends as well as lovers.”

“You mean the ‘Men are from Mars, and Women are from Venus’ theory?”

“Yup, I sure as hell didn’t understand Mel or feel like she was my friend. In fact, we didn’t have much to talk about.”

Jasper managed to stop himself from asking what they spent their time doing, because he’d heard enough of Mel’s comments about Rob the Stud via Carolyn. So he merely said, “Well, maybe that’s another good reason to have broken up with her.”

“Damn straight.”

“Carolyn was my friend before she was my girlfriend. You might try that.”

“Well, if I do join the GSA in college, I guess I’ll get my chance to do things differently.”

“What, you mean, date a guy?” Jasper wondered, was Rob bi?

“Duh, no I was thinking of being friends with girls. Obviously, in the GSA there’ll be lesbians, who wouldn’t want to date me, but there’ll be plenty of fag hags too. Might be a relief after having girls here chase me until I started dating Mel. Fuck, plenty of them kept flirting with me even so.”

“Was that the main reason you went out with her?”

“I dunno, maybe it was part of it. But also… Mel was pretty and didn’t throw herself at me. She made her interest known in subtle ways, even when she flirted. I had to work quite hard to get her to agree to be my girlfriend. I liked the challenge. But after we—I mean, after we’d been going out for some time, it was like she took me for granted. It got boring, and she kept talking about getting married. It was like college was only something to pass time until she could get a husband and children.”

“Yikes, that’s bad. Carolyn and I look forward to college, and we’ve talked about traveling together, and where we would like to work and live. I suppose we’ll want kids one day, if we last and get married, but that’s like way out in the future, maybe ten years from now or more.”

“Yeah, that’s more like it. Anyway, I made up my mind before Christmas, and I only stayed with Mel to be kind, since I thought it would be easier on her if we broke up when I left for college.”

“And because it was easier for you, and you continued to get laid.” Jasper couldn’t help teasing.

“True.” Rob shrugged and didn’t seem to mind having the selfish side of his ‘noble intentions’ exposed.

“So, are you going to join the GSA? Assuming Eric approves.” Jasper thought Rob was quite right to make that a condition.

“I’m not sure. Studying will take a lot of my time. I’m not like Mr. Straight A’s, who seems to remember everything the first time he reads it.”

“That’s convenient for an actor. I can remember Nelson saying Eric often got the lead parts because he could be relied on when it came to learning his lines.”

“Yep, sounds like my bro, and he’s the same with school work. I have to study hard to get to the same level of proficiency. But that’s OK; I have talents in other areas where he struggles. Anyway, if I want to get good grades and play baseball in college, I don’t know how much time I can devote to GSA meetings and politics.”

Just then there was a knock on the door. When Rob shouted ‘Yeah,’ his dad opened the door and stuck his head in.

“I think Nelson’s parents are ready to leave soon.” He looked around and stepped into the room. “So where are the boys?”

“Probably in Eric’s room.” Rob and Jasper exchanged looks.

“I see,” Mr. Perry was obviously waiting for them to expand on that statement.

“Umm, yeah, they had something they needed to discuss. About going to the Junior Prom together.”

“Ahh, did Nelson ask Eric to go with him?”

“Yes, and Eric wants to go.”

“That’s fine then. I suppose we’ll have to rent him a tux, but there’s plenty of time for that. Now, did you discuss the GSA?”

“No, we didn’t get round to it. But Dad, as I was just saying to Jasper, I want to get good grades and play baseball, if possible. I’ll also need to find a job to cover some of my expenses, so I’m not sure whether I can devote the time and effort the GSA deserves.”

“We’re not going to demand the impossible, Rob. Mom and I talked it over, and if you do join the GSA in college and give them the time you would otherwise have spent working, we’ll increase your allowance accordingly. I think you’ll find that maneuvering in college politics will be a useful experience no matter which career you chose. Skills in negotiating and uncovering what motivates people are valuable in most workplaces – as in life itself.”

“Oh wow, yeah that would make things a lot easier. You’re really excited for me to do this, aren’t you, Dad?”

Jasper agreed with Rob’s assessment, and Mr. Perry conceded the point. “Yes, I am, but I’ll respect if Eric asks you not to join, or if you’d prefer to do something else. I’ll even give you the option to renegotiate after one year, if you want to get out of the deal and have convincing reasons. But I’m hoping you’ll find it challenging, rewarding, worthwhile and fun.”

He looked at his watch and moved towards the door. “I’d better go and tell Eric and Nelson to say goodbye for tonight. You all have an early day tomorrow.”

Jasper jumped up. “I can do that, Mr. Perry. I need to use the bathroom anyway.” Somehow he knew Nelson and Eric would prefer him to walk in on whatever was going on. After all, he’d done so twice yesterday.

A special thanks to AC for fast and furious beta/edit action. You keep me on the straight and narrow, buddy. ;) 
Copyright © 2017 Timothy M.; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 21
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

A great insight into Rob and Jasper, I'm not sure how happy Rob would be with a 'hag', they are more real about some things, but carry their own dangers. The idea of being friends first, as Jasper said, is the way to go. I feel sorry that Rob got buffaloed into going out with a girl he didn't like just to avoid all the hassle of high school.
I hope Rob does join the GSA, it will be a good experience for him, and he just might find a guy who he'd like to experiment with before finding a girl. The old scale of Gay-Straight isn't as rigid as it once was, research shows that there are many options in between...and a guy like Rob I don't think would shut out a trial run if the chance offered itself. I don't think it would be much more than a few dates, but it could lead to a lasting friendship.
I gotta wonder if it could be Jasper...my first was with my best friend in high school, but it happened at college away from the drama of the other kids. It could add a few fond memories for them in later years as they raise their families.
Come on Eric, do your job and reassure your boyfriend you love him! :)
More please, Tim!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/01/2015 06:02 PM, ColumbusGuy said:

A great insight into Rob and Jasper, I'm not sure how happy Rob would be with a 'hag', they are more real about some things, but carry their own dangers. The idea of being friends first, as Jasper said, is the way to go. I feel sorry that Rob got buffaloed into going out with a girl he didn't like just to avoid all the hassle of high school.

I hope Rob does join the GSA, it will be a good experience for him, and he just might find a guy who he'd like to experiment with before finding a girl. The old scale of Gay-Straight isn't as rigid as it once was, research shows that there are many options in between...and a guy like Rob I don't think would shut out a trial run if the chance offered itself. I don't think it would be much more than a few dates, but it could lead to a lasting friendship.

I gotta wonder if it could be Jasper...my first was with my best friend in high school, but it happened at college away from the drama of the other kids. It could add a few fond memories for them in later years as they raise their families.

Come on Eric, do your job and reassure your boyfriend you love him! :)

More please, Tim!

Aww thanks CG, another wonderful review. :D I'll have to find a gay redhead for you, because unfortunately Jasper is terminally straight. Now Rob on the other hand... your assessment is very valid, and although Rob is probably 95% straight, there is perhaps leeway for a bit of exploration if the opportunity presents itself. I'm not promising anything, but I won't close the door on the possibility either.

Oh and the pressure to date is of course much less in college than in high school, right? ;)

I love your rallying cry for Eric and will do my best to get the next chapter on the road soon. But the CC twins are getting pissed with me... :o

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Rob and Jaz are becoming good friends through their shared connection with Nelson and Eric. Rob's admission that he basically dated Mel for the sex sounds typical of him when he wad first introduced. He's a teenaged boy with disparate interests. I would be surprised if Eric says no to his joining the GSA. Rob's popularity and strong personality would benefit the group. I've forgotten is Jaz a member? He too would be a great addition.
Nelson & Eric are still very new to their relationship, they are bound to make mis-steps, it's hope the sort those out that will define them as a couple. I compliment you on how you protray them.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I like that Jasper and Rob are becoming closer friends now that Nelson and Eric are dating. I enjoy their interactions with each other and their conversations can be enlightening. I think Rob is curious, but he's not gay. I think what might hold him back from experimenting is not wanting to lead a guy on, which is funny because he was ok using Mel for sex, but I think the fact that his beloved brother could have been "led on" by a potentially straight guy (if he hadn't met Nelson) puts that in to perspective for him. If Rob had a little sister I don't think he would be as willing to use a girl for sex. It's all about perspective.

 

I am curious to find out what Nelson and Eric talked about. Nelson might not like to rock the boat or cause a confrontation, but he is honest so if asked he will tell Eric what is bothering him. It's great that Eric still wants to go to Prom, but he should also be honest about what is making him anxious about going. Their strength is their honesty.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I forgot to review this earlier! :o

 

Sometimes when I read this story I feel as if they have been dating for months :) This reminded me how "new" Nel and Eric are, how both of them are still getting their footing when it comes to their relationship. Honestly, I kinda found that bit of miscommunication about the prom to be cute and endearing :wub: I just wanna :hug: them so much :D
I think Eric and Nel will began syncing more and more and their miscommunications will dwindle as time goes by :) Which means, I am so looking forward to where they go in life (even beyond when this story is complete :*) )

 

As for Rob and Jazz, I am so happy that they are getting closer to each other. Seeing them become best friends in their own right is just amazing to watch. :)

 

Tim, thanks for this lovely chapter :hug: I really enjoy this series a lot :)

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Rob, for all we put him on a pedestal, is really just a regular guy trying to figure things out for himself. He was intrigued with Mel when he had to work for her, but got bored when he achieved his goal. That is a typical development. It changes when you find the right one. In the meantime he stayed for the convenience... again typical of a horny teenager. His biggest strength is his commitment to his family, and that's more than enough for now. He has a long way to go and lots of time to get his life sorted. Planning to find a 'hag' has unlikely potential, but in college, I don't think Rob will care. I think he will take things as they come, and he'll have no shortage of opportunities. While you say it unlikely, and I believe you, you have created a straight character who shows all the qualities of being open to falling for the person, and not the gender... at least that is what I see... there is irony there... but, again, maybe just for me. Another interesting chapter where you delve into these guys and show us glimpses of who they are, and who they might be in the future... sorry for going on... cheers... Gary...

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Eric and Nelson are so very new in this relationship and so young and inexperienced, it's good that they have other's interpreting how the other is feeling about things said and done :*) They'll be better when they know each other better :kiss:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/01/2015 08:34 PM, dughlas said:

Rob and Jaz are becoming good friends through their shared connection with Nelson and Eric. Rob's admission that he basically dated Mel for the sex sounds typical of him when he wad first introduced. He's a teenaged boy with disparate interests. I would be surprised if Eric says no to his joining the GSA. Rob's popularity and strong personality would benefit the group. I've forgotten is Jaz a member? He too would be a great addition.

Nelson & Eric are still very new to their relationship, they are bound to make mis-steps, it's hope the sort those out that will define them as a couple. I compliment you on how you protray them.

Thanks for reviewing, dugh and sorry I'm late replying. Yes, Jazz is a member of the GA, but not a very active one, particularly since he started dating Carolyn. But I have no doubt he (they) will join in college too.

You're right about Rob and Jasper developing a closer friendship, as they find out more things they have in common apart from baseball. It was not somethng I had planned from the start (who am I kidding, I had NOTHING planned when I began this story), but as the story has developed it sort of came about naturally.

Yes, Eric and Nelson need to work on their new relationship, which means more chapters are needed. Any objections? :lol:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/01/2015 10:35 PM, EagleIsaac said:

I like that Jasper and Rob are becoming closer friends now that Nelson and Eric are dating. I enjoy their interactions with each other and their conversations can be enlightening. I think Rob is curious, but he's not gay. I think what might hold him back from experimenting is not wanting to lead a guy on, which is funny because he was ok using Mel for sex, but I think the fact that his beloved brother could have been "led on" by a potentially straight guy (if he hadn't met Nelson) puts that in to perspective for him. If Rob had a little sister I don't think he would be as willing to use a girl for sex. It's all about perspective.

 

I am curious to find out what Nelson and Eric talked about. Nelson might not like to rock the boat or cause a confrontation, but he is honest so if asked he will tell Eric what is bothering him. It's great that Eric still wants to go to Prom, but he should also be honest about what is making him anxious about going. Their strength is their honesty.

Another great insight from you, Eagle-eyes, thank you. I think you're right about Rob and how his empathy starts out from what he knows, but hopefully as he matures, he'll be able to take a broader view. Leading on a guy or a girl would be no-no, but a mutual agreement with benefits to both parties is another story (most businessmen and politicians like win-win deals). Only sometimes friends with benefits and high school girlfriends end up wanting or expecting more. :(

I expect to devote the next chapter to Eric and Nelson, so you'll get your wish. Hopefully an honest talk and a cuddle will solve the matter.

 

PS to dugh: I meant to say Jazz is as GSA member, lol :*)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/02/2015 08:42 AM, Drew Espinosa said:

I forgot to review this earlier! :o

 

Sometimes when I read this story I feel as if they have been dating for months :) This reminded me how "new" Nel and Eric are, how both of them are still getting their footing when it comes to their relationship. Honestly, I kinda found that bit of miscommunication about the prom to be cute and endearing :wub: I just wanna :hug: them so much :D

I think Eric and Nel will began syncing more and more and their miscommunications will dwindle as time goes by :) Which means, I am so looking forward to where they go in life (even beyond when this story is complete :*) )

 

As for Rob and Jazz, I am so happy that they are getting closer to each other. Seeing them become best friends in their own right is just amazing to watch. :)

 

Tim, thanks for this lovely chapter :hug: I really enjoy this series a lot :)

Thanks Drew, and never worry about late reviews, they are most welcome. :hug:

Yes, it's easy to forget Nelson and Eric have been boyfriends for less than a week, having spent so much time in their company. And since neither of them are mindreaders or as outspoken as Rob, there are bound to be misunderstandings. But luckily they have Jasper and Rob to 'nudge' them. :lol:

I'm all :D that my readers like the friendship developing between the straight boys as much as the relationship of the love birds. Both are fun to write and I think it keeps the story balanced.

I'm glad you're enjoying the story, Drew.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/02/2015 11:45 AM, Headstall said:

Rob, for all we put him on a pedestal, is really just a regular guy trying to figure things out for himself. He was intrigued with Mel when he had to work for her, but got bored when he achieved his goal. That is a typical development. It changes when you find the right one. In the meantime he stayed for the convenience... again typical of a horny teenager. His biggest strength is his commitment to his family, and that's more than enough for now. He has a long way to go and lots of time to get his life sorted. Planning to find a 'hag' has unlikely potential, but in college, I don't think Rob will care. I think he will take things as they come, and he'll have no shortage of opportunities. While you say it unlikely, and I believe you, you have created a straight character who shows all the qualities of being open to falling for the person, and not the gender... at least that is what I see... there is irony there... but, again, maybe just for me. Another interesting chapter where you delve into these guys and show us glimpses of who they are, and who they might be in the future... sorry for going on... cheers... Gary...

Dear Gary, feel free to 'go on' in your reviews, I love every word and clever observation. Your insights about Rob are very helpful, because they show me I have managed to convey my feelings about who he is, and what his potential is. Your point about him being open and accepting of the oppotunities life may present him with, rings very true. Even more so the fact that his family is the cornerstone of his life right now. Rob will do anything to make his dad proud, his mom happy and to protect his brother - but within the limits set by his heart and innate sense of right and wrong. If he embraces the GSA as his 'extended' eamily, I think both he and thery would benefit.

Thank you for another thought-provoking review.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I always love the conversations between the two straight boys. They are both pretty mature and pretty introspective. Rob might experiment some day, but I just can't see him not ending up married with kids. I think will be a great dad some day. I know he could be a dad and be in a relationship with a man, but I just see him with a wife and kids some day.
Now we just need to know what Eric said to Nelson :o

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/02/2015 02:32 PM, Suvitar said:

Eric and Nelson are so very new in this relationship and so young and inexperienced, it's good that they have other's interpreting how the other is feeling about things said and done :*) They'll be better when they know each other better :kiss:

LOl, thank Suvitar, you're so right. When Nelson and Eric mess up, Rob and Jazz are happy to set them right - or at least nudge them along. :lol: But hopefully they'll soon know each other well enough to need very little help - although that might make the story boring...

And make-up sex is supposed to be great. ;)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/04/2015 05:31 AM, LitLover said:

I always love the conversations between the two straight boys. They are both pretty mature and pretty introspective. Rob might experiment some day, but I just can't see him not ending up married with kids. I think will be a great dad some day. I know he could be a dad and be in a relationship with a man, but I just see him with a wife and kids some day.

Now we just need to know what Eric said to Nelson :o

Just as I thought I had caught up with the reviews... :facepalm:

JK, thanks LL for adding your kind thoughts to all the other great comments. It seems to be unanimous amongst Team Rob and Team Jazz that their friendship is a good idea and meant to last.

Rob as a dad - hmm let's hope his kids develop a high tolerance for embarassing situations and foot-in-mouth moments. :rofl: You may be right, but before Rob gets married and has children, he potentially has another 8-10 years of freedom and fun, not least during college. (I don't even want to think about how many chapters this could fill :o )

Yes, yes I'm writing as fast as I can. Jeez - feed the hungry birds twice in a week and they immediately want more. :rolleyes:

  • Like 2
Link to comment

What now? Hello? Nelson and Eric? Lol. *goes and writes a mean cliffie* make that two as I have two stories going right now. Hrump.

 

Okay, Rob really has amazing parents. Just wow.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/05/2015 02:44 AM, aditus said:

What now? Hello? Nelson and Eric? Lol. *goes and writes a mean cliffie* make that two as I have two stories going right now. Hrump.

 

Okay, Rob really has amazing parents. Just wow.

Yes, yes, we'l get there in the next chapter. But there was no new first line prompt, so I may have to use an old one.

Yeah, Rob and Eric's parents are pretty cool, so no Wonder their sons are great guys, eh? And a carrot works better than a stick :lol:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I guess it's very realistic to show an early relationship suffering from a 'mountain out of a molehill' moment like this. I haven't perceived of Nelson as very emotional before now, and indeed, maybe he's still growing into his emotional boots, so to speak. He missed entirely how much Trevor was probably attracted to him, but now that cluelessness of feelings seems to have caught up to him all at once.

 

I very much look forward to the bathroom or bedroom conversation Eric and Nelson will have next. Good job!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/05/2015 06:21 AM, AC Benus said:

I guess it's very realistic to show an early relationship suffering from a 'mountain out of a molehill' moment like this. I haven't perceived of Nelson as very emotional before now, and indeed, maybe he's still growing into his emotional boots, so to speak. He missed entirely how much Trevor was probably attracted to him, but now that cluelessness of feelings seems to have caught up to him all at once.

 

I very much look forward to the bathroom or bedroom conversation Eric and Nelson will have next. Good job!

If I don't find a suitable prompt I think I'll call the next chapter Mountain out of a Molehill, lol. Yes, that is most likely what it was, and let's hope Eric and Nelson can clear up the misunderstanding fast. You'll be the first to know. ;)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

The guys really need to talk, but I can very much relate to the whole 'going to the bathroom' escape... Not very mature, but then again they're young!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/05/2015 08:23 AM, Puppilull said:

The guys really need to talk, but I can very much relate to the whole 'going to the bathroom' escape... Not very mature, but then again they're young!

Yes, you're right. One Nelson-Eric talk is next on the agenda. They are Young and their relationship is Young, so some immaturity is expectable and acceptable I hope. ;)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Jasper couldn’t believe his ears. “Dude, they are in love, in high school and introvert, that’s practically the recipe for drama.” I think “introverted” is more correct here.

 

​I hate emoticons. The only time it looks like I’ve used icon-style emoticons is when an app automatically converts them from text-based smileys. Yeah, I resisted smartphones until I got my ObamaPhone (aka Lifeline Cell Service).

 

I guess I’m more like Nelson than I thought. I am risk-averse, but my therapists are always interested in why I am so assertive about being Gay. They don’t understand why I can’t transfer that energy into other areas. But it’s not the same.

 

Maybe Gay Alliance member Jazz would experiment with Rob even though Gay-Straight Alliance member Jazz is disinterested! ;-)

Jeez - feed the hungry birds twice in a week and they immediately want more. :rolleyes:

Better hungry birds than angry birds, right? ;-)
Link to comment
On 01/30/2017 05:53 PM, droughtquake said:

Jasper couldn’t believe his ears. “Dude, they are in love, in high school and introvert, that’s practically the recipe for drama.” I think “introverted” is more correct here.

 

​I hate emoticons. The only time it looks like I’ve used icon-style emoticons is when an app automatically converts them from text-based smileys. Yeah, I resisted smartphones until I got my ObamaPhone (aka Lifeline Cell Service).

 

I guess I’m more like Nelson than I thought. I am risk-averse, but my therapists are always interested in why I am so assertive about being Gay. They don’t understand why I can’t transfer that energy into other areas. But it’s not the same.

 

Maybe Gay Alliance member Jazz would experiment with Rob even though Gay-Straight Alliance member Jazz is disinterested! ;-)

Jeez - feed the hungry birds twice in a week and they immediately want more. :rolleyes:

Better hungry birds than angry birds, right? ;-)

Finally something where we differ, I like using emoticons. But I shall restrict myself. I think AC and I discussed the introverted / introvert issue, but I can't recall why I settled on the latter.

I'm glad you can see yourself in Nelson, he has part of me too.

Yup, I definitely prefer hungry birds too.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Jasper nodded, not sure how to explain without hurting Eric, who was staring at him with wide blue eyes already unhappy at the idea of Nelson being upset. Apparently, Rob had no such qualms.

“Fuck, bro, you kind of hinted you’re having second thoughts about going to the prom with him.”

“What?! No, of course not.”

“If that’s the case, I think you need to tell Nelson right away.” Jasper made a shooing motion at the door. “Go on, find your pissy boyfriend before he ties his hair into knots with needless fuss over a misunderstanding.”

 

- Rob's so blunt. I laughed so hard at this. 

 

“Well, they’re a couple now, so I didn’t expect any more drama.”

Jasper couldn’t believe his ears. “Dude, they are in love, in high school, and introverts, that’s practically the recipe for drama.”

 

- :rofl: So true.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 3/19/2017 at 5:47 AM, Thirdly said:

 

- Rob's so blunt. I laughed so hard at this. 

 

“Dude, they are in love, in high school, and introverts, that’s practically the recipe for drama.”

 

- :rofl: So true.

 

Yep, Rob's blunt, but that's because he knows subtle hints don't work well with Eric. Tell him things straight out and deal with the consequences.

Glad you agree on the drama recipe. :rofl: 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/4/2015 at 9:47 AM, Timothy M. said:

And a carrot works better than a stick :lol:

Since Jazz is obviously the carrot, does that mean Rob is the ‘stick’?  ;-)

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..